Chapter 8: Reason behind Rias Acting Weird

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After fighting the Grimm with a hint of his real power, (Y/N) is looking at the video to see the giant hand he summoned crushing the DeathStalker. He sees how his eyes looked different than what they looked like before, the video pauses to where his power was at until Azazel walks up to the screen...................
Azazel: " Amazing. Looks like you were able to use your head over again without passing out that time, I wonder. What is it you were thinking at that time?"
(Y/N): "Well, when I was seeing Ruby and Lucy in danger I couldn't stand around and do nothing since they're my friends. So, I remembered how nice to me they were and accepted me as a Necromancer making me no longer doubt myself."
Azazel: "I see. Now I can see how it works, hey (Y/N). *he looks at him* You have unlocked your power, you just have her to get it under your control. And from what I know; acceptance is the key."
....................he walks out the classroom thinking as he looks at his hand, he walks around the school until he sees Velvet sitting alone by herself looking at her camera of pictures she took. (Y/N) walks up to her and sits next to her...................
(Y/N): "Hey Velvet."
Velvet: *looks at him, smiles* "Oh, hello (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "What are you doing?"
Velvet: "Just looking at photos of everyone's weapons I took a picture of for my semblance."
(Y/N): "Semblance?"
...................she places her Nixon the ground as it opens up as a blue outlined replica of Ruby's weapon making his eyes widen in amazement...................
(Y/N): "Woah! So, you can  take pictures and use it to replicate the weapon in the picture?"
Velvet: "Yeah."
(Y/N): "That's awesome!"
Velvet: "Thank you. But, I sadly can't use Lucy's Celestial Keys since there's no replica of each key."
(Y/N): "That would make more sense, but you have an amazing semblance."
Velvet: *looks away blushing* "T-Th-Thank you."
Ruby: "VELVET! *they look at her* COCO'S BACK!"
Velvet: *eyes widen* "Really?"
(Y/N): "Who's Coco?"
Velvet: "She's my roommate and partner, I've been wanting you to meet her until she got back. Come on."
..................she grabs his hand to bring him to where her friend is, they arrive to see a girl with brown hair, sunglasses, and wearing a beret as well a bag. Velvet waves at Coco causing her to run up and hug her friend, the moment she looks at (Y/N) she lowers her glasses revealing her eye color to be dark brown to look at him in a scanning way....................
Coco: "Well hello, this must be the Necromancer isn't it? *whistles* It's nice to meet you, I'm Coco Adel. Velvet told me about you while I was on vacation."
(Y/N): "It's nice to meet you too Coco, I'm (Y/N)."
Coco: "I know, and I want to thank you for helping Velvet against Team CRDL from their bullying ways and that Neptune from what happened with Weiss. He totally deserved it."
(Y/N): "That's what he gets for breaking Weiss' heart and even using her."
Coco: "But, from what I was told that you're an interesting guy even for a Necromancer. Maybe *rubs his chest* we can get to know each other."
(Y/N): "O-Okay."

Rias P.O.V

.....................Rias looks out her window to see (Y/N) walking with Velvet and Coco as she kept thinking on what to do. She knew it wasn't long and she had no choice, but to go along with the plan she wanted to do in the first place.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V

....................after meeting Coco and after going through a day of school (Y/N) is sleeping peacefully, his sleep was interrupted with a red light making his face wince from the light and he opens his eyes to see a recognizable glyph on the floor as Rias appears looking at him..................
(Y/N): "Rias hey, how you doing? Is something wrong? *she approaches him* Rias?"
Rias: "(Y/N), please *lays on him* I need you. You need to take my virginity."
(Y/N): *blushes as eyes widen* "What?!"
Rias: "There's no other way, this is the only way and I need you to do it."
.....................she takes off her clothes with her bra as (Y/N) looks away nervously, but he felt her cup his cheeks in a calming manner...................
Rias: "It's okay (Y/N), don't be afraid. I won't be mad."
......................he slowly opens his eyes to see Rias' breasts causing his face to heat up with blushing, he felt her grab his hand to move it towards her breast making her touch it causing his hand to grip making her moan at that.....................
(Y/N): "I-I'm sorry Rias, it wasn't on purpose I never meant-"
Rias: "It's okay. I need to do this, it needs to be done."
......................she leans to him with the intention to kiss him as he goes to, but a white light is seen getting their attention as a woman appears.....................
Grayfia: "Really Rias? You're here with- *looks at (Y/N)* Oh, you must be the Necromancer Sir Zechs told me about. It's an honor, I am Grayfia."
(Y/N): "Nice to meet you."
Grayfia: "Rias, you know Sir Zechs will be angry with you if he found out about this."
Rias: "My virtue is mine to do with as I please. How is it wrong for me to give it to whomever I want? I trust him since he is amongst the importance in this world."
Grayfia: "Noted. *picks up her clothes* But, remember you are the next head in the house of Gremory."
Rias: "Yes, I know. I'm sorry (Y/N), let's pretend this never happened."
......................they teleport out of his dorm as he thinks on why she wanted him to do what she wanted with him still shocked....................

