Vicki

Baileys PoV
Today was Saturday and it's been a few days since the dinner party I haven't seen Damon since I upset him. Mummy is at work Elena went out for the day with Stefan, so I've been hanging out with Jeremy all day. He was teaching me how to play his Xbox but I wasn't very good.
About 5 o'clock somebody started battering at our door, so Jeremy let them in. It was matts sister vicki but I didn't like her, she was always mean to me. She stormed right past Jeremy ignoring him and started ransacking our fridge. Throwing pizza, noddles, yogurt, sandwiches and various left overs. "Baby, call matt" Jeremy shouted to me from the kitchen I grabbed Jeff and ran to the hall where the phone was. There was a list of numbers next to the phone, I called matts mobile. "Hey" "Matty?" "Bailey is that you, what wrong." I heard vicki smash something shouting at Jeremy. "Matty it's vicki she freaking out and shouting. Please hurry!" I was almost crying now. "Ok bailey I'm on my way." He hung up and I put the phone down running to the top of the stairs curling into a small ball covering my ears. Soon matt arrived and went to check on his sister the shouting got louder and I began rocking back and forth. Elena and Stefan walked in confused by all the commotion "Bailey?" I ran into Elenas arms, not crying anymore. She held me on her hip rushing to the kitchen. Stefan looked intently at Vicky and said she was gonna be fine. Matt and Jeremy took her upstairs, while Elena set me down and started talking to Stefan. "Do you know what's wrong with her?" Elena questioned Stefan curiously, "She's transitioning?" What does that mean? I wondered keeping quiet "transitioning into what!" Elena asked thinking the same as me. "A vampire" he replied seriously. Wait! Was he kidding. They started discussing options until I heard Stefan say "she'll die!" I decide to speak up "Vicky is gonna die!" I stated shocked, drawing both there attention obviously they didn't realise I was here. They looked at me, and began discussing some more. "I can compel her" he glanced at me once more I now looked terrified. "She will forget everything" they started talking to quiet for me to here, I didn't what to be compelled whatever that meant. I took my chance I legged it out of the house towards the Salvatore boarding house, hoping uncle Zachy was home. I could here Stefan and Elena shouting my name from close behind me, my vision was blurred with tears but I could see his house from where I was. I increased my speed and was soon at the door, without knocking I ran in blindly afraid of my sister and Stefan. I bumped into someone, I didn't know how it was but I assumed it was uncle zachy and I clung onto there legs for dear life. Tears freely rolling down my face. "What's wrong munchkin" it was Damon "dami where Uncle zach?" I was still crying. "He's not here? Why don't you tell me?" I thought for a moment not wanting to tell him "why don't we What for Stefan and you ca......" I interrupted him crying again "NO!! No Stefan was gonna do something to me I didn't understand and Elena was gonna let him." He picked me up pulling me close to his chest "shhh shh shh your ok. wCalm down. Breath breath!" I listened to him and stopped crying "that's it! Now tell me  what were they gonna do to my favourite girl in the world!" He tried being funny but I didn't laugh. "He said he was gonna compel me and i wouldn't remember, cause he said Vicky was gonna die but I don't wanna be compelled. Please don't let him compel me." I begged him, cuddling deeper into his chest. "Don't worry munchkin your safe form the bad people" he assured me, though to Baileys unknowing Damon found this situation amusing. He was acting the good guy and this little girl hated Stefan.