Chapter 15: Erigor Attacks Union City! The Most Dangerous Threat is Free

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 15 of this story and by the title of this chapter. You should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"At a train station somewhere in Union City where, people are seen walking off or on trains while there are security guards along with people waiting for someone, someone is seen wearing a robe hiding his face with the hood walking of the train with a group of people. He walks in the center of the train station getting the attention of guards causing them to approach him with their hands on their weapons, the guy smirks until he yells loud causing a tornado that crashed through the roof of the building as everyone ran out screaming. The headmasters are seen looking at the screen.....................
Lisa: " The tornado shows now sign of stopping, but eye witnesses have confirmed that the one who started the tornado is confirmed to be Erigor."
Ozpin: "So, he made his move again. This time attacking the city."
Sir Zechs: "Everyone needs to get ready, send the best students we got now!"
.....................in the tornado the guy confirms is Erigor who looks at the city with a smirk on his face, Rias along with her peerage, Team RWBY, Lucy, Erza, Akame, and Leone appears behind him while feeling the pressure of the wind.....................
Erza: "ERIGOR!"
Erigor: *looks at them* "Well, well, if it isn't Erza Scarlet. I remember the last time we encountered each other I was close to killing the Headmasters."
Ruby: "You used a deadly and forbidden magic to try and kill them, that wooden flute was also a monster!"
Blake: "The Lullaby magic spell, created by Zeref."
Lucy: "Why are you attacking Union City right now?"
Erigor: "For my revenge, I couldn't waste time anymore so I decided to attack now! First, I'll destroy this city and move on to Union Academy with the Headmasters along with the students, and you're the first to die!"
Rias: "You can try!"
.....................Rias launches her attacks at him with Ruby shooting a couple rounds at him, but his wind deflects the attacks with Akeno using her lightning attack which is deflected giving Yang and Leone an opening to attack which launched him into a building.....................
Erigor: "Take this!"
.....................he summons two small tornados heading towards them which hit them making them grunt in pain while plummeting to the ground. Xenovia uses her power to do a slash attack nearly cutting through the wind barrier until the attack broke apart.....................
Xenovia: "My attack couldn't go through his barrier!"
Akame: "This is going to be hard."
......................Erigor chuckles until he was hit in the back from an attack that launches him into the train station crashing on the floor. Everyone looks to see (Y/N) with his hand extended to be the one who attacked Erigor.....................
Ruby: "(Y/N)?"
Asia: "You came."
(Y/N): "Sorry I was late. *teleports next to Erza* So, I take it that guy is Erigor?"
Erza: "Yes, he uses wind magic to fight, but he is dangerous. The last time me and Lucy encountered him he trapped us into a tornado."
(Y/N): "I see, he'll be a tough opponent. But, I won't lose."
.....................he appears in the train station a couple feet away from Erigor who stands up slowly in pain to look at (Y/N).....................
Erigor: "So, you're that Necromancer I heard so much about? I never thought you would show up so fast for us to fight."
(Y/N): "I heard about you to, your magic, and what you've done with trying to kill the Union's Headmasters with a dark and now illegal magic. And for that, you will go down."
Erigor: "Then bring it on!"
....................Erigor launches his wind attacks, but (Y/N) blocks it with a glyph like barrier to retaliate with a Dragon Shot hitting him as he flew back into the wall, he summons the Boosted Gear getting ready to continue to fight. Erigor goes to attack which is dodged, appearing behind him to use a new attack...................
(Y/N): "Fire Dragon, Wing Attack!"
.....................fire comes from his back to swing around to hit him in the back making Erigor scream in pain from the attack...................
Weiss: "Is that Dragon Slayer magic?"
Leone: "Where did he learn that?"

(Y/N) P.O.V
Flashback-Four Days Ago

...................(Y/N) opens his eyes to see he is in a field, he looks around until a wing flapping sound is heard only a big one. Something lands behind him which he looks to see a red dragon behind him.....................
(Y/N): "Ddraig? Is that you?"
Igneel: "I am Igneel, I heard all about you (Y/N), even possessing Ddraig's power along with Incursio."
(Y/N): "It's nice to meet you Igneel, so why are we here?"
Igneel: "I offer you my power, when you wake up you will have the magic power of Dragon Slayer Magic. That is my gift to you."

3rd P.O.V
Flashback Ends

(Y/N): "Now that was awesome."
Ddraig: "Igneel made a good choice."
.....................Erigor slowly stands up in pain from the attack, he looks at (Y/N) in anger and annoyance. He flew in the air with everyone looking up, he hated up so much wind as he yelled in anger gathering wind for a strong attack. (Y/N) jumps on the roof to see what he is doing...................
Rias: "He must've learned a new wind magic when he was hiding."
Erza: "This one looks deadly, it might destroy the city."
Ddraig: "It is. The magic is so strong coming from him, it will destroy five blocks in this city."
(Y/N): "I have to use the Fire Dragon Roar."
Ddraig: "It might not be enough."
(Y/N): *smirks* "Without help with combining power."
Ddraig: "Ah, I see now. Boost!"
.....................he charges his power with a glyph appearing under him, Ddraig kept continuing increasing his power with gathering enough magic. Erigor gathers enough magic to use his attack.....................
Erigor: "Hurricane Meteor!"
Ddraig: "Explosion!"
(Y/N): "Boosted Fire Dragon Roar!"
......................Erigor does the attack with a green outlined fire coming from (Y/N)'s mouth heading towards the wind attack. They collide causing a force to happen causing everyone to slightly get pushed back, Erigor's eyes widen from what he's seeing, he tries to put more power into his attack. But, (Y/N) yells in anger causing his flames to get brighter and bigger, with that happening the attack breaks through the wind heading towards Erigor hitting him causing an explosion, he stops using the attack to see Erigor falling from the sky unconscious, (Y/N) uses his power to grab him and pulled him in front of everyone as they looked at him unconscious.....................
(Y/N): "That's what you deserve for all that you've done."
Ruby: "That was awesome (Y/N)!"
Rias: "Combining the Boosted Gear with Dragon Slayer Magic is impressive."
Lucy: "Yeah!"
Blake: "At least Erigor is down."
Weiss: "Then let's turn him-"
.....................she was interrupted with everything shaking which gets everyone's attention including the Headmasters until they realized what's happening.....................
Sir Zechs: "No, not now."
Ozpin: "This can't be happening."
......................a glyph appears at a mountain getting everyone's attention, it starts getting brighter and dimming over and over until it broke. The top of the mountain breaks with something emerging from the smoke with an ear piercing roar is heard.....................
Rias: *eyes widen in fear* "N-No, it can't be."
Yang: "It's free."
(Y/N): "What's free? What is that?"
Akeno: "The worst kind of monster we know."
......................the smoke clears to show the monster what it looks like revealing the monster with the civilians looking scared also knowing to reveal one of the major threat of Unity."

Rias: "The 666 Beast, Trihexia

Rias: "The 666 Beast, Trihexia."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you Anne this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)