33

"Sometimes it's not the people that changed, it's the mask that falls off "
-copied
———————————
Jeongyeon

"Yeon, what are you doing here?" I asked her but Nayeon is just silent, shocked still staring at me.

I walk outside and saw two delivery men standing beside her. What's going on?

"Excuse me but we didn't order some Chicken and Pizza" I told the men and they looked at her then Nayeon whispered something to them.

Wait, she know them?

"Where's Lisa Jeong?" she answered me with a question.

"Jeong where is she?" she asked again and seemed mad. Then she didn't let me speak and pushed me at the side, the two guys then walk with her going inside the apartment.

"Search the area" that's it!

I passed by her and stop the guy from opening the rooms, when I held his shoulder, he attacked me with a punch.

"Jeong!" I heard Nayeon shouted and she kneeled down to me. She was holding me while I wipe the stain of blood on my lips.

"Just search the place but don't hurt her!" she shouted to the man, the guy didn't say anything and continue to open the rooms.

"Are you okay?" she looked at me. Now here I am looking back at her really confused, does Nayeon know about Lisa? And these men, these were not ordinary men.

"Yeon, what is happening? And who are they?" Nayeon just give me her worried look, the look that I always want to see. When she didn't answer me I tried again but she's not saying anything.

If my assumption is right and we are in danger now, I can't beat this two big guys with my strength alone. Ryujin and Momo were still on their way here, so what will I do now? Then the men walks out from the rooms, and something caught my eyes. The logo on the man's jacket.

Black Orions. Enemies.

I didn't moved and press the phone secretly inside my pant's pocket. 'Fucking arrived now' I thought to myself.

"She's not here my lady, what will we do to this knight?" he asked and Nayeon slowly pulled his hand off me. As I turn around to face her, her face becomes blank.

"Y...you are a kn...knight?"

Fuck! Of course this man knows me.

"Yeon-" I stood and walk closer to her but she raise her palm to stop me.

"How long?" shocked is an understatement, she was mad.

"My lady, I think we should-" he was cut off when Nayeon pointed the gun to him, the three of us we're shocked, eyes widen.

"Do not ever touch her or I will not hesitate to pull this damn trigger!" she said and the two men didn't move.

"Out!" she shouted. The guys looked at each other, contemplating if they will follow her or not.

"I said out!" I jumped from my spot when she shoot the man's leg. The other guy tried to attack her but I kicked him first and he fell down.

"Out now!" she shouted once again, and the guy who wasn't shot helped the other guy to walk out of the apartment.

When the door closed, Nayeon put the gun down. All my life, I'm so used to fights and weapons but this time is very different. 'Cause I can't even move.

I just watch her slowly walking towards me, and after what happened earlier the only thing I noticed on her now is her eyes, my love is crying.

It's like my body instantly move on it's own and wrapped her with my arms.