Chapter 25: End of a Beast Master

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 25 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"The Basilisk roars at (Y/N) in anger after Exlin summoned it when (Y/N) unleashed a new armor only to find out he fused the three armors he has with his Necromancer Armor. The Basilisk stops roaring to look at him seeing he didn't flinch at his roar or show any kind of fear causing Exlin to get shocked.....................
(Y/N): " Like I said Exlin, I'm here to kill you."

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

.....................the Basilisk shoots flames at (Y/N) which is retaliated by raising his hand summoning a shield to block the attack. He summons three giant fireballs to launch them at the Basilisk hitting with roads of pain heard, (Y/N) rushed in to deliver a devastating punch with the force strong enough to make fly to the ocean sinking in. Before it could go down further it's tail gets grabbed to be thrown in the air nearly going into space to be hit in the body while flying fast hitting it everywhere on it's body while Exlin holds on with his only arm while the Basilisk gets beaten. (Y/N) teleports behind him to kick him off to grab him by the throat to look at him eye to eye.....................
Exlin: "How- How did you get- get this much power?"
(Y/N): "It's called training, something you don't know about probably cause you focus on using monsters to do your bidding. You failed to fight me by yourself cause your attacks are weak, so now you will see what happens when you underestimate your opponents."
.....................he punches him towards the Basilisk to crash into it, (Y/N) summons the swords Ascalon, Incursio Sword, and Brynhildr to fuse them into one sword:

he punches him towards the Basilisk to crash into it, (Y/N) summons the swords Ascalon, Incursio Sword, and Brynhildr to fuse them into one sword:

.....................he flies at the Basilisk to do a slash attack cutting off it's head with his weapon, he lands on the ground where everyone looks at him. He stabs his sword into the ground and raises his hands in the air to be covered with a glow around him with the Basilisk's body falling to the ground towards him. Exlin regains consciousness to see what was happening with his eye widening in fear for what is about to happen................
(Y/N): "Say goodbye Exlin!"
......................he shoots an attack towards him, Exlin scream while him and the Basilisk gets engulfed burning him along with the Basilisk's body to ash with no sign of anything left. The creatures disintegrate to confirm that Exlin is dead, (A/N: End the music here.) he lowers his arms after using the attack with him deactivating his armor with the sword separating back into the he three swords. Everyone runs to him with Rias hugging him along with Juvia as he falls on the ground with them.....................
Rias: "You did it!"
Juvia: "I knew you would win."
(Y/N): "I told Exlin that everything won't be like before, and I showed him what happens when he underestimated me."
Ruby: "I knew you would win."
Erza: "I never expected you to get stronger and better after some time, you must've done some hard training."
(Y/N): "I had to get stronger to defeat Exlin and also be strong to protect this planet, no matter what anyone evil will try. They will be stopped."
Akeno: "True that."

Location-Villain's Hideout

.....................everyone at the villains hideout just watched how strong (Y/N) gotten along with his new power of fusing different armies with his Necromancer Armor.....................
Salem: "He's gotten stronger and achieved a new ability."
Zeref: "So, what now?"
Ophis: "We stay hidden and not do anything to draw attention from how strong he gotten. We don't want to lose anyththing."
Salem: "That'll do."

Timeskip-A Week Later

.....................after a week after Exlin's attack and his defeat at the hands of (Y/N), everything that was destroyed is repaired and everyone is living their life while everyone at Union is happy (Y/N) is okay and surprised at how stronger he has gotten in power and body. He received more reputation around the world with everyone thanking him. The villains agreed to stay out of sight for some time after how much stronger he got within criminal activity happening....................

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................after a long day at Union (Y/N) is headed to his dorm while stretching, he arrives to walk in, heads to his room to take off his uniform into some rest clothes, and sits on the couch resting his head on the cushions.....................
(Y/N): (A week of training with Hatred along with defeating Exlin and going back to classes at Union, I did not rest well enough and now I believe I'll just rest for the weekend.)
.....................he closes his eyes to slowly go to take a nap, only to feel movement on both sides of him which he looks seeing Rias and Juvia sitting with him.....................
(Y/N): "Hey girls. What's going on here?"
Rias: "You looked like you were resting so we decided to join you."
Juvia: "There's no problem with that right?"
(Y/N): "No. No problem at all."
Rias: "Then if it's no problem, you deserve a reward for saving the world twice and a reward more deserving."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What kind of reward?"
Juvia: "I believe you should know what kind and something that is more deserving."
.....................he was confused at first until he realizes what she meant and what they want to do."
(Y/N): (Oh boy. That really want to.)

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that was the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)