08

Lisa

Disgusting? She's distancing herself from me? I never thought she hated me that much, If I only knew. I wish I didn't know she was my friend back then, they're completely two different person.

Flashback

"Lali this is Jennie when she was a kid" I should be jumping with joy hearing this right now, but I felt the opposite. Well I'm happy really, but the fact that she just lied to me hurts me.

"Are you sure chu?" I need to confirm this first, I don't want to be embarrassed again.

"Lali I told you, this is Jennie. This is my cousin, this is Jennie Kim" she repeats holding the photo and showing it to my face.

I really don't know what to say, I have so many questions. Starting from, how, why, when and what happened. I found myself just staring at Jisoo still speechless.

"But Chu, she said..." not able to finish when Jisoo cut me off.

"I know, and I don't know Lali" I looked at her with confused face. She's really weird with her words all the times.

"What?"

"I know she told you she's not your Jennie before and I don't know why she's denying it" she explained. If she also lied to her cousin, then there must be a reason.

"Lali I need to tell her about this, she's been on your mouth since first year. Now that you found her you..." now I cut her off this time.

"NO!" I yelled a bit that made her stop.

"What? Why?" looking at her, Jisoo's confused.

"Don't you dare tell her chu! If she lied, then there must be a reason, I'll find it out myself, when everything's good then I will tell her" Jisoo nods and I love how supportive she is mostly in my decisions. I need to know Jennie, I have to find out.

Well fuck that reason! Whatever it is, I don't care. How could she tell her mother I'm disgusting if we just know each other for a few weeks? I can't believe she would turned out to be like this. I'm so hurt, I'm so disappointed and I don't want to see her. But I'm a Manoban and the future Queen of Madriado, I felt betrayed and I hate it.

If she wants to play then I'll give her a good game. Wiping the tears off, I pulled my phone out and texted Jisoo.

Me :
Chu, I forgot my racket I need to go home

Seconds after the message was sent and I got a reply immediately.

Jichu 🐢🐰:
What? But you have one at the office Lali, and Somi's here.

Me:
Nah! I miss my favorite one! And please tell Somi she can visit me at the office tell her sorry too, this is an emergency chu.

Jichu 🐢🐰:
Whatever!

I chuckled imagining Jisoo rolling her eyes at me. I exited the school, creating large and fast steps so I could reach the apartment faster. As I entered I went to my room and pulled out some chair I'll be using to stand on top of it, then I reach for the racket bag and sling it over on my shoulder. Before I could exit the place, my eyes stopped to Jennie's photo inside a frame, I walk over towards it and flip it down.

Jennie
What was that noise? When I'm done talking to my mother, I walk out of the cubicle and saw myself at the mirror. I look like a mess, this isn't good. I fix myself putting some lip gloss and face powder, then I comb my hair and rub my uniform. I looked at the mirror again. Feeling satisfied, I sighed and walk out of the comfort room.