Tomb

Baileys PoV
I awoke to a obnoxious beeping sound and a terrible itchy sensation on my left arm. I peeled my eyes open to be blinded by a bright light, I groaned in annoyance. Letting my eyes adjust I looked at my surroundings I was in a hospital  bed, alone. "MUMMY!" I shrieked afraid. A crowd of doctors and nurses ran in swarming around me. They all started asking me questions which made me feel dizzy I didn't know who I was meant to listen too. "Please...." I mumbled breathing funny my headache getting worse. "Give her some room please." A angelic voice shouted from the door way "out! All of you." They all left in a hurry feeling bad for crowding me. "Apologies Ms Gilbert. I'm Doctor Green" I looked at her confused as she pick up my chart and studied it carefully "you must be so confused, you hit your head and damaged your left arm. Your sister and her boyfriend brought you hear late afternoon yesterday." She sat down on the edge of the bed next to me. I suddenly remembered what had happened, the motel and Ben! I started to silently cry scared he would come back. "Awwww I'm sorry." She pulled me into a lose hug as if awaiting permission. I wrapped my arms around her waist and burried deeper into her. "I'm.... sc sc sc sc scared!" I told her honestly breathing funny. "Don't worry your safe here." I calmed down trusting her, when the door swung open my mummy running in. "Omg Bailey! Are you okay! Elena told me you fell in the park." I realised the doctor from my grip and turned towards my mummy making grabby hands towards her. She embraced me strongly stroking my hair soothingly. "Mummy....." I whispered relieved snuggling tightly into my mummy feeling safer than ever.

After the doctor checked me over being given the all clear and making another appointment since I have a cast on my arm which I hate. Mummy took me home leaving me with Elena and Stefan while she went out. "How you feeling bails?" Elena asked me setting a cup of hot chocolate in front of me. "I'm fine Elena stop fussing please." I replied irritated eating the mini marshmallows of the top. Stefan chuckled amused, he guided Elena towards the hall to talk where I cannot hear. I was half way through my hot chocolate rocking the milk moustache when they re entered the kitchen. Elena laughed seeing my moustache before wiping it away with a cloth. "Okay bailey me and Stefan have to go out you alright here by ourself." I looked at her afraid. "No please Elena." My eyes began to water "what if he comes back....." my breathing became rapid just thinking about seeing him again. "Shh shh shh it's ok" she lifted me into her arms and cradled me gently. "Elena well have to take her with us" Stefan told her softly, Elena turned to him shocked "Stefan we can't she'll get hurt!" I zoned out slowly breathing in Elena scent calming myself. "Fine" Elena set me down o the ground in front of me wiping away my tears "you can come with us but you have to be careful alright do exactly as me and Stefan say." I nodded glad I was going with them,
Elena helps my out my shoes and coat on and then we headed towards the old cemetery. For some reason.

