11 📹

"Say, Joseph, didn't we only prepare one room for both the boys? We don't even have anything for the gorgeous lady here," one of the other men told the guy standing right in front of us. Before I could answer Minho spoke up. "She can stay with us tonight, don't worry," he smiled innocently. One of the guys frowned. "With you? Two guys and one girl, in one room?" Oh gosh, please. "Don't misunderstand, since I've been with these guys for so long I already had to sleep in the same room with them for a long time, so I have become used to it," I chuckled. That was a close one.

"Why don't you all go sleep first then? When you wake up we will sort out everything, and you'll get all your little heart can wish for. For now get some rest," Joseph said. This man was giving me the creeps goodness gracious. "Jack, will you lead our guests to their room? The sooner asleep, the sooner awake and able to tell us all about their journey!" Jack instantly nodded. Chan placed his hand on my back, telling me to follow. "Thank you for having us here," I quickly said with a bright smile, making sure to look each one of the men in the eye. If I could do as much as even get one's attention that would be enough to maybe gather more intel.

"This is where you'll be staying. Y/N, as for you, I'll make sure to ready the room next door for you when you wake up so you can live your glamorous dream," he winked, giving Chan the doorkey and leaving. Chan opened the door, showing a room prettier than ever before. It might just as well be as big as our entire basement before.  There was a large king-sized bed, a sofa draped in white cloth, a chandelier hanging on the ceiling, a balcony already visible through the transparent wall, showing us the gardens outside. It had a walk-in closet, as well as a separated bathroom. "I've heard of places like these when I was little, but this..." I brought out, barely even believing this was real.

Minho sprinted past, instantly jumping on the bed, kicking his shoes off. "I'm not leaving this bed, goodnight," he beamed, rolling around it. "You okay there Y/N?" Chan asked, a little more quiet to make sure no one would hear. I nodded. "I'm okay, no worries." Chan hummed, not exactly seeming convinced. "They really do seem to all have taken interest in your presence, so I can only assume they're going to become even more close. If it gets too much, all you have to do is look at me and blink twice, I'll get you out of there." I smiled, mouthing a small thanks.

I plopped down on the sofa, just like Minho kicking off my shoes and laying down. "This is even more comfortable to sleep on than my old bed," I exclaimed, stretching out. "Y/N, don't you wanna sleep in the bed?" Chan asked, seeing Minho already falling asleep." I shook my head. "If you think I'm moving from here you're wrong." Chan smiled, walking up. He sat down on the edge of the couch, draping a blanket over me. "About tomorrow..." he started, making sure to lower his voice.

I was about to sit up, but Chan put his hand over my arm, assuring me I could stay layed down. "We're starting off slowly, just making sure to get on everyone's good side. Really just answer with how you believe they want you to, go as far as to sucking up if needed. In the daytime Minho will make sure to roam around the place while we stick with the guys. We could say he was unwell or whatever really, while he's getting familiar with the place. At night, we'll make sure there's a party. A large one, with all of the men there, even Jack. Minho will download all of their data, while I eventually leave earlier too to make sure he won't get caught. That means you'll be alone for about 30 minutes at most, do you think you can do that?"

30 minutes? What could possibly happen? "Got it. Don't worry, I can do this." Chan took a deep breath, glancing over at the now sleeping Minho. He must have been exhausted. "If any of the men get too creepy, don't hesitate to come up to one of us, go as far as pretend you're dating one of us if needed to get out of the situation. Our safety is our number one priority, so I don't care if the mission fails. As long as we stay safe and sound that's all we need. I looked him in the eyes, smiling. "Thanks Chan. For worrying and everything." He ruffled my hair, getting up to the bed as well, laying down on the other side.

I quickly took the earpiece out of my pocket, putting it in my ear, double tapping on it. "Hello? Does anyone copy?" I asked, slightly nervously. "Y/N? Is that you?" Seungmin's voice came through. I instantly smiled. "We're all safe and sound. The boys are about to sleep, but I just thought I'd let you know." "Thanks... I know we're not exactly close or anything, but... be careful out there okay? I wouldn't want anything to happen to you or the bo- Hyunjin, Jeongin, shut up, I'm trying to talk to- no you can't-"

"Y/N? It's you right?" Jeongin's voice came through, making me chuckle. "Hi to you too Jeongin." You could instantly hear a relieved sigh. "Jeongin, Jeongin, let me talk too- No, Hyunjin, I only just got to hear her voice- You already have, now let me-" My earpiece suddenly got taken out, Minho putting it in. "Shut up and let me sleep," he whined, putting the piece away before quietly walking back to the bed again.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I couldn't help but to suddenly feel nervous. It was all decided so quickly I didn't really manage to think things through, but it finally dawned upon me just how dangerous it could get.

Please, let everything turn out alright.