Chapter 18: Aftermath of Trihexia's Defeat

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 18 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It's been two weeks since Trihexia has been defeated thanks to (Y/N) who received appraisal from everyone for getting rid of a threat permanently keeping the world safe. The city has been rebuilt thanks to human construction and magic along with everyone getting medical attention, (Y/N) right leg is in a cast with his left arm as well. Asia helped with healing him, but couldn't comply heal him since she helped heal everyone else from the fight as she is resting. Now (Y/N) is in town with Rias and Juvia accompanying him cause of his injuries, at times he would see people waving at him and even wanting to meet him for autographs or taking pictures.....................
(Y/N): " I guess I have a fan base now huh?"
Rias: "Well, you did defeat one of the deadliest threats in this world so it would make more sense that you are a hero."
Juvia: "Even more popular since you're a Necromancer, there hasn't been one in years."
(Y/N): "Yeah, that is true."
.....................they arrived at the grocery store with (Y/N) sitting on a bench since he is tired as Rias and Juvia did the shopping for him. He sees people walking past him with some waving as he waved back, he hears footsteps heading towards him until they stopped.....................
????: "Excuse me, you're (Y/N) (L/N) aren't you?"
.....................he looks at the person who asked as he sees a girl with long red hair with pigtails and red eyes looking at him:

(Y/N): (Who's this? And why to I sense strong demonic energy from her? Okay Y/N, don't get alarmed to freak her out

(Y/N): (Who's this? And why to I sense strong demonic energy from her? Okay Y/N, don't get alarmed to freak her out.) "Yes, I am."
Rias: "Hey (Y/N), we just finished shopping for- *she looks at the girl, eyes widen* Mio?!"
????: *looks at her* "Rias?"
(Y/N): "Wait, you know her?"
Rias: "Her name is Mio Naruse, she's the daughter of the previous Demon King."
Juvia: "The daughter of the previous Demon King?"
.....................(Y/N) looks at the girl named Mio in shocked like amazement that she is the daughter of the previous Demon King. They went to a shop to order drinks sitting at a table.....................
Rias: "Mio, how are you here? We thought you died years ago."
Mio: "I didn't actually die, it was hard for the threat chasing me to kill me so they tricked me and placed me inside a seal which was not gonna be broken until Trihexia was defeated."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "And I defeated Trihexia."
Rias: "Here I thought you were gone forever, but you were trapped."
Juvia: "So, what's going to happen now that you're free?"
Mio: *takes a sip from her drink* "Well, I was thinking of taking the offer and join Union Academy."
(Y/N): "You were offered to join Union?"
Mio: "It was before I was sealed away your brother along with the Headmasters invited me as a student to join to keep me safe. But, now thanks to (Y/N) I will join the academy and *looks at (Y/N)* thank you for freeing me (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *smiles* "You're welcome."
.....................they head back to Union with Mio as they walk through the halls towards the Headmasters Office and along the way they see Sir Zechs standing there talking to Goodwitch and Grayfia until he looks at them.....................
Sir Zechs: "Oh Rias, (Y/N), Juvia and- *eyes widen* Mio?"
Mio: "Hello Sir Zechs.*
Sir Zechs: " You're alive? How? We thought you were dead."
.....................they explained the story about the seal along with Trihexia being the reason why she was trapped which he realized that Trihexia being alive kept her trapped and now with it defeated the seal is broken. The Headmasters officially make her a student at Union given her a dorm which to a surprise it's the dorm next door to (Y/N)'s dorm. Along the way they arrive to see a girl sitting on the couch:

(Y/N): "Hey, who are you and how did you get in Mio's dorm?"Mio: "Oh right, this is Maria

Mio: "Oh right, this is Maria. She's my guardian, she found me before I met you so she lives with me. But, how did you get in here?"
Maria: "I'm also a student now, and I basically just teleported in here. So,*approaches (Y/N)* you must be the Necromancer hero I heard so much about, I have to say you're cute."
Mio: *stands in front of him* "Maria, don't you even start! As you can see he's hurt after his fight with Trihexia, he needs time to heal."
Maria: "Okay, but when he feels better you can thank him personally." *smirks deviously*
(Y/N): *blushes* "What?"
Mio: "S-S-She's just joking, don't listen to her!"

3rd P.O.V
Location: A Village Far Away From Union City

.....................at a village someone is reading a letter hearing about the death of Trihexia along with the sightings of Mio Naruse at Union City. The guy summons four people as they walked in the room looking at him.....................
Village Leader: "You have been summoned to head to Union City to keep an eye out on Mio Naruse and find out how Trihexia was killed."
......................they walked out heading out the village towards Union City for their objectives.....................

Location: Unkown Realm

.....................in a deep realm where an island disconnected from the world of Unity someone is seen sitting down inside a house relaxing until he felt the disappearance of Trihexia's power, he used a telepathic power to find out that Trihexia has been killed by a Necromancer shocking here the person that one has appeared in the world. He gets up to walk at the end of the mountain with the ocean in front of him. The water rises with something coming frm the ocean looking at him with glowing eyes as it growls.....................
???? 2: "Trihexia has been defeated, I need to know how. So, we're headed to Unity to find out and you know what to do."
.....................the creature swims back into the ocean while the person makes the portal to the world to find out who destroyed Trihexia."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)