Chapter 16: The Battle with Trihexia

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 16 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a seal containing the beast known as Trihexia broke releasing the creature in the world, everyone has gather to try and seal the beast again with everyone throwing what they got at it to slow it down. At Union everyone is looking at a screen seeing the creature destroying Atlas Ships along with a blockade of Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils while is still heads to Union City.....................
Ozpin: " Looks like it's up to us to try and stop Trihexia, we need to form a plan if we want to beat this thing. So, we need to devise a plan."
Sir Zechs: "Now students, the safety of the city is up to us all and we cannot lose."
.....................(Y/N) looks down knowing he is responsible with that attack against Erigor with the impact breaking the seal. He walks up to the Headmasters still looking down.....................
(Y/N): "Headmasters, *they look at him* I'm sorry. I did an attack to protect the city against Erigor and it broke the seal, I caused this and I apologize."
Ozpin: "No, Mister (L/N) it's not your fault. You had to protect the city, we didn't have a chance to strengthen the seal like we always do to increase its strength."
Sir Zechs: "You are not to blame for it, Erigor planned this and found out about the seal weakening."
Najenda: *places her hands on his shoulders* "Don't feel sad (Y/N), we need your strength when fighting this thing."
(Y/N): *nods* "Right."
.....................everyone gets ready to fight Trihexia getting their weapons ready along with their magic abilities. (Y/N) felt a hand grabs his to see it's Rias with determination on her face with his other hand being grabbed to see Juvia.....................
Rias: "We can do this (Y/N)."
Juvia: "It's up to us to save Union City."
(Y/N): "Then let's not waste any time."

3rd P.O.V

.....................at the sea port Trihexia gets closer to the city, the moment it got closer it's legs got frozen as it roars. Esdeath is seen with her ice army to attack the creature which she ordered to attack, Trihexia lashes out destroying them and the ice trapping it. She focuses her power to encase it in ice with it not moving after completely being covered with her smirking.....................
Esdeath: "Looks like I won against it."
.....................a cracking sound is heard causing her eyes to widen with a purple flame coming from it's mouth destroying the ice, it roars in anger causing her to get in fighting stance. But, it suddenly gets hit by multiple attacks heading it's way as it roars in pain, everyone from Union Academy appears doing their attacks to stagger it back with Lucy summoning her strongest Celestial Spirit to attack with Erza using her blades to attack, Akeno uses her lighting hitting it all over it's body making it roar in pain from the hit. Rias appears with using her attack hitting it with explosions going over it's body making it roar, (Y/N) is in the Boosted Gear with cannons in his shoulders charging his power to shoot at it which hits Trihexia pushing it back into the water.....................
Yang: "Nice shot (Y/N)!"
Xenovia: "Yeah, that was a good hit."
Kiba: "It's not down yet."
.....................it slowly gets up growling with purple flames emitting from the mouth, but a seal holds it down causing it to struggle trying to get up.....................
Ozpin: "Alright everyone, it's held down. Attack it all together to weaken it."
.....................they attack it making it roar in pain, (Y/N) rushes in deactivating his Boosted Gear to equip the Incursio with the sword in hand. He goes around nutrient making it roar from the attack, he lands on it's back to run up stabbing it's sword in it back making a big cut, he jumps in the air yelling getting ready to stay it in the head, but it's eyeball shifts towards him with Teihexia breaking out with it's arm free hitting him as he flew crashing through three buildings until he crashed in a store.....................
Rias/Juvia/Ruby: "(Y/N)!"
Asuka: "No!"
Yumi: "No, (Y/N)."
Kiba: "Go check on him, we'll cover you."
.....................they run to where he crashed at with everyone doing cover fire for them, Rias and Juvia got close to see (Y/N) wincing and groaning in pain with a big cut on his right leg with his right arm bruised badly. They ran to him to try and stop the bleeding on his leg until Asia gets there. Trihexia kicks a group back with rubble as they screamed, following up with slamming it's hand on the ground causing a shockwave knocking everyone back, it looks at where (Y/N) crashed at seeing him being helped up by Rias and Juvia. It gets ready for an attack that shoots at their direction with the intent to kill.....................
Akeno: "Rias!"
Lucy: "Juvia!"
Pyrrha: "(Y/N), watch out!"
.....................they look to see the attack headed their way, Rias summons a barrier to stop it while Juvia uses a water barrier to help. But, an explosion happens with Rias and Juvia screaming while flying back with (Y/N) making everyone worried. Akeno gets angry and uses the strongest tinder attack she can use to attack it with everyone doing the same. (Y/N) slowly regains consciousness with a ringing heard making him shake his head, he felt something wet on his head as he touched it to see he is bleeding from his head. He looks up to see Rias and Juvia on the ground hurt and unconscious, he crawls to them to check on them.....................
(Y/N): "Rias! Juvia! Wake up, please wake up!"
.....................his hearing slowly comes back hearing an explosion causing him to look up seeing everyone along with his friends taking cover or getting knocked back from Trihexia's attacks. He hears screaming making him turn left seeing people running as they're evacuated to safety until he hears a crying for him to see a little girl alone. He breathes hard and gets up despite his injuries and runs to the kid to protect her, Trihexia knocks down a piece of building heading to the kid, but (Y/N) makes it in time to grab her to get away before it crashes on them. He looks at the girl who is hugging him, she looks up at him which he nods showing she is safe now and she runs to the extraction group to reunite with her mother, the girl look at him as she smiles to show thanks which his eyes widen. He hears screaming to see Akeno falling from the sky crashing to the ground with Ruby and Blake crashing into the ground as well. He looks at Rias and Juvia along to Trihexia who roars, he balls his hand into a fist with his anger getting higher seeing his friends hurt from attacks.....................
(Y/N): "Stop it."
.....................Yang, Leone, and Pyrrha gets knocked back with Kiba using Sword Birth against it.....................
(Y/N): "Stop it!"

(A/N: Transformation Music Starts Here.)

.....................another Atlas ship gets destroyed crashing into the ocean with Mine shooting at it with her weapon, but gets knocked back crashing on the ground unconscious. (Y/N) balls his hand into a fist with his aura going around his body while he growls in anger. Kiba gets knocked back yelling in pain with Xenovia flying back as well with (Y/N) growling in anger.....................
(Y/N): "I said, STOP IT!"
......................he looks at Trihexia in anger with his eyes glowing a (F/C), he yells at the top of his lungs with his power skyrocketing to the sky with the light getting brighter. It gets Trihexia's attention looking at him with everyone else looking at him with the light sending off a wave:

 It gets Trihexia's attention looking at him with everyone else looking at him with the light sending off a wave:

Ozpin: "Is that (Y/N)?"
Sir Zechs: "So much power."
.....................he kept powering up until he yells again with the light getting brighter until it covered him while circling around him with lightning traveling everywhere which caused Trihexia to walk backwards. The light dims with (Y/N) seen which surprises everyone is a new armor he has unlocked:

Rias and Juvia wakes up to see him in the armor surprising them, the Headmasters looked in amazement knowing the glimpse they saw was the armor he's wearing right now was what they saw

.....................Rias and Juvia wakes up to see him in the armor surprising them, the Headmasters looked in amazement knowing the glimpse they saw was the armor he's wearing right now was what they saw. (Y/N) slowly walks towards Trihexia with the ground breaking under him from each walk, he kept walking until he got close to her to looks up."
(Y/N): "Trihexia, your terror ends today!"

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all time.)