Chapter 1: I Traveled to another World?!

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

(Y/N): "(Y/N). My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."
Ozpin: "Well (Y/N), I'm Ozpin."
Sir Zechs: "My name is Zechs, the current king of the Underworld."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* (He's the king of the Underworld? Why is he standing here? This is awesome!)
Hanzo: "My name is Hanzo."
Najenda: "I'm Najenda."
Makarov: "And I'm Makarov Dreyar. It's nice to meet you young man."
(Y/N): "Hey." (They don't seem bad, maybe I'll give them a chance.)
"After the introductions, growling is heard which everyone looks around, the sound is heard to (Y/N)'s stomach as he held it and he blushed nervously from that...................
Najenda: " Oh, you must be hungry."
Sir Zechs: "I guess we should get some food for him. Come with us."
....................they take him to a restaurant where they get the food for him, he sees the same type of food that was on the planet he escaped from. He eats them happily eating almost everything at once, the waitresses bring the food as he happily enjoyed the food that was bought for him.....................
Ozpin: "He must've been really hungry."
Najenda: *leans to his ear, whispering* "The doctors did say he weighted almost under a hundred pounds, he was close to dying of starvation, he was malnourished as well."
Ozpin: "Then he needed this as well, we paid a lot for it."
Sir Zechs: "He needs to get his strength back, this is the start of that."
....................he ate his last plate of food as he sits back in his seat looking at the headmasters.....................
(Y/N): "Okay. You said this is another world?"
Hanzo: "Why yes. Some of our students at our academy saw you crash during a meteor shower, you were hurt really bad and was unconscious for a week."
(Y/N): "A week? *they nod* Wow. Wait, you said students; are you headmasters?"
Makarov: "Yep, we're headmasters of Union Academy!"
(Y/N): "Union Academy?"
Ozpin: "It's where kids go to for training to increase their powers and learn to use them right. And I believe that is the school you should attend."
(Y/N): *looks down sad* "About that, I don't think I should. I don't want to cause trouble since I'm a Necromancer, on the world I lived on I wasn't treated with any kind of respect."
Sir Zechs: *places his hand on his shoulder* "We understand how you must feel, but your kind is different in this world. *he looks at them* You see (Y/N), Necromancers are rare in this world, the world you lived on hated them obviously cause they might've been evil, on our world Necromancers are heroes and sometimes can be evil, but it's by choice. You possess a power you have yet to use and you can learn other magic along with aura, Sacred Gear, Shinobi Arts and other things. You're special (Y/N) and to us along with everyone on this planet, you're no monster. You could be the savior to our world."
......................(Y/N) is now surprised that he is special on another world instead of the one he lived on, he started thinking this could be a chance to move on past the life he had, be looks at the headmasters as he sighed...................
(Y/N): "How about you tell me about this academy?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) is in a limo with the headmasters headed to the academy he heard them talk about, he sees cars going by....................
(Y/N): "Hey Sir Zechs, can I ask a question?"
Sir Zechs: "Sure."
(Y/N): "I was thinking about something, you said the supernatural has three factions which is the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels. How come they're not fighting each other right now?"
Sir Zechs: "Well (Y/N), it turns out there was a war between the three factions a very long time ago which was resulted in the deaths of four devil kings and God, the war was stopped during the middle of victory and that involved me being the current Lucifer, Governor-General of the Fallen Angels Azazel, and Michael running things in Heaven, and it was decided that we are now at peace and coexisting."
(Y/N): "I see. I guess I shouldn't be too worried then."
....................after a long drive they arrived at the academy, they got out first as (Y/N) got out and the moment he looked his eyes widen at the look of the academy as he is amazed: