Chapter 4: Learning New Abilities! A Very Special Gift

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After starting classes at Union Academy, (Y/N) has made a lot of friends which offered to train him on moves he can learn until he can control his own power. Right now (Y/N) is learning more on Kiba's Sword Birth, he charges his power in the sword to stab it into the ground summoning more swords as he nods in approval with his newly learned attack. He received a text from Rias to show up to the Old School Building, he arrived inside the room to see her and Akeno standing there....................
Rias: " Hello (Y/N), we're both glad you made it."
(Y/N): "You asked me to be here, so you wanted to talk to me?"
Akeno: "Why yes."
Rias: "I was wondering if you would like to learn on controlling your power, we're willing to help you."
(Y/N): "Are you sure you want to help me? I don't want any problems."
Rias: "No please, I insist on helping."
..................he goes to another room while Rias and Akeno change, he hears the door open to see the two girls walk in wearing some gym looking clothes.................
Rias: "Okay (Y/N), you ready?"
Akeno: *walks next to him* " Now (Y/N), you need to be aware of the aura and magic surrounding you and try to steam it to a focal point. *(Y/N) focuses as he opens his hand, feels Akeno touch him which he shivers at her touch* Let the image of light flow through you and be released as magical power."
Rias: "Don't think about the other powers you will learn, you need to focus on you own power and make it into an orb of light."
..................he focuses his power as he moves his hands closer while focusing his power, he felt it surge with the orb at the size of a basketball which surprised him with the power he possesses......................
Rias: "Woah, I never seen that before. You must have a lot of power inside you."
Akeno: "Totes, so amazing."
...................they taught him everything that they know with (Y/N) unlocking the power of fire and ice thanks to elemental training. Now (Y/N) was thinking on what Rias said with using his own power, he balls his hand into a fist while he focuses on his power with a (F/C) hue around his arm. The more he increased his power it causes electricity around his arm, but the cause makes him dizzy as he goes on his knees in exhaustion from that power....................
Ruby: "(Y/N)!"
Asuka: *kneels next to him* "Are you okay?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Why are you girls here?"
Ruby: "I was bringing you some of my home made cookies and we saw you on the ground."
Asuka: "You look exhausted, what happened?"
(Y/N): "Rias and Akeno were training me today, they tried to help me use my power more better. I decided to try and see if I can use it, but my power isn't mastered enough yet."
Ruby: "You'll get there (Y/N)."
Asuka: "Yeah, you just need a little bit more training."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I do."

Azazel P.O.V

.....................Azazel is in his hotel room thinking on how to have (Y/N) use his Necromancer power perfectly without him passing out. He rubs his chin trying to think, but a green glow is seen which gets his attention to gem glowing which he realizes what the glow is which he smiles...................
Azazel: "Looks like he has chosen someone, and I can have one lucky guess at who."

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day and (Y/N) is in gym class with him lifting weights, now with his Necromancer strength he had certain weights to lift and he continued until he placed it down. He now runs around the track until he sees one of the teachers who is Azazel standing there and he walks up to him....................
Azazel: "(Y/N) right? I never got a chance to introduce myself, I am Azazel."
(Y/N): "Oh yes, Sir Zechs told me about you before I started attending classes here, all what brings you here?"
Azazel: "I wanted to give you something, *brings out a small gem* it may look like a regular gem. But, I can assure you it's something else."
(Y/N): "Okay."
.....................Azazel gives him the gem and it started glowing which shocked (Y/N), it gets brighter with a sensation is being felt in his left hand. The light goes away and (Y/N) looks at his left arm to see a red gauntlet: