Chapter 22: Another Dangerous Creature Apears

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 22 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) charges his power getting ready for his fight with Exlin while he charges his power at the same time, after a couple minutes they charge at each other causing a gust of wind to happen with the two flying in the air attacking each other causing clouds to break apart letting the sun shine through the places they collide also causing the ocean to move. They stopped to charge their attacks to launch it at each other causing an explosion to happen, the smoke cleared with (Y/N) equipping the Boosted Gear flying towards him to punch him in the face making him crash into the ocean at the bottom, Exlin flies in the air making eight green fireballs to launch it at him.....................
(Y/N): "Oh no."
.....................he dodges the flames to equip Brynhildr with the armor rushing in making Exlin summon a staff blocking the attack.....................
Exlin: "So, it is true. You have the Red Dragon Emperor along with Brynhildr, I also heard you have the Incursio at the same time. You are an interesting one (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "You're not bad yourself. But, I'm getting started."
......................(Y/N) elbows him in the head to grab him to spin around fast to throw him into the ship with it shaking with everyone nearly losing their balance. The civilians were safely evacuated with the creatures defeated as well, Rias looks out towards the ocean seeing something big head their way....................
Rias: "We're not done yet."
Kiba: "What is that?!"
......................(Y/N) appears in front of Exlin to beat him down into the ship causing his mouth to bleed, he grabs him by the foot to throw him in the air which he flies to equip the Incursio cutting his side of his body to follow up with kicking him towards the ship crashing into it. (Y/N) lands a couple feet away from him and to his shock Exlin stands up smirking.....................
Exlin: "You're strong (Y/N) and you give a good challenge."
(Y/N): "You're not bad yourself." *grunts in exhaustion* (My body is slowly giving out from the three armor I used. I can't let him think I am vulnerable.)
.....................the ship shakes again with something seen rising from the ocean, a shadow goes over it with everyone looking with their eyes widen except for Exlin's with the creature seen looking at them growling in anger revealing what the creature is:

the ship shakes again with something seen rising from the ocean, a shadow goes over it with everyone looking with their eyes widen except for Exlin's with the creature seen looking at them growling in anger revealing what the creature is:

Yang: "What is that?"
Rias: "It can't be, it's a Basilisk."
Kiba: "How did someone like Exlin get a creature like that?"
Exlin: "Surprised? This is my pet Basilisk, I raised him from and egg after killing his mother. Even made him stronger than before, that caused his size to get bigger. My best creature I have."
(Y/N): "So, this thing is what destroyed the previous ship? And you didn't care about the innocent souls that were on there?!"
Exlin: "I knew it be troubling to deal with you and now my pet here will take care of you permanently."
.....................Exlin flies towards the Basilisk to land on it's head, the creature gets ready for a strong attack with a green color coming from it's mouth. Everyone knew what was happening so they head to the drop ship to run on it. But, it would take a while from them to take off, (Y/N) charges his Dragon Slayer Magic with the other powers he has combining them with fire going around his body. The Basilisk shoots a green flame towards them with (Y/N) doing the Fire Dragon Roar with the attacks colliding giving everyone a chance to to escape.....................
Rias: "(Y/N)!"
Yang: "Get outta there!"
.....................the Basilisk stops with (Y/N) doing the same, but his body started getting weak causing him to kneel and unable to move. The Basilisk shifts his eyes to him causing it do the attack again destroying the ship with a big explosion happening...................
Rias/Juvia: "(Y/N)!"
Ruby: "No."
Mio: "Not him, this can't be true."

Location: Union Academy

.....................everyone returned to Union to tell the headmasters what happened, but the moment they arrived someone was there talking to them until they get their attention.....................
Sir Zechs: "Rias, are you okay?"
Rias: "Brother, I-I-"
Ozpin: "What happened?"
Ruby: *starts to cry* "I-It's (Y/N), he-"
Juvia: "He's gone. He died fighting Exlin and was killed by the Basilisk."
Hanzo: "I'm afraid that's not true. He's not dead."
Akeno: "What?"
Blake: "We saw it! He died in front of us."
Ozpin: "Then take a look at this."
.....................a screen pops up with video footage looking like it's from the ship before it was destroyed, they see (Y/N) kneeling down with the green flames destroying it with the screen going static. It rewinds with it going to slow motion with someone appearing behind (Y/N) to grab him and teleport before the flames touched him causing everyone's eyes widening.....................
Rias: "Who was that?"
Najenda: "We have no idea who that was, but he saved (Y/N) and he never showed up at Union to return him."
Juvia: "Wait, you're saying this guy just took him?"
Makarov: "Exactly. We have no knowledge of who this guy is, but we will soon and we will find (Y/N)."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) opens his eyes to see a ceiling he doesn't know, he grunts in pain from his body aching. He looks around until he sees a cup on a small table with note telling him to drink it. He does until his body stopped aching, he sits up getting out the bed heading to the door. He opens it to see he is somewhere he doesn't know.....................
(Y/N): "What is this place? Where am I?"
????: "So, you're finally awake."
.....................he looks to see a guy he never met before causing him to back away from the house in a defensive stance."
????: *raises his hand* "It's okay (Y/N), I'm not going to hurt you."
(Y/N): "How do you know my name?"
????: "I've been watching you for a while now since you arrived at Unity, I have to say I'm impressed at how much you achieved. Red Dragon, Incursio, Brynhildr, and your own Necromancer armor, amazing."
(Y/N): "Who are you and why am I here?"
Hatred: "My name is Hatred, and the reason why I am here is because I will train you to become stronger. Your body gives out when you use the armors you have and your Necromancer armor is the only things that doesn't exhaust you. So, we're going to train until your body gets used to all that power."
(Y/N): "I don't know who you are, but I accept your training. I have to get back to Unity to save everyone from Exlin. He has a Basilisk that I need to stop."
Hatred: "Then the training begins now."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and the character hatred is created by WAMred so check out his story called Origins of Hatred! to know about his character,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)