Chapter 10: Things Different at Union! Meeting the Rest of Night Raid

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 10 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened from Rias kissing him everything has been different for him from girls looking jealous that she kissed him, right now (Y/N) is sleeping peacefully until he felt something in bed with him rut at felt like a person. He opens his eyes to see the sun rising slowly with it shinning through his window, he looks to his right to see Rias sleeping with him....................
(Y/N): "Rias?"
Rias: *wakes up, looks at him smiling* "(Y/N), good morning."
(Y/N): "Good morning. *eyes widen* Wait, what are you doing in my bed?"
Rias: "Cause I'm sleeping with you silly, isn't that what couples do at times? But, I guess for you it's a first."
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah. *looks down the bed, his blushes* Why are you naked?"
Rias: "Well, I can't sleep unless I'm naked. I've been doing this for a while, and it's not the first time you saw me naked before."
(Y/N): (That is true.)
Rias: *lays on him* "(Y/N), we have enough time before classes start, so why don't we deepen our relationship? *kisses his forehead* We're dating so you won't need to hold back."
(Y/N): (She really asking me to do this with her? Oh boy.)
Rias: "Oh wait, maybe I'll go first."
....................she kisses him wrapping her arms around his neck with the two having a major make out session with Rias' body rubbing on his. He kisses back hugging her as they continued kissing, it was interrupted with the door being forced open to reveal Juvia standing there surprised.....................
Rias: "Oh shoot, I forgot Juvia is your roommate."
Juvia: "R-R-R-Ri-Rias?! What are you doing in (Y/N)'s room? And why are you naked and he ain't?"
Rias: "Well, since you should know I sleep named."
Juvia: "WHAT?! You sleep- *eyes widen* I get it, you're seducing him to make the love deeper. Then if you're naked, *starts taking off her clothes* then I'll do the same!"
(Y/N): *blushes* "What?!"
.....................she jumps in the bed fully naked causing the two to start bickering at each other with both of them hugging him with his head between both of their breasts while they hugged him making (Y/N) more shocked from what is happening to him. Sadly for the girls it ended when classes started, but both girls never left his side with Rias sitting on his right and Juvia sitting on his left really close as (Y/N) saw jealous faces from the others, after that (Y/N) is walking down a path back to his dorm room, but he looks to his right to see something in a mountain getting his attention. He walks past some trees until he got there to see a castle like structure under a mountain:

 He walks past some trees until he got there to see a castle like structure under a mountain:

(Y/N): "What the? Why is this here?"
????: "(Y/N)!"
.....................he looks around until he looks at the building to see Leone looking at him waving at him from a window, she runs up to him while he walked up to her.....................
Leone: "I see you found Night Raid's home and headquarters."
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "Night Raid?"
Leone: "Oh right, you see me along with others are apart of an assassination group that goes on random jobs specifically for us and we're the best."
(Y/N): "Hm, that's cool. So, you and Akame apart of it?"
Leone: "That's right. Oh wait, you only met me and her. Come on in, everyone will be happy to meet you."
....................he follows her and walks in the building while going through the halls until they arrive in a room to see a girl sitting there, she looks at him adjusting her glasses.....................
???? 2: "Oh, who's this Leone?"
Leone: "This is (Y/N), the Necromancer Najenda told us about, remember?"
Sheele: "Oh yes, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Sheele, it's an honor."
(Y/N): "Nice to meet you too."
???? 3: "This is him? The Necromancer?"
....................he looks behind him to see a girl with pink hair walking in to approach him to scan him...................
Mine: "Hm, yeah you're definitely him no doubt about it. I'm Mine, and for the record I'm glad you taught Riser a lesson when he was forcing Rias to marry him, he deserved it."
(Y/N): "Thanks. If had a chance I'd definitely beat him to death again."
Mine: "Yeah, he also deserves death."
.....................(Y/N) shifts his eyes behind Leone to see someone in the shadows, he appears behind him to slam him on the ground making him groan in pain.....................
???? 4: "Ow."
Leone: "Oh, I see you spotted Lubbock in the ceiling. As you see from what he was doing he is definitely an idiot."
(Y/N): "From that he's a pervert trying to look at your butt."
Leone: "What?! Lubbock!"
.....................he runs off with (Y/N) getting up, he felt a sting on his cheek to see blood coming from his cheek. A hand appears with a rag.....................
Sheele: "Looks like Lullock's weapon got you, the bleeding will stop. Just keep this on your face."
(Y/N): *holds the rag on his face* "Thank you Sheele."
???? 5: "Oh, the Necromancer. I never knew you were here."
.....................he sees a girl leaning on the wall looking at him with her arms crossed.....................
Leone: "Chelsea hey, I see you met (Y/N)."
Chelsea: *smiles* "Nice to meet you (Y/N)."
.....................he walks around with Leone as she showed him around, she takes him to a weapons room to see a sword that gets his attention:

he walks around with Leone as she showed him around, she takes him to a weapons room to see a sword that gets his attention:

(Y/N): "Hey, what's this sword?"
Leone: "It's an Imperial Arms, a really powerful one at that."
(Y/N): "Hm."
.....................he gets a feeling to touch it with his hand twitching, he reaches for to grab the handle causing the eye to glow which (Y/N) felt a power surge through his body. He lifts the sword to take a close look at it in amazement....................
Leone: "Wow, I never seen it do that before, I guess that means the sword is yours."
(Y/N): "Another sword, wow."
.....................Leone continues showing him around the hideout, after that he walks out only to be stopped by Akame holding a box which she gives it to him.....................
Akame: "This is for you, I cooked this today and I thought you should have some before heading back to your dorm."
(Y/N): "Thank you Akame."
.....................he arrives at his dorm to walk in and open the box to see the food Akame gave him, he takes a bite to taste it making his eyes widen and started eating it. After that (Y/N) went to sleep after a long day of school and as he does he hears something getting his attention to see darkness around hum until a red glow appears around him, he looks up to see a giant creature looking at him:

 After that (Y/N) went to sleep after a long day of school and as he does he hears something getting his attention to see darkness around hum until a red glow appears around him, he looks up to see a giant creature looking at him:

.....................he looks at it shocked and he looks in his hand to see the sword he got from Night Raid, he felt power surge through his body until he looks at an armor that is in front of him:

he looks at it shocked and he looks in his hand to see the sword he got from Night Raid, he felt power surge through his body until he looks at an armor that is in front of him:

.....................he looks at the armor in amazement until it disappears, he looks around until he looked at his body to see he is wearing the armor. He wakes up to look at the dorm ceiling showing he woke up from his dream, he looks to his right to see Rias sleeping peacefully and to his left Juvia also sleeping peacefully. He looks at the sword to see it hasn't moved or looks like it's been touched as he looked at it."
(Y/N): (Looks like I have some questions about that sword and the armor from my dream.)

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)