The ball

Baileys PoV
Elena was helping me get into my dress. Unlike my other dresses this one was big, beautiful and so comfy. I loved it. Stefy bought it for me to wear to klaus's party. After much disagreement they aloud me to come with them rather than be home by myself. Elena was dressed in a gown as well. She is much prettier than I am. "Elena?" I asked softly, she hummed in response. "When I'm older will I look like you?" I asked my eyes wide with excitment. She looked down at me smiling softly. "When you grow up you'll look like you. At that is the most beautiful thing you could be" she answered honestly. I giggled softly before turning around and running towards the mirror. I looked at my self and wondered, perhaps I am beautiful.

Damon and Stefan arrived and we headed to the ball. Matty was there too, he held my hand as we walked into there house. I stared in awe at the surroundings, lights hung beautiful around the stairs. Everyone was dress in beautiful ball gowns. "If everyone could please gather" Elijah spoke confidently from his place on the stairs with his family. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance." Everyone began partnering up up for the dance. "Matty?" I look up at him with big eyes. He looks at me and knows exactly what I want. "Alright then let's dance." He took me in his arms twirling me to the dance floor. "Okay now watch carefully" I stood next to him as he helped me learn the dance. "We have to switch partners now bailey" he whispered. My eyes widened a little worried I'd fall. "You'll be fine" and with that Matt twirled me and I landed into Kols arms. "Bambi" he laughed greeting me as we danced, I titled me head "what?" I was confused my name was bailey. "That's your nickname darling. Bambi. I think it suits you." He twirled next and mu dress spin making me giggle. He looked down and smiled at me before I was twirled into Damon's arms. "You look beautiful munchkin." Damon smiled at me as I wiggled so my skirt was moved. I continued giggling as we dance together. "Be careful tonight munchkin. We can't have anything happening to you." I nodded a bit confused, was someone trying to hurt me? The song ended and damon lifts Damon lifted me into his arms carrying me off the dance floor.

I was sitting on a tall chair by myself. I had danced a lot and now my head hurt. "Hey bailey. You okay?" I looked to my left to see Matty standing. "My head hurts" I whimpered. "Oh bailey you danced too much" I nodded making my head throb more. "Come on let's get some fresh air." He lifted off the chair and held my hand walking up the stairs to the balcony. "Good evening." I voice calls behind us. Matt turns and sees it's Kol. "Your Rebekah's friend. We haven't met." Matty let's go of my hand and reaches it towards Kol "Matt Donovan" Kol shakes his hand "Kol Mikealson" I was looking down at the garden when I heard I crack. I whipped round to see Matt face in pain with Kols hand wrapped around his. "What are you doing?" I asked Kol looked at me but didn't let go of Matt hand. "Stop!" I yelled and Kol jumped back holding his hand in pain. "How did you do that?" I backed away scared. Damon suddenly rushes in and knocks Kol of the balcony. "Matty are you okay?" I asked concerned tears pooling in my eyes "I'm find bailey." He spoke confidently but I could tell he was in pain. Tears fell from my eyes, the burning started again. "No! No no please!" I screamed as a bright light shone from me. I looked up and Matt was on the ground unconscious. "Matty!!" my skin burnt more as a lady walking through the doorway and looked at me "incredible" she muttered. "Please help me! It hurts!" I cried harder and my feet came off the ground and I began floating slightly. I screamed again scared. The lady raised her hand and began speaking in another language. The burning stopped suddenly I dropped to the floor. My head spun as my vision faded. "Sleep child, it alright now" I felt a hand strok my hair as I drifting into a sleep.

Authors note
I can't imagine how annoying it is, I always end chapter like this. Sorry guys 😂