Anna

Baileys PoV
After finding out about stefan and Damon being vampires I've haven't really talked much. They told me vicki left town I don't believe them, Elena already lied to me and tried to take away my memory's. I talk to mummy as normal but try to avoid Elena and Stefan. Damon saved me from Stefan compelling me so I trust him. Right now I'm in my room playing with Jeff, when I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I went down the stairs to see Bonnie caroline and Elena having fun in the kitchen. "Hey Bailey care to join our girls night." Bonnie asked, my eyes light up. "Yesssss please." I jumped onto onto the seat next to bonnie helping my self to the snacks on counter. We were having a blast and for the first time in a while I was happy. "What's going on here." I turned at the sound of mummy's voice. "We having a girls night!" I told her excitedly. I turned back stuffing my face with crisps. "Hey Guys there's a live band at the grill tonight why don't we go." Elena suggested. "Yes, yes lets go!" I called my hands together excitedly. "Uh I don't know honey this is more a grown up thing." My mummy told me, I looked down upset. "I'm sorry honey, but you can be a big girl and stay here all by yourself." Yes! I squealed with joy saying goodbye to mummy, Elena and her friends. Once they had left I went to the kitchen looking for mummy's chocolate. I found it in the highest cupboard, "nice try mummy" I giggled and ran to the living room watching sponge bob, making my self sick with chocolate.

About an hour later mummy, Elena and Stefan got back, Elena came towards me looking at me all parently. "Bails, seriously." I rubbed my tummy, I really had made my self sick. "I'm sorry Elena but chocolate is so good." I mumbled feeling terrible. She signed at picked me up taking me to her room. She placed me on her bed and I whimpered in discomfort. "Awwww baby you really ate to much." I nodded cuddling into her side. "Hey Stefan my head hurts could you get some aspirin please. Oh and here.." she pasted him my beany toy lamb that you put in the microwave. "Ask jenna to heat this up for bailey" Stefan left looking for aspirin my lamb in hand. Elena rubbed my back soothingly, when Jeremy's friend Anna jumped in the window and snatched me and Elena away in a blink of an eye.

—————————————————————-

I slowly stirred awake, my sore tummy thankfully gone. I sat up right happily until I realised I wasn't in my bedroom anymore. I was in some old musty motel with a strange man asleep on the chair across from the bed I was on with one foot up. I panicked breathing heavy, I frantically looked around noticing Elena in the bed next to me sound asleep. I carefully crawled to her bed and gently shoke her shoulders. "Elena..." I whispered fearfully trying to be strong. She gasped awake seeing me above her. Without saying a word she accessed the situation knowing exactly what had happened. Grabbed my hand she led us towards the door, carefully stepping over the mans leg hoping we wouldn't wake him up. Once we reached the door Elena looked over her shoulder checking he was still asleep before  reaching for the chain and lock. I watched her every more carefully afraid of what would happen if our capture were to wake. She successfully unlocked the down, she winced when the lock clicked loudly. With no movement from behind us she reached for the handle. "I wouldn't" I voice came from behind us causing us both to jump round. The man had woken up and wasn't happy. He roughly grabbed Elena's shoulders and pushed her firmly against the wall. Looking her dead in the eye her told her "Don't try to escape, don't even move. Do you understand?" I watched my sister carefully, as I breathed heavily. "I understand." Elena replied in a monotoned voice. I whimpered in fear he must be controlling her mind, his attention snapped towards me. He crouched down to my level with a fake smile plastered on his face, I hugged into Elena's leg afraid of the man before me. "And you, little cutie pie. You just stay right there okay?" I nodded my head quickly "good" he finished in a sickeningly sweet sarcastic voice. Before I knew what was happening Elena swiftly lifted me into her arms and swung open the door ready to escape. Sadly Anna one of jere's friends was there looking mad she grabbed hold of Elena's left arm, seeing me in Elena's right clinging to her neck for dear life. "Seriously?" She gestured to me and Elena. The man was quick to defend himself "I told her not to move! I did the eye thing you taught me and the little one was to terrified to even look at me." He smirked at me saying the last part, I whimpered once again and buried my face in Elena's neck. "You forgot the lesson on vervain. She dates a vampire, BEN, duh" Anna shouted calming down a bit, Ben whos name has been reviled looked disappointed in himself. Marching over to the bathroom door Anna shoved Elena with me still in her arms in the bathroom. "Who are you? What do you want?" Elena demanded seeming unfazed by us being kidnapped. "Doesn't matter" Anna replied irritated before slamming the door in her face.

