Love you too munchkin

Baileys PoV
Nightmare
"Mummy?" I called out seeing my mummy standing by the door to the boarding house. "Bailey!" She yelled running to me as I did the same. "Oh bailey" I hugged her tightly afraid she'd disappear. "Never leave me again mummy" she laughed "oh sweet little bailey, I didn't leave you" she gently pushed me away But now her voice sounded different, it wasn't my mummy's voice, confused I looked up. She was covered in blood and her body was all grey. "Klaus took your mummy from you." Blood spurted from her mouth as the strange women's voice Spoke . "He ripped my heart from my chest without a second thought." My breathing sped up as she moved forward. "And then there's Stefan he killed so many people ripping them apart and putting them back together. A couch appeared to my left with 2 girls seating on them. Mummy tapped there legs and both of there heads fell off. I shrieked turning my attention back to mummy finding her gone.
End of nightmare

"Bailey! Bailey, wake up" I shot up into a siting position sweating. Like crazy. "Shhh it okay" warm arms pulled my close and rocked me back and forth. "Your okay munchkin." I calmed my breathing slowly in and out and continued to softly cry into Damon's chest. "Do your wanna talk about it?" I nodded my head as Damon continued to stroke my hair. "Mummy told me klaus killed her" I took a breath trying to stop sniffling " and she said that Stefan using dead people as puzzles" more turns flowers as the 2 girls body's cane into my head "it's okay munchkin I'm hear now." He lauded done and I cuddled into his side. "Try to go back to sleep, I'll be right here when you wake up." I closed my eyes as Dami continued to run his fingers through my hair. "I love you dami" I slowly drifted into sleep as Dami replied "I love you too munchkin."