1 📹

"It's even bigger than I thought" Jisung stated in amazement as we stood in front of the tunnel. It seemed rather abandoned, which obviously was as expected. Walls were slowly breaking down over the years due to the little maintenance, though they still kept steady. All around the tunnel were fences higher than I could ever imagine, leaving the option for is to go through the tunnel itself.

"I wonder if there has been anyone here for the past years." I looked up, seeing all the spider webs, mixed together with dust. I slightly jumped, scooting over closer to Jeongin. He chuckled, patting my back. "You've fought and literally kissed a zombie, and you're scared of some spiders?" I scoffed, purposely stepping away from him again. "Spiders can pretty much fall on top of you without you even noticing at first, those creatures can't."

Speaking of the devil, Hyunjin came up to me. "You okay there?" I nodded, smiling at him. "I'm fine, I'm sure the spiders will stay!" Or at least, I hoped they would. "Hyunjin shook his head, pointing back at our city. "That's not what I meant... I meant with Changbin and Felix and all. It's gotta be a huge shock for you, you don't have to act like it's all okay if you're not, you know that right?"

My smile turned into a genuine warm smile. "Thanks for caring Hyunjin, but I'm really fine. If there's a chance to save them like we saved you, I don't have the time to be sad, I want to use everything I have to find a way to save them, so I keep my hopes up!" I chuckled to myself. "It may be a bit foolish to have such high hopes, but right now it's what's keeping me going, so as long as there's hope I'll be alright."

Hyunjin ruffled my hair, smiling back at me. "As long as you're okay it's all good." We sped up a little, noticing we had fallen behind the group. "Guys, look at this!" Jisung suddenly yelled, looking back at the rest. He crouched down picking up an old security camera from the ground. "There's some sort of green light flickering, I think it might still be working!"

Everyone else quickly gathered around, trying to see the camera Jisung was holding. "Do you think there are people actually watching this?" Minho questioned. "If that would be true that would mean there really are still other's out there. Of course it's to be expected with the forcefield and all around our city, but this could really be a clue," Chan answered. "You're telling me that people could actually be watching all the suffering we were going through without doing anything?" Seungmin joined in. "That's just too cruel isn't it?"

Chan took over the camera from Jisung, putting it in his backpack. "We should probably take this with us, examine it later on to see if we can find anything about what happened." The others were quick to agree, all continuing to walk. "Sung, what was after the tunnel again?" Hyunjin asked on our way through. "It was a building right?" Jisung simply nodded. "If we find a piece of paper and a pen somewhere I'll try to recreate the map as far as I remember."

The further we got into the tunnel, the more civilized it started to look, even old scaffolds against the sides of the tunnel, probably from before all this, trying to renovate it. "Geez, this seems endless," I whined. "I know, but let's at least keep on going until we reach the building okay? I don't want to be stuck in here, it's giving me the creeps," Seungmin counterparted. I instantly agreed with him. Even though it was starting to look better, the camera really brought us all off guard. The thought alone that people might be observing us was enough reason for all to be on their guard.

As we kept walking, the end of the tunnel slowly came into sight. "Look, look!" Jeongin exclaimed excitedly. Before we even knew it there was a smile on all of our faces as we started running towards the light. We soon got outside, me twirling in the shining sunlight. "I almost forgot how good the air outside was," Hyunjin laughed, earning a playful hit on the shoulder from Seungmin. "Pretty sure we'll be out here quite some more, so get used to it!"

"Where do we go now?" Chan asked, looking around. There wasn't exactly a lot to see yet but a path with solely grass and some hills around. Though it still looked quite deserted from here, it already felt a lot better than before the wall. "I'm guessing we just follow the path?" Minho suggested, glancing at Jisung, who seemed to agree. "I think we should, I'm pretty sure that's what was on the map," he confirmed. "Than it's all set! We should probably hurry if we want to get there before dark."

The sun seemed to quickly set, yet the building was still nowhere to be found, the hills blocking our vision. "We should probably find a place to stay for the night, I'm pretty sure everyone is tired right?" I asked, growing rather tired myself. We had been going for hours already in total already, anyone would ask for at least a break. Chan sighed, clearly gloomy since we didn't make it in time. He took off his backpack, tossing it to the side in the open field.

"Let's just get some rest here shall we?" Everyone was quick to agree, all either sitting or lying down in no time. I laid down as well, next to Jeongin. I looked up at the sky, seeing a thousand stars painted up high. "The stars are pretty aren't they?" I asked. He smiled as well. "They are," he agreed. If Changbin would see them, he'd absolutely loved them...

After this journey was over and we got you and Felix back, let's go watch them okay, Changbin? Please wait for me.