27 📹

There were more people than I had seen in ages. I couldn't even believe my eyes seeing all of them swarming around the square, looking fancier than had seen anyone. From the largest hats to make up prettier than I could ever do, high heels to all suited up. If I didn't know any better I would have probably been envious of them, being able to live like this. Growing up I never had this luxury, or anything even close to it.

Seungmin pulled down the cap, leaning in closer. "Don't show it too much, someone will notice." Before I could get any closer to the rest Seungmin pulled me back against the wall. "Quiet," he whispered, glancing behind me. He pointed behind me, making my head turn around. He pointed at the camera behind me, with Hyunjin standing underneath it. He looked so serious, as if his eyes were scanning the crowd one by one. It really was easy to see he stood out, even if he wasn't trying to.

I carefully looked further away, seeing Chan and Minho stand with the men, Jack close behind Chan. "Chan, give him the signal," Jeongin's voice came through. You could see Chan give him a tap on his hand, Jack excusing himself. "Jisung, Jack should be coming towards you, keep an eye out but be sure he doesn't notice. The disc has a blue case, check if he's putting in the right one." I couldn't help but be amazed by the way Jeongin was handling it. It made me realize once more that there was a lot more to him than met the eye.

"He's switched the disks," Jisung answered him. The men followed on stage, nodding to Jack who apparently was supposed to put it in in the first place. "Chan, Minho, they seem to get ready to move out. Make sure you regroup with the rest, they're all waiting at the side. Jisung, same for you, as soon as Jack is gone." The boys slowly moved out as soon as the men were walking on the stage, waving at everyone with those terrible fake smiles of them. Jack was waiting in the back at the discs, waiting both anxiously and happily at the same time.

"Seungmin, how's Y/N doing?" Seungmin looked back at me, cursing under his breath. With all the noise around he'd easily notice. Without thinking I tapped on his earpiece, covering his ears with my hands to cancel out most of the noise. "She's doing okay, don't worry. She's tired so I don't wanna talk to loud." Jeongin hummed. "Ah, so that's why you sound muffled. Take good care of her while we're not there okay?" Seungmin looked at me with a little guilty smile. "Of course, don't worry. Good luck!"

I quickly took my hands away, awkwardly fiddling with them. "Thanks for covering for me, really." His smiled turned into a genuine one. "I just thought you could use something to make you smile, that's all." The more time I spent with these guys, the more I noticed about how much they truly caring they could be. I was terribly skeptical at first, especially since I only really knew Changbin and Jeongin well, but now that I kept on spending more time with the other's it was as if I could truly feel us getting closer. In a way it was scary to get close to people again, but it really felt nice to have someone you could trust. It was nice to know there were still people that cared.

The guys all gathered around the pillar behind me, all staring the screen. And then, suddenly, it all started. One by one, the videos would show with the different things they had all said, the things that were written in all of the computer notes. Their faces had turned sour, desperately looking around them. "Somebody grab them!" a random man shouted as the seven were about to flee, knowing damned well that it would only take a couple more seconds before it had all sunk in what would have happened.

The townspeople had run up to them, pulling each and every one of them to the middle of the square, while Jack was smirking on the side, already walking up to the mic. You could see him about to speak up, when he as well came up in the video. The things he had said to the boys, as well as the uncomfortable things had done to me. Seungmin's eyes widened, not knowing before just how bad it was. He cursed under his breath, pulling me in his arms without saying another thing. Even though they were trying to be quiet, the boys behind me were already arguing, quietly yelling at each other. Well, mainly Hyunjin yelling at Chan and Minho that was.

Minho walked away from Hyunjin, going up to the platform, the others all behind him. You could see Jack's expression turning from disbelief to shock, shock turning into rage, and the rage turning into fear. Just before Minho could grab a hold of Jack, as per the plan, he ran up front, jumping off the platform. Just before anyone could actually realize he was already running through the crowd, about to get away.

Before my brain could even progress it all, my body moved by itself. I pushed myself out of Seungmin's grip, pushing myself with my little energy left to run towards him. Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, the process repeated, faster and faster with each step. I pushed my arms out forward, stretched out to Jack. Our eyes met, a sudden rage coming over me. As if all that he had done to me, all of the fear and pain he had given me, all of those feelings, had turned into madness. He wasn't getting away with this.

I threw myself on top of him, both our bodies colliding on the ground. Jack already tried to push me off, but I had completely wrapped myself around his, making him instantly fall back. "Get off of me you bitch," he shouted, roughly grabbing my wrists, trying to loosen my grip. "Oh, and now I'm suddenly the one to have to let go huh? I thought you wanted to do so many things to me, well, what are you waiting for. Are you suddenly too scared now that the entire town is watching? Just harass me already like you've been wanting to the entire time!"

Seungmin pulled me off of him, instead keeping Jack down himself until some of the men from town took it over from him as they saw him struggle. My eyes met those of the four remaining teammates on stage, pushing Seungmin towards it as well with a content smile. Seungmin got on stage as well, Jeongin running out from a building to join them. There they were, six out of the eight guys, on a mission the make the number right again. I stood right in front of the stage, looking at all of them proudly.

"Go guys!"