16

Rosie goes back to where the group is to see that Lisa is there already.

"Where's Chu?" is Lisa's greetings to her.

"She will follow, sorry but I can't go with you guys I forgot I have to go somewhere else" she lied. She's not trying to avoid Jisoo but she thinks she's not ready to face the girl considering the conversation they had earlier. When she saw that Jisoo's coming, she left them immediately.

Rosie is outside the school, she can't go home yet because she knows Jennie need some privacy and she respects that. So, she stop in a convenience store and grab some cup noodles. She seated beside the window, trying to divert her attention to her food when someone entered the store as well and called her.

"Chaeng?" she looks up and immediately recognized when she saw his face.

"Loren!" she squealed. Loren walk towards her smiling, Rosie stood and give her friend a hug.

"Oh my god! When did you came here?" she asked. Loren settled himself across Rosie, it's been months since they saw each other because Loren transferred to other school to pursue music.

"Yesterday, I'm actually on my way to your apartment. I just stop by here to buy you some foods since I know you love to eat a lot. Good thing I saw you here, I miss you so much Chaeng" he said and pinches his best friend's cheeks.

"I miss you too Lorie, I'm so glad to see you" Loren excuse his self to grab some chips and drinks for them. It's so obvious that they missed each other so much, they talk about things happened during the past months. Loren shares how he loves his course now, he shares that he's starting to compose songs too. Rosie felt proud for her best friend, she keeps complementing him and pinches his nose like how she used to do it before.

"Chaeng, I want to tell you something" he paused.

"I came here to see you and someone, she's uh.... she's my girlfriend" Rosie covers her mouth and rumpled his hair.

"Oh my god! Really? I'm so happy for you, Lorie. I'm gonna cry, you're a big boy now" she fans her eyes using her palm, she's in tears of joy.

"And I'm going back this Tuesday, I want to surprise her tomorrow Chaeng could you help me buy some gifts for her? Please?" he cutely plead, Rosie chuckled and pinch his nose again.

"Of course I'll help you! I'm sure she is a sweet girl, and I know exactly what to do" she smiled. Loren scratches his nape, really shy because he'll do it for the first time.

"She really is, thank you so much Chaeng. I owe you a shopping today" Rosie's eyes lit up, his best friend really knows her.

"Okay, let's go before you change your mind" she grabs his hand but Loren stopped him.

"What's wrong?" her smile vanished and look at him confusedly.

"What?" Loren pulled her gently and made her sit again.

"I know something's wrong, you just ordered a cup noodles. Now tell me" she sighed. She can't escape from him, she sighed again before telling what happened earlier between her and Jisoo.

"I'm sorry Chaeng, it feels like it's still my fault. I just want you to be happy, if I only knew, I should've distance myself from you back then" Rosie holds her hand and gently rubs it.

"Hey, it's not your fault. It's never your fault, and you know I can't do that to you. I won't neglect my friend just because I got into a relationship, it's not fair" she explained to erase the guilt that Loren is feeling.

"You still love each other right?" Rosie got silent on his question and by her silence, Loren knows the answer.

"Why don't you go back to her Chaeng?" he added when she's not answering.