I was pitch black and I hated the dark, My grip tightened on my sister as she fumbled around the walls for a light switch. Successfully turning on the light, I looked towards the bath tub seeing Bonnie lying unconscious. "BONNIE!" I shrieked scared for her life. Elena gently set me down rushing to Bonnies side with me close behind. "Bailey, wet this towel with cold water." She handed me the towel. "Hurry" she demanded worryingly. I ran to the sink turning on the tap soaking the towel in cold water as instructed. I turned off the tap quickly handing the towel to Elena, who started dabbing it on Bonnies head. I squealed startled when Bonnie suddenly gasped awake "Elena..." she mumbled confused. Before turning my direction her eyes widening in shock. "BAILEY!" She shouted a little too loud. 

"Are you ok Bonnie!" I silently squeaked out worried for my friend. "I find bails don't worry" she gave me a reassuring smile calming my nerves. Elena helped Bonnie sit up in the bath tub "OMG Ben is a......" Elena silences Bonnie tapping her ear. She moved towards the sink running the water. Bonnie understanding adjusted herself leaning towards me. "Are you okay?" She asked me concerned, I turned towards her "I don't know bonnie. What's happening?" I practically begged her, but before she could finished. The door swung open revealing Ben looking annoyed, turning of the tap. Elena moved in front of me protectively "you wasting your time" he commented before grabbed hold of Elena, "she wants to talk to you" he stated pushing her out the bathroom. He smiled down at me locking the door, I backed up scared of the man who kidnapped me. Bonnie seeing my afraid expression climbed out the bath lifting me into her safe grasp. "Awwww is the little baby scared of the big bad vampire." He chuckled leaning closer showing his vampire face. I shrieked in fear struggling in Bonnies grip. "Hey" Bonnies snapped shocking Ben making his vampire face disappear. "Stop scaring her she's just a kid" he looked at Bonnie amused leaning back against the sink. "Its ok bails he's not gonna do anything to hurt you i promise." Bonnie comforted me wiping my tears. "You trust me right?" I sniffled nodding your head. " I trust you bonnie" she smiled kissing my forehead. Ben laughed "awww how sweet. But Bonnie it's not nice to lie to little kids. I will hurt her." He looked directly at me, but this time I glared back trusted what Bonnie said to me. "Oh your all tough now huh! Well I will hurt you if bonnie doesn't do what we say." He roughly grabbed Bonnies arm dragging us into the room with Anna and Elena. "Elena!" I screamed glad she was ok, I jumped from Bonnies arms and ran to my sister Hugging into her leg. "Awww Elena! Jeremy was right your sister is adorable." Anna cooed. Elena glared towards her as she left. Ben pushes Bonnie into the bed "Sit behave." He said addressing all of us. Before lazily flopping into the chair once again, he looked at bonnie studying her curiously. "So your the key to this. Literally, the one who opens the door." He said to bonnie "tell me how long have you been a witch" he asked. Bonnie glared at him hatefully, Elena interrupted him "is there anything to drink?" Ben shot up from his seat walking towards me and Elena. "Are you offering? Or maybe the little one never tried baby blood." He laughed, Elena pulled me closer to her body protectively. "Relax" He chuckled sitting back in his chair. "There's water on the nightstand." I crawled over and lifted the glass passing it to Elena. She brought it to her mouth but before she drank anything bonnie stopped her. "Hey. Can i have a sip of that" we both looked at her confused but Elena gave her the glass non the less. Bonnie looked at Ben chucking the water over him setting it on fire with her magic. I gasped in shock before following Elena and Bonnie our the door. But Ben caught me from behind I shrieked in shock and fright, struggling in his grip. "Elena...." I shrieked in terror tears forming in my arms again. Elena and Bonnie quickly rushed back in looking at Ben warily. "Get in. Close the door!" They obeyed instantly since he was holding me in his arms "lock it" Elena looked regretful that her plan failed. They would of been safe if it wasn't for me "I'm sorry!" I breathed out. My sister shoke her had sash silently telling me it wasn't my fault. Elena and Bonnie sat back down in the beds hoping he'd let me go but he kept me in his grasp. He sat back in the chair placing me on his lap. "Hey let her go, she has nothing to do with this!" Elena exclaimed irritated. He smirk moving my hair from my face and taking a big whiff of my neck. I whimpered in discomfort trying to get away from him "not so tough now huh?" He laughed stroking my check. I held my head higher focusing on Bonnie, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of scaring me. He laughed, but he soon stopped laughing when the door flung open burning his skin. He screamed in pain throwing my away from him I hit the ground harshly hurting my arm and legs It was stefan "get outside" he yelled to me, my sister and Bonnie but I couldn't move my legs hurt too bad. Elena and Bonnie left informing Stefan of me in the opposite corner of the room. After Stefan threatened Ben he walked over to me crouching down "you okay bailey" I sniffled answering him honestly "my legs h h hurt st steffy" I breathed out painfully. He sighed carefully lifting me into his arms towards my sister and Bonnie.