Special

Baileys PoV
It's been says since I spoke with Dr Martin, he promised he would figure out what my "gift" was but I haven't heard from him or Elijah since. A evil man named klaus is trying to kill Elena and I don't feel safe anymore. Mummy left she was mad at Elena and need time alone so me and Elena are moving in with Stefan and Damon. I want my mummy back. "Bailey we are going to Stefans, come on. Let's go." I grabbed my bag Elena packed and skipped down the stairs careful not to fall. "You ready" Elena asked me and I nodded eager to see Dami.

Elena and Bonnie are with a lawyer apparently they thought it best that Elena opened the house so nobody can get in without her permission. I find it all quiet boring so I'm looking at the books on the shelf's I can't read well yet but I can try. Elena and Bonnie got up and left escorting the lawyer out. I followed close behind after the man left feeling shy, to she Elena walking towards me with a smile. She picked me up and rested me on her hip before turning back towards the door. "I'm sorry, I completely forgot" she looked between the two before stopping "Stefan would you like to come in side MY house?" She asked sweetly enjoying the work my. " I'd love to" Stefan replies walking in smirking back at damon who still trapped out side. I giggle quietly as Elena looked back at damon outside. "Come on. What are we 12" he joked clearly not enjoying the position he was in "one of us is" I couldn't help he giggle louder at Elena's reply. "Zip it pip squeak" Damon glared jokily as I held in my laugh. Elena sets me down before continuing. "If I met you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Damon scoffed before simply replying "no" "seriously Damon! My way. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena was clearly fed up. "Yes Elena sure" Damon roles his eyes "come in" Elena held to door wider as he walked in. "Munchkin..." He looked at me and I New what was to come. "No! Not again" I shrieked he advances towards me and I turned and ran away as fast as I can. "Get back here" I could here him behind me. I giggled enjoying the chase. I stopped knowing I couldn't out run him turning round there he wasn't there. I stepped back round the corner slowly. "Dami?" I called out confused, suddenly I was grabbed from behind. I screamed in shock "got you! You little monster" he began tickling me. "Dami! Stop!" I pleased in between laughs. "You wanna laugh, then your gonna laugh." He continued against my please. "Who's your favourite person ever?" I knew what he wanted me to say but I wasn't gonna day it without a fight and I really wanted to annoy him. "Stefan" I announced confidently. "Now your dead" he sped me to his room and placed me on his bed now using both hands to tickle torture me. "Who's your favourite person?" I didn't say anything and kept laughing. "I didn't hear you?" He tickled me more as I shrieked louder. "You are!" I shouted but he kept tickling me "please stop! Your my favourite person Dami!" He finally stopped, I breathed deeply. "See that wasn't so hard was it." He taunted. I didn't say anything and left the room.

"So we go to the dance and find him." Everyone was planning how to find klaus before he hurts Elena. Once again I was bored and still worried the burning would return but it was least of everyone's problems right now. I tried to block out the conversation knowing the stress will cause the power serge. I'm snapped out of my daydream by the door opening. I turned around seeing Alaric walks in "there you are" damon announced. "Sorry I'm late" he apologised constantly glancing in my direction. "Hey.." damon began catching both our attention "I need you to put me on the chaperone at the dance. Klaus made his first move." I turned back round in the couch facing the window ignoring the conversation knowing it did not concern me. Elijah was the only person who could have helped me and he's gone. I don't know where but I know they did something? He promised he wouldn't leave me. "Hey......" I looked up seeing Alaric was talking to me, everyone's attention was now on me "what's wrong" only now did I discover the tears flowing down my face. Elena rushes toward me. "OMG Bailey" I hugged her tightly which she returned. "What's wrong?" I looked at her with my bright blue eyes "I'm scared" she looked regretful and pulled me back into a hug "don't worry klaus won't hurt you, we won't let him" Damon came the other side of me and sat down. Everyone was crowded round looking worried, I sat up straight wiping my tears. I shook my head "it's not that" I mumbled Dami places his arm around me "What is it then?" He asked gently, fresh tears pour and I hide in Damon's chest. "It's gonna happen again, and I don't know how to stop it" I confessed. Understanding he hugged me tighter. "Is anyone else confused?" I heard Alaric say making me giggle. "Bailey has this unique power and we still don't know what it is." Elena explained to Alaric who was beyond confused. "And she can't control it, also causes her pain and her skin burns to the touch." Damon continued even the mention of it made me more terrified. "Come on bailey let's get you ready for the dance alright?" Bonnie suggested I slowly stood from the couch sniffling talking Bonnies Hand and went upstairs.

I always came to Elena's high school dances, they were fun but I didn't feel like it right now. I was walking round with Bonnie "Damon" Bonnie greeted snapping my out of yet another daydream "Evenin" he said bopping to the music "you look gorgeous munchkin" I blushed slightly giving a weak smile. He picked me up  and twirled me in the air. "Come on, cheer up munchkin. Let's dance." He bounced me up and down to the music, making me giggle I'm already feeling betters " thanks for being here everyone, tonight we have a special shout-out." Damon froze and payed full attention to dana as she continued "this is for elena, from klaus." Damon rushes towards Elena, with em safely in his arms. "That was a lame cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us out." Damon assures her "I know everyone here" elena sounded scared and that frightened me. "Maybe He's not here. Just wants us to believe he is." Stefan suggested but Elena looked doubtful. "I don't feel so good." I mumbled leaning my head against Damon's shoulder. "Shh it's okay just close your eyes okay." I listened to him and blocked out everything hoping to feel better soon. "There's ric. I'll be back" Damon moved quickly. "Special dedication? This guys a little twisted." Alaric stated, for some reason being over hear made me feel worse. "I'm not impressed." Damon admitted, Alaric seemed shocked "no?" Damon said nothing else and handed me to Alaric. "Look after her will you see doesn't feel good, let me know if you see anything whack." Then he leaves. I rested my head on Alaric's shoulder. " I feel icky." I told him causing him to chuckle. "Don't worry you'll feel better later, love" I looked at him weirdly he was talking funny and I don't like it. "I wanna find Damon" I Tried to wriggle out of his grip but he held tighter making me whimper. "Not so fast you could be useful and I don't want you to tell anyone that I'm klaus now do I?" I froze in his grip suddenly terrified, I looked him in the eye as he smirks at my fear. "Now your very special aren't you?" I didn't do anything but shake in total fear "haha well I think I'll hold onto you" and that was the last thing I remember.