30 📹

The next few hours were spent together with Jeongin, both looking for things together, just spending time talking, laying on the bed in the most remarkable positions, laughing, discussing the more serious topics, and practically falling asleep already. Basically the things we would have done since the day we met had this virus not spread around.

"Do you think we can just go to sleep right away and skip dinner? I'm too tired to even get up," Jeongin whined while we both laid down. He wiggled around a little, trying to find himself a more comfortable position, already closing his eyes. I groaned, reaching over, leaning on my side. I got my pillow from the edge off my bed, making sure to hit him right in the face with it. "No skipping dinner. We'll get sleep after."

He pulled on the pillow, yanking me towards him swiftly since my hands were still holding onto it tightly. My head fell on the pillow, which was now laying on top of his chest. "No. I need a nap," he whined once more, putting an arm around me shoulder while the rested his head on the other. I originally wanted to protest, but I gave in quite quickly upon the comfort. Even though I slept for hours already, some more sleep was always welcome. I didn't know whether he was tired himself too or was just trying to get me to rest out more for recovery, but either way I was starting to give in. Being ill really did take a toll on my stamina. My eyelids slowly closed, closing a little more with each time I blank.

"Wake up you two cuddlebirds, dinner's ready," Chan called out after he had opened the door firmly, now barely containing his soft smile. "No," Jeongin answered without hesitation. Even though I wanted to get up, quite hungry after all this time, Jeongin pulled me back down just as fast. "Sorry, I'm stuck," I added nonchalantly, closing my eyes again. "Come on come on," Chan urged already walking up to us. "What, afraid I'll steal your girlfriend?" Jeongin joked, sticking out his tongue.

"Can we please stop the girlfriend jokes? I'm just glad it's over already, please don't remind me of it all," I groaned, now pulling away from Jeongin. He opened his eyes again, a worried hint in his eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he answered. I shook my head with a boxy smile. "No worries, it's fine. Just thought you should know. Besides, I don't think it would be fair to Changbin to constantly joke like this, even when he's not around." The both guys agreed, both rather uncomfortable. I chuckled, poking the both their sides. "Hey, no worries. Now cheer up and let's eat," I smiled, already walking up to the door. "Or else I'll eat your food," I giggled urging the two.

Honestly, it wasn't exactly like I was uncomfortable with it. After all this time and all we went through, I definitely felt like we were close enough to joke around, but the only thing that kept popping up in my head Changbin's face. I could just imagine him being uncomfortable with it, besides that it didn't feel fair to him either, to constantly have his partner called someone else's girlfriend now that he's not around. I was just hoping they wouldn't take it that heavily. Might be smart to tell the others too though, were they to bring it up.

"You're still wearing those fancy dresses?" Minho noted as soon as I had come downstairs. I looked down, not even noticing just what I had put on so absentmindedly. He was right though, even though it felt silky smooth, the dress was still quite formal, and way fancier than anything I usually wore. It was only now that I wondered where they even got all of these, especially in my size, or how they even knew my size in the first place. I shivered. They truly were creeps. "I guess so," I shrugged. Besides the very few clothes I had taken with me from home, I didn't have much to wear, but in such a short time it already felt quite familiar to wear all of these.

"If you don't have anything to take with you yet, you should bring one of the dresses," Hyunjin noted, just then sitting down at the table. Minho eyed me up and down, agreeing with a hum. "Oh come on, you can't be serious. I can take anything in the entire mansion, and you guys want me to take a dress? When am I ever supposed to wear one anyways? Most certainly not when we're sleeping in the grass again I assume? I didn't see any houses or anything back on the map from what I remember anyways, so it wouldn't be like I could wear it a lot."

"I know somewhere you could wear it," Chan butted in, who came down with Jeongin, the both getting seated as well. He glanced at the other's, who seemed to catch on, like some sort of secret language had silently been spoken that I didn't know of. "Well, enlighten me then? When on earth during this time would I wear such a fancy dress?" Chan smiled, one of those smiles in which is eyes followed the curving of his lips, his eyes filled with adoration. One of those rare smiles that you don't often get, but are the sweetest to see.

"On your wedding day with Changbin once we got him back."