Timeskip-Next Day

....................it's the next day with (Y/N) still thinking on why Road acted the way she did last night, but that was soon interrupted with a fire appearing in the sky until it turns into a screen revealing a male with blonde hair.....................
(Y/N): "Who's that?"
Yang: "Riser Phoenix, the next head of the House of Phoenix."
Weiss: "I really hate him."
Lucy: "That we can agree on."
Riser: "Attention students and teachers of Union Academy, as you may know I am Riser Phoenix; the next head in the House of Phoenix. As you may know I am now getting married soon to someone that I have been engaged to for quite a while and now I decided the wedding will happen soon."
Ruby: "NO!"
Erza: "Why now? That fiend."
Blake: "This can't be happening."
(Y/N): "What? What is it?"
Riser: "I accept my marriage to my bride, Rias Gremory!"
.....................his eyes widen hearing her name causing him to realize why Rias wanted to lose her virginity to (Y/N), it's because she's in a forced marriage with Riser Phoenix.....................
(Y/N): "Who dies this asshole think he is?"
Akeno: "It happened not too long ago before you arrived on our planet, Rias and Riser's wedding was out on the line in a Rating Game. If she won, she won't marry him and if he won she has to marry him. He forced her to summit defeat by threatening to kill Asia against Rating Game rules, *his eyes widen in anger* now I believe Riser is going to get what he wants."
Lucy: "The only way this could stop is someone ruining the wedding like anyone could, but no guy is willing to stand up against Riser. Neptune is considered a coward because he refused to go against him, everyone turned against Team CRDL, and no other guy tried to help."
(Y/N): "No, this can't happen to her!"
...................he runs to where he could find Sir Zechs, he ran to the Headmasters office as he bursts through the door seeing him there.....................
(Y/N): "Sir Zechs, are you allowing this?"
Sir Zechs: "I have no choice, Rias doesn't want to marry him, but our families set it up without talking it through. It just happened."
(Y/N): "How come no one stops him?"
Sir Zechs: "Cause his power is too strong and he is immortal with high regeneration to whatever damage he takes, with that no one has ever stood against him to save Rias."
.....................(Y/N) balls his hand into a fist thinking about Rias and how she treated him the moment he arrived, he cares for her and he knows she does as well. He looks at Sir Zechswith a determined face...............

3rd P.O.V

....................after Riser declared his marriage to Rise everyone arrived at an engagement party to celebrate, but for everyone from Union Academy it wasn't good for them and Rias. They knew she didn't want to marry Riser, but no one was able to stand up to him, Riser appears in a suit causing everyone to look at him with Union Students looking at him angry...................

Riser: "Greetings renowned devils of the Underworld and the world of Unity! On behalf of the house of Phoenix, Riser would like to thank each and every one of you for coming today! This is an historic moment for the world of devils, and I want our dear guests to be the first to know. Two great dynasties are about to become one, Lord Riser of the distinguished House of Phoenix, shall wed Lady Gremory of the illustrious House of Gremory! And now *does a presentation pose* I present to you. My bride, Rias Gremory!"
...................she appears wearing a wedding dress as everyone looks, but that was soon interrupted with a group of Riser's guards being knocked through the door unconscious getting everyone's attention as they looked, someone walks through the door as the smoke clears and to Rias including everyone from Union Academy is shocked, but smiles knowing who it is that wakes through the door."
(Y/N): "Did somebody order the entertainment?"

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)