All comes crashsing down

Bailey's PoV
After devouring my chicken nuggets and fried generously provided by klaus. I think he is fond of me, Kol revealed that my fear of klaus had him almost in tears. Knowing this sent me into a downward spiral of guilt but they got me my nuggets and I was happy. "I remember her" kols voice drew me from my train of thought. "From last night. She looks like a tasty little thing" I shock my head "ewwww you can't say that about Caroline. No." I spat out disgusted I don't wanna know. Kol chuckled "oh Bambi better get used to that kind of talk. Your entire family are like me. Vampires darling." He picked me from my stool pretending to bite into my neck. I swatted at his head giggling at his pouty face. "Say another word and I'll tear out your liver." Klaus snarled before winking my way grinning. "Caroline" klaus welcomed arms open "Care-bear" she immediately took me into her arms holding me securely on her right hip. "Join us for a drink???" Klaus's natural smirk returned. "Hmmm, I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks." Caroline turned with me in her arms and headed out of the grill. I looked over Caroline's shoulder and stuck my tongue out at Kol. He returned the gesture with his hands waving beside his head.

Caroline set me down as she sat on the bench. I could see other kids playing across the street in the park. They looked like they were having fun I wanted to go but I didn't know anyone being involved with all this vampire stuff everyone forgot I was meant to start school a few months ago. Me and mummy where planning my first day since I turned 4. I could feel tears in my eyes as mummy came into my head. Nobody cared like mummy did not since mum and dad died. Tears flowed freely now as I stared at the park hypnotised by the happiness that surrounded it. I didn't realise I was walking towards the park infill I heard the beep of a car horn. Turning to my left I realised a car was headed straight for me. "Bailey!" Caroline screamed for me. I felt hand lift me and hold me close to them. "Oh my god" Caroline gasped again she sounds far away. I looked up at my savour to see Elijah glaring across the street where Caroline stood shocked before she vanished from sight. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Are you alright?" Elijah spoke steadily holding my head looking into my eyes. I nodded softly "thank you" I whispered burying my face into his chest. Elijah began to move at a human pace towards the side of the grill. "Leave him we still need him Nicklaus." Elijah called down the stairs I turned in his arms to see Klaus's and Damon standing next to each other looking up at us. Elijah placed me down and I ran down into Damon's side holding his hand. "What did mother do? What did she do Elijah?" Klaus looked very sad, I could see tears in his eyes as he spoke. "You tell me where the witches are" Elijah now stood in front of us with a phone in his hand " or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now" tears came to my eyes before I knew it. "Lijah.." I whimpered letting the tears fall. He glanced at me keep an expressionless face. "You told me I had until after nine" Damon growled squeezing my hand lightly. "I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early." Elijah snapped back before he disappeared along with klaus. "Come on munchkin" he tugged my hand lightly and he went to check on Alaric. "Are they gonna hurt Elena Dami???" He turned and looked down on me smiling forcefully. "No no munchkin I won't let them." My breathing became heavy "but how can you know that!!!!"
He wiped the tears from my face and kissed my forehead before grabbing me and alaric and speed away. His actions speak far louder than his words and I may never see my sister again.