Chapter 20: The Unkown Creature! A Gift from the Hero Clan

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is Chapter 20 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After an announcement happened causing Union Students to arrive at the amphitheater for a meeting, (Y/N) all g with Rias, Juvia, Mio, Maria, and Yuki arrived seeing every student there along with their friends as they approached them.....................
(Y/N): " What's going on?"
Yang: "We don't know, it was a normal morning until the Headmasters announced everyone to meet them here."
Asia: "Do you thunk it might have something to with Trihexia again?"
Kiba: "I doubt it."
Xenovia: "Trihexia is dead, so there's no possible way that thing is involved."
Blake: "It happened in the middle of the ocean, so it's obviously something else.
.....................the Headmasters are seen walking on the stage getting everyone's attention when the stood in the middle of the stage looking at the students.....................
Ozpin: "Hello students, now you're probably wondering why we are having this meeting. It's because of the ship that was attacked last night. There were only a small amount of survivors, they all said the exact same thing."
Sir Zechs: "The attack was caused by a creature big enough to destroy a ship with ease, everything sunk fast. But, one of the survivors had a USB chip with a video from one of the cameras. Here what's we seen."
.....................a screen appears with the ship shaking with the crew screaming, it changed when something came from the water, it showed to be a reptilian like created. A roar is heard with it diving down destroying the ship with the video ending there, everyone started talking amongst each other quietly while (Y/N) looks close with the video replaying until a glow is seen revealing an eye.....................
(Y/N): (Looks like this thing only destroyed that ship to get our attention, question is from what we saw. What does it want and who sent it?)
Rias: "(Y/N)? Is something wrong?"
(Y/N): "That thing didn't destroy the ship for food; it was getting attention."
Weiss: "Attention? Who's attention?"
(Y/N): "Union's attention."
Kiba: "That makes more sense. If it wanted food it would've destroyed the ship slowly instead of instantly, but both sides of the ship sunk into the ocean without continuing more damage."
Erza: "If it wanted our attention, it got it."
.....................after the meeting everyone was now tasked to be ready when the creature attacks again, Atlas was sent everywhere to find the unknown creature. As for (Y/N) he is in the gym making his magic and power strong to be ready for fighting the new threat, walking is heard as he sees Yuki walking up to him holding something wrapped in a cloth.....................
(Y/N): "Can I help you with something Yuki?"
Yuki: "The leaders and our village heard what you've done and as thanks they wanted to give you a strong weapon of ours as thanks."
.....................she places the weapon down to unwrap it, the moment the cloth is removed it revealed a giant sword:

(Y/N): "What sword is this?"Yuki: "This sword is called Brynhildr, it was used to seal away a demon and the leaders decided to give it to you

Yuki: "This sword is called Brynhildr, it was used to seal away a demon and the leaders decided to give it to you."
.....................he looks at the sword as he reaches for it to grab it at the handle causing a purple glow to happen, he grunts in pain while the power is going through his body. But, his eyes glow with the light turning green with a gauntlet going over his forearm, he picks it up to look at feeling the power coursing through his body with his current abilities in his body increasing.....................
(Y/N): "Incredible."
Yuki: "Wow, someone outside the Hero Clan using that weapon. That is incredible."
(Y/N): "It wouldn't be a surprise since I am a Necromancer, but coming to this planet was my best decision."
Yuki: "What do you mean?"
(Y/N): "I came from another planet I escaped, I never had a good life there. My mother died and I was treated terribly for years, until one day I snapped and jumped high enough. I flew from the planet to here, and now I have a life where I'm accepted, I don't regret leaving that hellhole of a planet."
Yuki: "I-I can't believe someone like you went through a-all that."
......................he looks at her to see tears from her eyes cry heather hearing his story, she rushed him and hugged him as he hugged back.....................
Yuki: "You deserve to be here."
(Y/N): *smiles* "Thank you Yuki."