36

"There you go ladies and gentlemen! The Klaveo's winning for the Uno's category!" the announcer said and the people cheered.

The rule of the game for the Uno category is D-S-S. Their doubles, Chaeryoung and Yuna just won over the Montealto's and Monsatto. After the eliminations, the top 3 schools were left for the bronze, silver and gold.

And it's turn for the 1st single's. It's Ryujin's turn. If she'll win over her first opponent the Monsatto college, she will only have to beat the Montealto's to be held as the champion for their category.

She steps down the court and the audience got wild. She's a freshman and it's her first time to compete. Racket and sword are way too different.

The opponent steps after and the audience also got wild. She was frozen on her spot and stared at her opponent.

"Wow!" she said.

"Ryujin, focus" she blink her eyes when she heard Coach In Yeop.

"Who do we have here? The Klaveo Vs. The Monsatto everyone!" the crowd cheered again, sound of the drums and shouts were mixed now.

Lia

"What's wrong? Ryujin's winning" Rosie Unnie told me. I am sitting beside her at the audience, close to where Ryujin's team is.

"Yeah. She's winning!" I replied at her.

I hate the thought that I'm feeling this, but Ryujin's stare on her opponent made me out of mood. Does she always stare to pretty girls like that?

"Congratulations Klaveo's College!" I came back from my thought when I heard the announcer. I didn't even noticed that she won already.

I saw her team mates jumping because of joy. Ryujin shake hands with the girl and even took a picture of her.

What a flirt!

I lost the excitement of this game and just scrolled over my phone. I don't why am I feeling this way, but I'm certain that I'm pissed off.

After some minutes

The game was over for their category and they will just wait until the Dos' category is over to claim their trophy and medals.
*******
This time the rule of the game changes, it's S-D-S for the Dos category. The first hour passed by and the Montealto's landed 3rd place.

Now it's between the Klaveo and Monsatto's. This game will determine the champion.

The first single steps in, and Rosie is a big fan of Jisoo. Lisa and Jennie, together with their team-mates laughed at her but the girl doesn't seem to care.

And the Klaveo's players was all shocked especially their former captain when the Monsatto's first single player steps inside the court.

"Irene?" Jisoo asked in shocked.

"Hi Jisoo, are you ready?" she smiled and Lisa looked at Seulgi who was just staring at her girl.

"Okay! Game on!" the announcer said and the game starts.

It's a tough game, the two were great players. And the score is now at 19-20 in favor of Jisoo.

One more points and she will win the game. She served the shuttlecock with full force that made Irene to step backwards. Irene was able to catch it, and smashed it back to Jisoo. The game is so intense and the audience just watch how the bird is flying on the air.

"WIN THIS DAMN GAME AND I'LLL SAY YES KIM JISOO!" Everybody looked at the long-hair girl who's now standing after shouting those words.

"Oooh! Looks like the Klaveo has a good support system!" the announcer said that made the crowd louder.