55

After 3 months

The day after their talk at the park, Jennie left Klaveo with her father. She went back to their old house and got reconciled with her step-mother. Clarisse told her about everything and asked for her apology, Jennie easily accepted her and her new sister Nayeon. She thought everything's fine but she didn't know that Lisa had disappeared.

Her father is getting better now, he is under therapy. Her step-mom changed and now working to support them, the class also resumed and Jennie needs to go back at Klaveo. She thinks that after 3 months of not hearing anything from Lisa, she know she's ready to face the girl.

While at the people she left at Klaveo where so worried about Lisa. They received a letter from her send by an anonymous person that says, ordered him.

I've caused a lot of trouble to you, I know sorry won't be enough but I won't stop saying it until each of you will forgive me. Oppa, please don't look for me. I need to be away for a while, to think about everything. And Jennie, please don't bother her about me, we settle things already and decided to break it off. She knows about this already please don't remind her about me. I'll be back soon, I love you all.

That's what the letter says. And they understand her, so they didn't look for her. Kyungsoo is handling the palace for a while, but the council and the people is looking for the Queen now.

"When will she back my Lord? Is she still coming back" Nicholas asked him.

"Please let's wait for her. The Queen will be back" but the council's whisper got louder and louder.

"How long will we wait? The people is starting to ask now. She needs to be back or we'll put someone else on the throne" Kyungsoo doesn't want what he's saying.

"Nicholas is right my Lord. The Queen has obligations, and if she cannot do it then we have no choice but to put her cousin replacing her" Nicholas smirk when the council agreed to Karl.

"We will wait for 1 more week Lord Kyungsoo, if she still not here we have to put Harry in the throne" the Lord cannot do anything right now but to agree with them.

2 days have passed and he still can't contact Lisa, then he started to doubt the letter. He immediately called Seulgi for their plan.

Jennie

I sighed as I entered the apartment. Me and Nayeon needs to go back to school so Dad was left with Mom at Montealto. She changed a lot, she even accepted Jeongyeon as Nayeon's girlfriend. Jeong told me she quit the knight and will continue her study at Klaveo.

Now they're roommates. It's supposed to be me and Nayeon but i can't leave Rosie.

"Jennie, you're back" she runs to me and hugs me when she saw me.

"Rosie, how are you? Where's Jisoo?" I asked her and we sat on the sofa.

"Still at the second floor, she's cleaning the other room for her new roommate" my brows furrowed.

"New roommate?" she nods.

"You know her, she's from your place. What's the name again? Da...Dahyun" my eyes widened as I heard the name. Wow! I didn't know Dahyun will be transferring to Klaveo.

"How about Li...never mind, how are you?" stupid Jennie. The name just slips off my mouth.

"Lisa? I heard she hasn't come back" I forced a smile to her.

"I wasn't asking about her Chaeng" she didn't buy it so I avoided her gaze and turn the TV on.

"This is ABC news and todays trending topic is the #missingqueen. The rumor says that the Queen is soon to be replaced by her cousin Lord Harry of Montealto. They said the Queen just left the palace because she can't handle the responsibilities as the new ruler of the kingdom........."