54

After the proclamation Lisa didn't waste time and ride her car to the hospital were Jennie and Jennie's father is.

Seulgi 

"What will happen now?" my girlfriend asked me. We are now staying in the palace looking out for Lisa. After the proclamation, I wonder what happened back there at Klaveo. Then my phone rings and the Lord's name showed up. 

"My Lord?" 

"Seulgi, follow Lisa now! She goes to the hospital without any guards with her. I'm here at my daughter's place, let's meet there" then the call went off. 

"Something's wrong?" I faced Irene and I stood up to grab my coat and gun. 

"Love, go get dress. Lisa went to the hospital alone!" she gasped but quickly get some clothes and went to the bathroom. 

You're going to kill us early Lisa. 

*******

It's 6pm when she arrived at the place. As expected every people in the hospital recognizes her but she didn't care anymore. All she want is to talk to Jennie and explain.

"The Queen is here!" she keeps hearing it from different people inside the hospital.

"Your highness" the nurse on the information desk greeted her.

"Hello. Can I know Jacob Kim's room?" the nurse immediately told her and Lisa waste no time and run to the elevator. Every people in the hospital was shocked with her appearance.

"That is the Queen right?" the Janitor asked.

"Yes, Lalisa is her name" the guard answered. She ignored their whispers and proceed straight to the room. When she reached the spot, she saw Chaeng outside the room. 

"Lisa? oh my god Lisa!" Chaeng run towards her and hugs her friend who she haven't seen for more than a month. 

"Chaeng, where's Jennie?" as she asked that, Jisoo came into view. Lisa smiled at her but it was reciprocated with a push that made her fall to the floor. 

"Jisoo!" she shouted at her girlfriend, but the shorter girl run towards her and attack her. The guards saw the commotion and pull Jisoo off of her. 

"You idiot! How dare you show up here?" the guard helped her stand up while Chaeyoung tried to stop Jisoo. 

"This is the Queen you're talking to Ms." the guard answer her. 

"I don't care, she deserves that!" she answered. The guard tried to apprehend her but Lisa stop her. 

"What is happening here? Jisoo!" Kyungsoo and Seulgi said at the same time. Seulgi went to Jisoo and hold her. 

"We can handle it here, thank you" Kyungsoo said to the guard and the guard bowed to the Lord and leave. 

"You two inside, stop this show and let's all talk" Jisoo shoved Seulgi's hands and went inside the room. When they are all inside the room, they went to the side where they can talk and not to disturb the patient. 

"What was that? You are fighting while everyone's watching? What where you thinking? And why the hell did you rushed here without telling me Lisa? You didn't even bring your guards, are you thinking of a suicide?" the Lord told them pacing back and forth while massaging his temple. 

"I want to talk to Jennie" Lisa answered. 

"Talk to her? Well guess what, you can't now" Jisoo replied that made them all looked at her. 

"What do you mean? I know she's mad but she will listen to-" 

"No Lisa, you're wrong. Where will you find her huh? Lisa she run away when you showed yourself to that fucking screen. She run while crying and nobody knows where the hell is she!" Jisoo can't control her emotions because of worry.