We got to the old cemetery and went down some stairs towards a tomb like cave. Elena and Stefan were carrying shovels and torches. I stay by Elena's side watching my step trying not to trip. We descended down the stone steps Elena in front and Stefan behind me. At the bottom I saw bonnie and her grams Shelia. "Bonnie!" I cheered happily rushed to her and hugging her leg. "You brought a child!" Sheila bellowed angrily towards Stefan. "We had too shes not safe by herself." Elena defended Stefan, I looked at them confused. "I'm sorry" I told Shelia feeling bad "it's not your fault child." She assured me gently before guiding me towards my sister. Elena held my hand tightly, just as I reached elena Damon came down the steps. He's eyes almost instantly met mine I smiled sheepishly. "What is munchkin doing here!" He sounded angry as well, I looked down ashamed I cause so much trouble. Nobody answered him instead looked towards Shelia and Bonnie. They became lighted torched and joined hand in the middle of the circle. "Elena....." I tucked in her hand gaining her attention "what's going on?" I asked but she shock her hand and looked back to the tomb door. Stefan left to fetch something from outside while me, Elena and Damon watched, the Bennett's curiously. The door of the tomb slowly opens as the torches went out. "It's down" Shelia said to Damon, as I ran to bonnie excitedly. "Your a witch!" I asked her, my eyes bright, she crouched down smiling at me. "Yes I am" she replied tapping my nose. Damon made his way towards us after harshly grabbing Elena's arm. "What are you doing?" Elena asked him confused. Shelia and Bonnie stepped forward protectively. "I will not let you take her in there, I'll bring the walls down." Shelia threatened seriously. "You'll bring them down if I don't." He snapped back, before reaching forward and grabbing one of the torches. They entered the tomb out of sight, "Come Back!" I shouted but no reply. Suddenly Anna appears and head straight towards the tomb entrance "HEY, your not going in there!" Bonnie snapped at Anna stepping in front of me. "You think you can stop me." Before Bonnie could reply Shelia stopped her "Bonnie...." bonnie let's anna past, I try to run towards the entrance but Bonnie stops me. "Bonnie Stop!NO, Elena!" Stefan came racing down the stairs hearing my distress. "Where's Elena?" He asked worried, I ran towards him fresh tears running down my face "She's in there Stefan!" I pointed towards the tomb and Stefan looked towards the Bennett's angry. "Damon took her inside as leverage." Bonnie explained, as Stefan stormed towards the tomb trying to rescue his girlfriend when Shelia grabs his arm. She looked at him seriously "Stefan if you go in there you won't come out!" She told him sternly. Stefan looked at her confused, I stepped towards them confused and intrigued. "Opening the door didn't remove the seal. Some seals keep vampires from entering this keeps them from getting out." Stefan relaxed. "Elena's human she can get out. Katherine can't. Damon can't..." He trialed of thinking about the lose of his brother they can't leave him. "You can't leave dami in there!" I cried terrified. They looked at me and Shelia crouched down in front of me "He's a danger to you bailey! It's for the best." Before I could reply I heard Elena's scream coming from inside the tomb. I gasped in shock turning towards Stefan who disappeared into the Tomb.

Bonnie was pacing back and forth anxiously waiting for Elena to come back. I sat on the floor tears flowing down my face for Dami and Stefan starring at the entrance to the tomb. "Elena, Stefan?" Elena came rushing out. "He's right behind me" she told bonnie, I got up and ran to Elena glad she was okay, hugging  into her leg. She briefly stroked my hair turned back to the tomb seeing Stefan standing at the entrance, he can't get out. "Stefan?!" I mumble fresh tears flowing, they all looked at me sadly. I zoned out not paying attention when Elena spoke up "you can't leave him in there!" Stefan then disappeared into the tomb, gosh I should of payed attention. "Elena what going on?" I asked her frying my tears, she knelt I front of me looking me in the eye. "We are gonna get Stefan our okay?" I nodded "and dami too?" I asked her sweetly she looked worried before standing and turning her attention to bonnie. I can't abandon dami he was always there for me now he needed me. When they weren't watching I dashed into the tomb "Bailey NO!" Bonnie and Elena screeched But I kept running searching for Damon.

I swiftly dashed round corner after corner looking out for Damon and Stefan. I could hear shuffle ing around me but was too afraid to look. After what felt like endless corners I found Damon and Stefan. "DAMI!" I screamed glad I found him they both looked at me shocked "bailey?" Stefan questioned himself thinking he was seeing things. I jumped into dami'a arms "what are you doing munchkin it's not safe!" He asked me seriously, I looked at him worried he'd still get stuck "you have to get out Dami or you and Stefan will be trapped FOREVER!!!" I told him afraid I'd lose him too. Without another word Damon and Stefan ran towards the exit me still in Damon's arms. We all got out just in time "Bailey thank god you okay!" Bonnie said happily while Elena lectures me "what did you think you were doing you could have been killed." I didn't want to listen to her so I just snuggled further into Dami's arms letting darkness take over safe in my beloved dami's arms.

Authors note
In case you didn't realise dami is Damon's nickname that bailey call him. Just in case you were confused. Thanks for reading! Xxx 🤓