43

She buried herself with work and learning how to be a good leader of her people. It's been a month and the process of the royal pick has started.

Lisa told the council that her identity must be kept secret until the royal pick was over. And to calm the people the throne's right hand, Lord Kyungsoo was told to released a statement that the King has a legitimate successor and is waiting until the royal pick is over.

But the people keep guessing because it wasn't stated if it's a prince or a princess as per Lisa's command.

Jennie on the other hand, give up on waiting and tried to focus on her father, her work and school. Every weekend she would go to the hospital to send his father on consultations.

Jisoo and Rosie are now together again. The thought of her being Rosie's girlfriend made her somehow forget the pain about her and Lisa.

And until now, she kept her word about keeping Lisa's true identity.

The royal pick will last for months, and the first stage is to look for the candidates. Each council must present one candidates that will took the challenge to be the Queen's partner.

The kingdom has 15 councils including the late King's trusted council, the other members have submitted names already and as soon as the list will be completed they will officially start the royal pick.

Lisa doesn't care about the process because she knows who her heart truly wants. She would go out of her room and attend the meeting if it's something else rather than the royal pick.

Right now, the members of the council were only there to discussed about the selection, the Lord wasn't there too because he was tasked to do something and Monsatto for 2 weeks.

"We're giving you until the end of the week sir Michael, we have to start the process right away" sir Andrew announced and the while council agreed.

Sir Michael was having a hard time choosing for her candidate, and the 14 of them was complete already.

"I promised, I would submit the name by the end of the week" he said and the meeting adjourned. As soon as he leaves the room, he drove his car out of the palace.

Seulgi

Lisa changed. And that's for real. I should be celebrating because my mission is finally over and me and Irene is cuddling in our new place but I can't neglect the fact that Lisa isn't happy.

Fuck it. Because we're not allowed to tell any information that we know to Jennie, the new leader's words is so powerful. We are now here in Montealto living blocks from Nayeon and her mother's house.

I don't even have any idea about my friend's whereabouts back at Klaveo. We are all scattered now.

"What are you thinking?" Irene asked me, she, must have noticed my silence.

"I'm thinking about Lisa. She totally changed, you still remember the last time we saw her?" i asked and she give me an agreeable look.

"Yes. We can't even stay close and talk to her" she said sadly.

Ryujin and Momo was still staying at the palace. I just hope everything will be alright soon.

Jennie

"How is he doc?" I'm not happy with the look that the doctor is giving me.

"This is not a happy news Jennie, you're father had reached the complications. One more attack and he might die, we need an operation as soon as possible" I covered my mouth stopping myself from crying as I heard my father's condition.