17

"Chu are you okay? You seems off when I got back from the toilet earlier" she asked her, they just got home from the mall. Lisa puts the paper bag on the couch while Jisoo goes straight to her room. She doesn't know why her mood suddenly changed.

The door of Jisoo's room opened and she changed for pajama's already. She sat beside Lisa still quiet, she was about to ask her again when Jisoo spoke this time.

"Lali, what's wrong with me?" Lisa's eyebrow furrowed, confused on her friend's question.

"Chu, nothing's wrong with you. You're pretty, smart and a kind friend. What is it?" she saw sadness on her face, then she got concerned on Jisoo.

"Maybe for you, but for Rosie I'm not" now she understands why.

"Did something happened Chu? I knew it, that's why Rosie didn't go with us today, right?" Jisoo nods.

"Hey, tell me. What happened?" she said cupping Jisoo's face to face her.

"I...I told her I still love her and... and ask if we could start again but.... but she rejected me" after she said that her tears escape. Looking at how fragile she is right now, Lisa pulled her for a hug.

"Chu-"

"No Lali, something's wrong with me. She said she loves me but why is she with that guy again? She knows he's the cause of our break-up and now they're together like nothing happened, I can't believe her" Lisa's eyes widened, she thought Jisoo won't know about it but she failed to protect her friend.

"Jisoo I'm sorr-"

"It's fine Lali, I know you just wanted to protect me from getting hurt. I know that you saw them, I know it Lali" she was cut off. She keeps apologizing to her and Jisoo keeps telling her that she understands.

She just let her friend rant and cry, she remained silent listening to Jisoo's outbursts. Because sometimes the best comfort you could give to someone is just to listen, you don't need phrases to sugarcoat their blues.

30 minutes have passed, and Jisoo stops from sobbing. Lisa gave her a glass of water and even made her change her shirt, it became wet because she cried so much. As Lisa hands her the glass, the latter got an idea to release her pain and frustration. She grabs her jacket and walk towards the door, Lisa got confused and followed her.

"Chu where are you going?" but Jisoo didn't listen and she got out of their apartment. Lisa tried to call her because she's worried but Jisoo declined it and text her instead that she'll be back soon and she's fine. She told Lisa to cook the popcorn they had in the cabinet.

After 30 minutes, the food is ready as well as Jisoo. She entered the apartment with 4 bottles of rum and some chips, Lisa tried to stop what of what is going to happen but herself stops her because she knew Jisoo needs this.

It's 9:00 in the evening and the two were done with 3 bottles, they are drunk already. They keep on laughing, while watching some videos in the internet. Then after, one of them will suddenly cry and laugh again.

"I'ma coooowl Roooosie Lali, gi..give me my phoooone" she tried to grab it but Lisa held it tighter and pushed the latter and slumps her back on the floor, they laughed when Jisoo gets up and pushed Lisa back.

When they are on their 4th and last bottle, Jisoo passed out. Lisa laughed watching her friend sleeping on the floor. Their apartment is a mess right now, the bottles and chips were scattered on the floor, their TV is open and the carpet was stained by the drinks.

Before Lisa could passed out too, she was able to make a call to someone.
*******
Jennie
Rosie and I are watching the news right now, we were discussing something about the news when her phone rings.

"Hello? Lisa?" my heart beats when I heard her name. Am I mad to her? Maybe, I really don't know what exactly I feel right now. When I saw her with Somi earlier, I was hurt? I don't know.

"What? I can't understand you? What?" she lowers the volume of the television.

"Oh my god! Stay there you two! Hello? Lis? Hello?" I got confused on what is happening, when the call ended she stand and quickly turned off the TV and grab the keys of our apartment.

"Jennie we need to go down" then she pulled me up.

"Rosie what's wrong?" she locked the door and we quickly take the elevator.

"Rosie what is happening? Is Lisa okay?" judging by her action, something bad happens because why are we in rush?

When the elevator opens we run towards their door still holding my hand while pulling me. She turned the knob and it's open.

"Look at this idiots, they didn't even lock the door" she complains and open it immediately.

We are welcomed by a messy area, opened pack of chips, popcorns and bottles scattered. We walk towards the living room and saw two bodies lying on the floor, wasted. We gasped on what we saw and run to them immediately. I run to Lisa while Rosie run to Jisoo.

"Oh my god! Why are they drinking this much? Look" I told her pointing the 3 empty bottles, which I suspect is a rum.

"I'm sorry Jennie but I think I will kill your cousin in the morning" she said with worried face.

"What are we gonna do? I can't carry one of them alone, they're heavy" I said and Rosie thinks of something.

"Let's put them first on the sofa, let's clean this mess and bring them to their room" she said and I nod. We put them one by one on the sofa, they're really wasted. We went to the kitchen to get some trash bags and put everything on what is needed to put. After 15 minutes, were done. We went back to them and the two are snoring, sleeping soundly while we're fixing their mess.

"Okay Jennie, let's bring your cousin first to her room" I nod and we use our strength to carry her, she maybe small but she's damn heavy. When she's settled on her bed, we went back to Lisa and put her in her room. Then someone shouts from the other room.

"Oh my god! I'll stay at your cousin's room Jen, please also stay here for Lisa. They are really a pain in the ass when they're drunk" she said and didn't even give me the time to answer as she storms out of the room.

I looked at Lisa, I sat beside her on her bed. I started to caress her face, and began asking myself.

"You have a problem too? Why did you drink?" I asked as if she will answer me.

"Lisa I'm confused, I should be happy for my best friend but I'm hurt. Am I a bad person Lis? What are you doing to me? What is happening to me?" I wiped the few tears that started to flow from my eyes. I went to her cabinet and grab some towel when I saw the racket hanging on her wall.

"You really took good care of that huh?" I chuckled and sat beside her again. I wiped her forehead full of sweat, I wipe every inch of her face to cool her. I also wipe her back and her neck. When I saw that her shirt in front is sweating, I raised her it and  saw her toned stomach. I suddenly gulp seeing how fit Lisa is. I started wiping while closing my eyes, after some minutes I never thought I will also use the towel because my forehead is sweating right now.

I was about to stand and put the towel in the basket when she pulled me towards her.

My hear beats faster than before when I saw where my lips landed,

it landed on hers.
—————————————
You can vote if you like :)

Happy Birthday Jennie 🎉