Chapter 14: The Explanation of the Glimpse

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 14 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After being kidnapped by one of the Atlas Generals named Esdeath, he decided not to get involved with Atlas after that along with anyone there. But, from what happened there with the glimpse of an armor while giving off his power, after that Rias and Juvia made sure he is okay after that since what happened on his old world. Right now he is sitting on a bench looking in the distance seeing Asuka and her team training, as he did he goes to use his own power with a translucent armor on his arm not being the Boosted Gear and Incursio. After that he walks to his dorm, on the way he stops to see a light in the O.R.C Clubroom. He walks there to see the door open and he walks in to see Akeno...................
(Y/N): " Hello Akeno. "
Akeno: *looks at him, smiles* "Hey (Y/N), what brings you here?"
(Y/N): "I saw the light on in here and I wanted to see what was going on until I saw you. *looks on the table* Is that an earpick?"
Akeno: "Oh yeah. I recently bought and no one has never had a chance to use it. But, I bet you never had use it have you?"
(Y/N): "Well, uh. No."
Akeno: "Then *sits on the couch, pats her lap* come here."
(Y/N): "What?"
Akeno: "Lay your head on my lap silly."
(Y/N): *blushes* "Seriously?!"
Akeno: "I can't clean your ears standing up and I seen how this works, I hear it's relaxing for both sides, so pretty please?"
.....................he looks at her lap with a blush on his face still, but he lays on the couch with his head on her lap which she moved his hair away from his ear. She grabs the ear pick looking down at him smiling while blushes nervously...................
Akeno: "There's no need to be nervous, you're so cute when you're nervous. Here we go."
.....................she starts cleaning his ear causing (Y/N) to feel relaxed and comfortable from the feeling of the ear pick Akeno is using, he sighs happily from what she's doing causing her to giggle...................
Akeno: "You really had a lot in your ear, now for the end."
.....................she leans to him to blow in his ear making him shiver along with a sigh of relief.....................
Akeno: "That felt better didn't it? Now for your other ear, turn over please."
.....................he turns over with his face looking at her stomach until he looked up to see her breasts over him causing him to blush.....................
(Y/N): (T-Too close.)
Akeno: "It's okay, don't be nervous."
.....................she starts to clean his ear while he stayed relaxed trying to not being nervous of how close he is to her stomach as well under her breasts making him nervous still while she cleaned his other ear. Akeno leans forward to blow in his ear making him shiver again from her action.....................
Akeno: "Now that wasn't so bad, right?"
Rias: "What wasn't so bad? *his eyes widen* Well you two?"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "R-Rias, it's not what it looks like!"
Akeno: "I was just cleaning his ears with the new ear pick I bought, his ears were so full he needed for them clean."
Rias: "Oh really? I see, but maybe you should've let me do it (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I-I'm sorry Rias. But, maybe I can clean yours ears."
Rias: *smiles* "Why of course."
.....................she lays on his lap as he blushes from that and he has the ear pick in his hand as he starts cleaning her ear....................

3rd P.O.V
Headmasters Office

.....................after what happened at Atlas, the Headmasters started talking about what they saw from (Y/N) after unleashing his power from stopping a fight between Rias and Juvia against Esdeath. From seeing what they saw Azazel steps in...................
Azazel: "Looks like the special Necromancer has a new armor."
Ozpin: "Another one?"
Sir Zechs: "Which one is this?"
Azazel: "I believe it's a Necromancer style armor, it's confirmed that all special Necromancers can have an armor of their own."
Najenda: "And he is the strongest Necromancer we've seen, he has the Boosted Gear and the Incursio at the Sams time; now he has a Necromancer armor that needs to be unlocked."
Hanzo: "I also heard that there are different types of Necromancer armor, and the question is; which one does he have?"

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Night

...................after what happened at the O.R.C Clubroom with (Y/N) cleaning Rias' ears she fell asleep from how gentle he was. He is holding her bridal style heading back to the dorm, he looks at her face to see her sleeping peacefully, he arrives at his dorm to walk in and places Rias in his bed as be pulled the blanket on her as she sleeps. He arrives in the kitchen to gets him something to drink while leaning on the bar of the kitchen looking at his hand with his power emitting with what looks like a gauntlet.....................
(Y/N): (So, another armor huh? But, this one feels like it's apart of me. A Necromancer armor? They have weapons so it wouldn't be impossible to have an armor, but it's more stronger the moment I nearly unlocked it. And I still have some training to do.)

Vali P.O.V

...................on a building in Union City, the guy named Vali is flying over a building looking at the academy in the distance in anticipation to get ready to fight (Y/N)...................
Kuroka: "So, you met the Necromancer didn't you? *he looks at her* Is he strong?"
Vali: "Very. Not because of the Red Dragon Emperor's power, but th real power inside him. It's amazing. Maybe he can fight me using his power instead of just the Red Dragon Emperor."
Albion: "Don't take him likely, from what I saw his power is unlike any from before years ago."
Vali: "Don't worry, I won't. I know I will enjoy this battle against him."
Kuroka: "I still have a chance to meet him and also get my sister back."
Vali: "We just need to see how things go for now."
...................they disappear back to the base where they set up a plan...................

???? P.O.V

...................someone is seen on a hill looking at Union City with his own objective from hearing the news involving one thing on his mind."
????: (A Necromancer. After these years, I need to be there.)

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)