52

"Damn it! I hate that girl so much!" he let out his frustration from what happened at the meeting earlier.

"How dare she cut the traditions? And these idiot councils believed in her! Agh! I can't wait to kill her!" he added and the younger Lord laughed at him.

"I told you sir Nicholas, keep your enemies closer" Harry said.

"What are you gonna do? We should move quick Harry, especially now that Kyungsoo's coming back" the younger man felt pang on his chest when he heard the name. The Lord of Klaveo did nothing bad to him but here he is, going to betray him.

"Don't tell me you're backing out, remember what they have done to your father! Especially that stupid Lord" and in an instant, his mood changes.

Harry doesn't want anything right now but revenge for his father.

"I've went to the hospital, I saw him there. But someone saw me so I have to hide" he said.

"I really don't know what is your plan, but you need to be hurry. If there is one person who's right for the throne, that is you Harry" Harry smirks and nod on his words.
*******
"Papa" Lia runs to his father when he saw him.

"Baby, are you okay? Where's your mom?" his daughter removes from the hug and looks at the girl beside him.

"Mommy's there. Who is she?" she asked still looking at her.

"My Lady, you're here" Lia looked at Ryujin who bowed to Somi. Now she's confused.

"Hey I know you! I've seen you in school before, why did you know that I am a- wait, are you a knight?" Ryujin nods and Somi smiles. She suddenly hugs the knight that arches Lia's brow.

"Excuse me" she step in. Ryujin immediately removes from the hug looking scared at Lia.

"Hello. I'm Somi, Lisa's cousin. It's good to finally meet you Lia" Lia got confused when the girl hugs her too.

"Hello Lady So-" she was cut off.

"Don't even think about it. Somi's fine and we're on the same age! Thank god I wouldn't be hanging out with my unnie's now" the three laughed at her.

"Papa let's go to Mommy" Lia pulled her father towards her mother but she stopped when Somi clings to Ryujin.

She give the knight a death glare and Ryujin stiffened.

"Baby are you okay?" she looked at her father and smile.

"Yes Pa. Now that you're back, could you enroll me for some boxing classes?" Kyungsoo got confused on his daughter and Ryujin exactly know what Lia is talking about. She removed Somi's hand from her and excused that she will use the bathroom.

Somi then move to Lia's side and they walk together, leaving her confused father and scared lover.

"Ryujin?" now the Knight is really nervous when the Lord called her.

"Yes my Lord?"

"Aren't you going to the bathroom?" she felt relieved and sighed. She thought the Lord didn't notice but she's wrong.

"Oh yes my Lord. I'll be right back" she run immediately away from him.
*******
Jennie

Other candidates have gone home already, me and Dahyun are still in the hall waiting for our ride.