The martins

Baileys PoV
I have no idea what's going on with me, this burning sensation is really scaring me. But Elijah the man in the suit knew exactly what was wrong with me. I wish I could talk to him but I'm not aloud cause it's too dangerous. I haven't seen him since me and Elena where kidnapped. Anyway I'm trying to forget about it but it's hard and I have nightmares about it happening again and hurting mummy because of it. I've been trying to stay away from everyone. I think in total I have been locked in my room for 2-4 days maybe. I still haven't mastered Time keeping. Jeremy brings me food and Bonnie come over to try and fix me. But she can't. "Bailey please!" It was my mummy "open the door." I didn't want to but I miss her so much. "Please for me" I couldn't take it. I ran to the door and opened the door and throw myself at mummy. I missed her so much, her scent her warm embrace. "I'm sorry mummy" I cried afraid to let go of her "it's okay bailey. Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head violently I couldn't tell her. "Okay you can come with me to give a tour to some historian guy ." I wiped my tears nodding my head. I grabbed mummy's hand as we made are way to meet this mysterious historian.

It was quite a long walk so mummy started carrying me and I rested my head on her shoulder. "Hello jenna" I familiar voice greeted "good morning Elijah" I snapped my head towards him, at it was him the Elijah. "And you must be Bailey" I looked into his eyes not knowing what to feel should I be frightened since Dami said he was dangerous or should I fell relieved that he's here and can help me. "Good to see you have had the courage to come out." He was looking at me intently, he knew why I locked myself in. "Very hard thing to be brave enough to do such a thing." He smiled at me which I returned.

Mummy was giving Elijah a tour but I'm pretty sure he knew everything already, I remember Elena taking about him being the oldest vampire ever. Which is cool yet terrifying. I for one wasn't paying any attention I found that the butterfly I'm chasing far more interesting. I reached my hand towards it and I little lightning blot came out. I gasped I shock catching my mummy's attention. "Bailey are you alright?" She asked me I paused for a minute worried it might happen again. Without turning around i reply "I'm fine" I called out trying to keep my voice steady. They continued speaking for a moment but i couldn't hear them I was too freaked out. Still starring at my hands I didn't hear Elijah coming up behind me. "Bailey?" He knelt behind me and I froze "it alright no need to be afraid." I turned slowly and faced him with watery eyes "what's wrong with me" he paused in thought before answering "I'm afraid I can't answer that but my witch friend may have the answer" I shook my head "Jeremy got bonnie but she couldn't do anything." I cried harder, he pulled me close to him. Cradling me close to his chest " do not fret my witch is a little more experience than Bonnie. Why don't we go there now and then we shall meet back with Jenna after." I nodded still sniffling, he stood up and motioned for me to follow. I reached up and made grabby hands to tired to walk. He lifted me with ease and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Close your eyes" he whispered "we will be there shortly."

We arrived at a little flat and a man opened the door and greeted Elijah ushering us in. "Is this the child?" He asked Elijah not even sparing a glance at me next to Elijah "yes this is bailey." He smiled down at me when I grabbed his hand nervously. A younger man came in he looked about Elena's age "Luka." Elijah called calmly catching the attention of both warlocks. "Would you please take bailey to the other room while I talk with your father." Luka smiled warily and walked towards me. I held Elijah's hand tighter as my eyes widened in fear. "Stay calm bailey, Luka isn't going to harm you. He is a friend of Bonnies" I looked up at him taking a deep breath and walking towards Luka. He smiled a genuine smile and lead me to the other room. We sat in silence for awhile when he asked "so how do you know bonnie?" I looked towards him and he was looking down at me curiously. "She's friends with my brother Jeremy." I spoke sighly feeling sick. "Your a Gilbert?" I didn't reply feeling the power boiling up within me "No! No please! No!" I screamed terrified as I cried no wanting it to happen. The door bursted open revealing Elijah and Lucas fathers. Elijah rushes forward taking me into his embrace "it happening again" tears freely rolled down my face as the familiar glow appeared, I screamed once more panicking "it's all right" he soothes, I tried to control my breathing keeping my eyes tightly shut trying to block out the mysterious glow. "It hurts" I cried softly "shhhhhh it's okay" my cry turned into light sobs I felt the glow slowly stop. "That's it good girl" I breathed in deeply, while Elijah gently stroked my hair. "Extraordinary" I heard a voice mumble. "Do you know what it is?" Elijah asked who I believed to be Dr Martin. "I've never seen anything like this but I've heard of such a. Legend." I turned my head towards him looking up at him with wide eyes "Can you fix me?" I sniffled. "Oh dear child. You are gifted, nobody else can do what you do. If you learn to control it you could be one of the most powerful beings on this planet." He told me. I could feel fresh tears forming in my eyes "I don't want it! please take it away." I begged burying by head further into Elijahs chest. They were all silent nobody said anything else.