42 📹

"I already told you, apparently I can see things that you guys don't! I don't know why my vision is yellow tinted and yours isn't, or why you didn't see it at the bus stop, but somehow I can see things that are dangerous, and that stupid camera of yours keeps on growing darker and darker, so there has to be something wrong with it!" Seungmin scoffed, still not believing him. "I know you've been through a lot, and that you're probably just confused, but this-" Seungmin started, but Hyunjin interrupted him quickly.

"Confused? Maybe if I was the only one, but Y/N can see it too!" he shouted back, making all eyes turn to me. Shit. Just great. "Y/N?" Chan asked, waiting for an explanation. "It's not exactly the same. My view keeps switching between normal and yellow tinted. Besides the bus thing I didn't really see much different in the views, but just a vision of me sitting all tied up with others, I can't make out who though... But Hyunjin was definitely right about it being Il-Sung on the bus, I saw him too, so I think you should take him a bit more seriously."

Jeongin's eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell us this?" I sighed, looking down on the grass, plucking it one by one. "Just look at how you guys reacted to Hyunjin, you were just gonna think I am 'ill' or 'confused'." The others didn't answer that, knowing that I wasn't wrong about it. It felt bad, not sticking up for Hyunjin before, but was it really selfish to not want to be found crazy? But well, it's not like I could change anything about it now, now that Hyunjin had already spilled it.

"I think we should sit around for a while, gather everything we can on these visions and everything, and then assess what to do next," Chan decided, walking up to me and Jeongin, sitting down to make a circle. The others joined in soon enough, everyone feeling bad in one way or another. "So. So far Hyunjin and Y/N both see some sort of yellow tint. Anyone else?" All of them stayed quiet, shaking their heads.

"Okay, that narrows it down a little..." he continued, still unsure of what to think of it. "It I understand correctly, Hyunjin keeps on seeing it all the time, while it switches for Y/N between normal and yellow... so far so good?" We both agreed. "Plus, you don't always see the same? You both saw Il-Sung to be the driver instead of Yu-Jun. However, besides that Hyunjin sees something dark around Seungmin's camera," he paused for a second, looking at it, "or what's left of it, while Y/N is seeing a vision about being abducted, does that sum everything up?"

"Why do you think there's a difference it what you two see? And the switches for Y/N too, it just doesn't make sense," Minho sighed. At least that was one thing we agreed about. "It just keeps on getting worse too," I added. "Like, the closer we get to the lab, the worse the headache and the visions get. Almost like there's some sort of chemical in that lab that's affecting my brain." Jeongin shook his head. "I get why you'd think that, but if that was the case it should affect more of us."

Seungmin joined in too. "Listen, I get why Hyunjin would be feeling unwell. If there is something about the lab, it could be because he has been turned into one of the creatures before. But that's the weird thing, Y/N shouldn't be affected then unless there's something we don't know of." I mentally cursed. Could I really tell them? But then again, hiding it now would just make it worse when they did find out. The truth would be out eventually or not anyways.

"Y/N, please don't tell me this silence means there is something you're hiding," Seungmin added with a groan. I couldn't even answer. How would you tell the people you've been hiding a secret from all this time that you might very well have something to do with all that's going on? "Please just spill it out already, I thought we were done with secrets anyways," he continued.

After another silence Seungmin got up, coming over, squatting down in front of me, lifting my face up by putting his finger under my chin. As soon as he saw my tears silently falling, he didn't know what to feel anymore, a mixture of annoyance yet worry running through his mind. "I don't know what it is either, okay?" I muttered. Minho pulled Seungmin back by his arm, making him fall down on the grass again, giving him a stern look.

"What are you looking at me for like that? She's the one who's apparently hiding something from us," Seungmin argued with him, while Hyunjin started patting my back. "Of course I want to know what it is, but getting mad at her right now won't help anything either," Minho told him. This time it was Jisung who got annoyed. "Please don't tell me you've also grown soft on her like at least half of this group has. If it was any of us I bet you would have done the exact same."

Minho rolled his eyes. "Just because I said getting mad right now won't help? Seriously?" Jisung scoffed. "Well, am I wrong then? Or did you, during the time you two were supposedly dating back then?" Jisung's eyes switched to Chan. "And what about you then? I remember Hyunjin ranting to me about  how much you seemed to claim her when she was drunk. He even overheard that you kissed her?" Jeongin's and Seungmin's eyes shot to Chan, only hearing the story for the first time. I let out an ugly scream, quieting everyone down.

"You guys want to know a truth? I don't remember anything about my past, but I'm probably the reason why this stupid virus came out to us!"