Salvatore

Baileys PoV
Today mummy told me she had to go to Jeremy's school and I couldn't come, so she is gonna see if uncle Zachary can look after me. Once Elena and Jeremy left, mummy strapped me into my car seat. Once mummy started driving she started discussing the plan "Okay Bailey listen very carefully" I saluted her through the drivers mirror as she
Continues. "Your mission is to give you most adorable, cute, amazing puppy dog face when we get the Zach's house and beg him to look after you because you love him sooooo much" I laughed at Mummy's plan. "Yes sir!" I shouted and we started cheering just as we arrived at the Salvatore boarding house. Mummy unbuckled my seat, I jumped out and grabbed Jeff before skipping towards the door. Jenna held me on her hip waiting for Zach to open the door. Once he open the door Jenna asked him to look after me her told her "nows not a good time" and I took that as my cue. "Please uncle zach" he looked down at my irritable puppy face. "I love spending time with you" I spoke sweetly. "How could I say no to that." I squealed in joy "bye mummy" and ran inside. Zach came and sat on the couch with me reading newspaper, I was lying upside down on the couch letting all the blood run to my little head. "Uncle zach I have to go potty" I told him not really needing to go just wanting to get away from the bored fest. "Ok can you go by yourself." I nodded. Trudging up the stairs towards the nearest bathroom. I was going to go in when I heard a crow squawk. I jumped around to face the crow, me being the curious child I was decide to follow it as it flew down the corridor. I chased after the bird giggling happily. It flew swiftly round a corner, as I turned the corner I bumped into something and fell on my but. "Owwy" I complained. I looked up to be met with a dark haired man with blue eyes. I scrambled up rubbing my behind. "Who are you? Little girl? And why are you in my house." I laughed and he looked at me confused. "It's not your house silly!" I told him. He crouched down to my level "is that so, little munchkin" I giggled at my nickname. "If this house isn't mine then who's is it?" He's so dum. "It's uncle zachys, dummy" he didn't like his nickname. "Dummy! Really" I ran away from him laughing. "Oh no you don't" he began chasing me, I squealed with joy as it reminded me of yesterday with Stefan. I glanced behind me to see him catching up. "Uncle zachy!" I screamed still giggling. Before I was picked up from behind "caught you! You little monster!" He started tickling me. "Stop! Stop!!" I begged him tears forming in my eyes from laughing so much. I heard uncle zach run up the stairs behind me. "Damon! What are you doing" Damon who's name I just learned stop tickling me and smirked. "Oh Hey Zach. I was just playing with this little human." Damon said really creepily, Uncle zach didn't look Happy so wriggled free of Damon grip and ran too him. "Bailey why don't you've Jeff from the living room. I nodded my head running down the stair, letting them talk.

I was running round the couch's with Jeff in my hands when Damon's walked in with zach not far behind. Damon smiled at me before heading to the door "bye bye little munchkin" he said to me waving. I waved back happily "Bailey listen to me ok stay away from Damon." I looked at him confused. "Promise me Bailey!" He sounded sacred. "I promise" I told him hugging his side hoping to make him feel better. "Good girl" he strokes my hair and I began to drift to sleep in his arms.

Mummy picked me up from uncle Zachy's and I was excited once she told me Elena was having Stefan and Bonnie round for dinner. Apparently Bonnie didn't like Stefan which I don't understand but Elena is trying to make them become friends. I was watching tv while Elena was putting take out into fancy bowls, like Stefan not gonna realise. The doorbell rang and I ran like lightning to the door, but Elena opened it first. "Aww I wanted to open the door" I pouted out of breath from running so fast. "Well bailey you aren't aloud too, remember" I ignored her and ran to Stefan.

While eating dinner it was awkwardly silent, but I was to shy to say anything. Eventually they started talking about Bonnies Ancestors but it was BOING. I had finished my dinner ages ago and was half asleep when I jolted awake from hearing the door bell. Elena went to answer it, when I heard Caroline's voice I ran to the door once again and Jumped into her arms. "Hey angel" she kissed my forehead putting me down when I spotted Damon. My smile widened, "Hey munchkin" he was smirking again. "Hello dummy" I giggled. Stefan came through "what are you doing here" I was confused and how they Knew each other. "Just waiting for Elena to invite me in." I turned round to see Stefan looking anxious. "Yeah sure com....." "NO! No he uhhhh he can't we are just finishing up" "awwwwwwwww please Elena!" I begged my sister wanting dami to come in. She looked down at me "no stefan it's fine, you can come in Damon" Damon's smirk grew as he stepped through the door. "You have a beautiful home Elena...... munchkin" he put his hand in my head ruffling my hair. Stefan tensed when dami came closer to me. Once Damon and Elena left for the kitchen, Stefan picked me up and asked me "how do you know my brother?" Oh they are brothers. "I met him today at......" I paused only remembering I was meant to stay away from him "when I was at uncle zachs" I finished looking sad. "What's wrong?" I breathed funny relying "I promised uncle zach I would stay away from him and I forgot." I was on the the brink of tears. Stefan didn't answer and just carried me through to Elena. "What happened." Elena panicked. "She just got a bit upset." Stefan handed me to Elena and she hugged me close to her and calmed me down.
After everyone Else had desert, I didn't feel like having desert. I felt bad uncle zachy would be mad a me. We were all now in the living room, I zoned out not liking how Caroline was talking bad about Elena. I closed my eyes hoping to drown them out when Elena got up causing me to fall of the couch with a thump. "Omg!" I Elena looked down at me, I was crying it really hurt. "It's ok I got it"  I wasn't sure who it was but I felt strong lift me and pull me close to there chest. Once I had calmed down I looked up to see it was Damon, I panicked not wanted to be bad anymore and I tryed to wriggle our of grip but he held me tight. My breathing became heavy, when Stefan snatched me Damon's arms. I relaxed in his Grip and turned back to Damon, he didn't look happy no matter what I did I upset someone. I just burrried myself in Stefan's arms. "Stefan what did you do!!" He sounded mad, I hugged Stefan tigger not liking people being mad. "I didn't do anything Damon just leave the kid alone." Stefan strokes my hair soothingly. "Munchkin" I slowly turned to face him. He didn't look pleased, at all. " uncle Z z z zachy  said to... I promised to stay away from you" I confessed in a quiet voice, my breathing all funny. He didn't say anything, he just stood up and went through to the kitchen. I began to silently cry again, "I upset him" I said to Stefan panting rapidly. "No you didn't, don't worry about it bailey." I nodded hugging Jeff.
Stefan and Elena put me to bed after the others left. I was relieved to finally go to sleep.