14 📹

"Minho, my boy, how are you feeling? Any better?" Charles asked as Minho seemed to be patiently waiting for us downstairs. Looks like he had already been walking around enough, judging from the small victorious smile on his face. I was quite interested to be honest, on how he managed to avoid Jack all the time. He seemed to be watching us all the time anyways. Or well, maybe just me for all I knew.

"I'm already feeling a lot better, I guess I just needed a rest," he smiled, now looking ever so innocent. Chan lightly nudged my arm, yawning. "I myself am a little tired though, I guess all the walking has taken a toll on me." I stretched out, doing the same. "Chan's right, not being able to go out has really taken a toll on my stamina." Some of the men seemed to follow their lead. Good. "Why don't we all take a rest before dinner? Shall we have dinner at 7?" Joseph proposed. "Perfect, I'll go take my nap," Il-Sung stated, already leaving. Chan put his hand on my back. "We'll see you later on then."

We all went up, Jack still seeming to keep an eye on us. "Minho will visit in about half an hour to tell you the details, so make sure you stay awake," Chan whispered, swinging his arm around Minho's shoulder. "Well, sleep tight Y/N," Chan yawned again, waving goodbye. If I didn't know any better I really would have almost believed him. His acting skills really were good, together with Minho's skills as well. I seriously could learn from them.

I went into my room, checking one last time and putting my earplug in. "Seungmin? Jeongin? One of you guys there?" I whispered, making sure to keep quiet so no one would notice. "Y/N? It's Seungmin, how are you three? Is everything okay?" I smiled a little at hearing the slight enthusiasm in his voice. It's good to hear from the other side again. "We're okay, no worries. We're just resting out now, or at least pretending to. Minho apparently already found something, he'll tell me in half an hour or so. If they won't haven't told you by then I'll be sure to fill you in."

"How are things over there?" I continued. "Are you getting anywhere with figuring out the map?" Seungmin hummed. "We're reviewing the keys right now. Since we're kind of sure that the three keys on the map are needed for the ending, we're trying to find it. The first key should be before entering the city, so we sent Hyunjin and Jisung on an away team to look at the location Jisung had marked. For now it's just me and Jeongin here keeping watch, making sure to get ready in case you need anything."

I had to admit, it was kind of sweet, having people waiting for you just in case you need them. "Let me know how is goes okay? I'll keep you posted." I was about to take it off when I heard Jeongin's voice. "Wait, Y/N, is that you?" Jeongin must have heard Seungmin talking. I smiled. "Hi Jeongin, how have you been?" Just as Jeongin was about to answer, I heard my lock rattle. Wasn't it way too early for Minho to come? "Wait, quiet," I muttered over the earpiece, laying on my side to prevent it from being seen, pretending to be asleep.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" a voice called out, indeed not Minho's. It was Jack... What on earth did he want? A silence yet again arose. It was my only free time, there was no way I'd spend it on talking to him. I could hear his footsteps approach, only stopping literally right next to my bed. "Oh, sweet Y/N," he sighed, his fingertips grazing over my cheek. I couldn't help ut almost gag at how disgusted I felt. What was he even doing?

I could feel the bed lightly sag, indicating he must have sat down. Great, that meant he wasn't planning on leaving just yet. His face had gotten closer, as I could feel his breathing in my ear. I balled up my fist, desperately trying to remain calm. Was he going to hurt me? Or even worse... I could only start imagining the worst, growing more and more terrified by the second. "If only you knew how adorable I found you. The perfect girl for someone like me," he whispered in my ear, my cover almost blown by a terrible shiver.

"Y/N, are you- Jack?" Minho's voice echoed through the room. Oh thank goodness, he came in early. Maybe Jeongin heard and warned him? My com had been on the entire time, so that was the most logical thing I could think of. Thank goodness for them. Jack's head shot up, his breathing now finally off my face. "Minho, is that you?" Jack asked innocently, standing up in front of me. I slightly opened an eye, seeing the both stand. I hurriedly closed it again. It would be best to keep pretending.

"What are you doing in Y/N's room?" Minho asked suspiciously, his footsteps closing in as well. "I thought I heard her cry, I simply wanted to check if she was alright. I guess I must have been mistaken," he shrugged it off as. "Why? Do you have any business with Y/N? If not I'd like to talk to her for a bit." Minho went up to me, purposely bumping his shoulder into Jack's. Minho chuckled, sitting down next to me, stroking my hair.

"I'd rather you leave my girlfriend alone," Minho stated after kissing my cheek.