40

Lisa

"Are you sure about this Lali?" she whispered while we are tiptoeing towards the door.

"There's no turning back chu" I also whispered to her. We scan the area making sure that no one is awake.

After we heard the news from Ryujin, I can't calm down. Lia has been crying since then, she needs to be with his father.

I sighed when we successfully exited the apartment, we hurriedly took the lift and went to the parking area. Jennie didn't know about this plan of me and Jisoo, because for sure she won't let me go.

But I can't stay and wait here knowing that anytime from now, they will kill Oppa. Oh god no!

We inserted the key of each's motorbike and put our helmet on. On our back was the things that Seulgi had told us to bring. At first she doesn't agree with my plan but this is the best idea that we could think for now.

If they want me, then they will get me.

"Lali" I turned to faced her and even with the helmets on, I could see the worry in her eyes.

"I'll be alright chu, trust me" I said and she nods. I know I can do it, I'll be the Queen after all.

Hang on there Oppa!

King Linus

"But you're too weak your majesty" Michael, one of my trusted council said. That bastard just dared to sent me a letter trying to control me because he has my son.

Nobody's going to harm my family, not in my watch.

"I'm fine Michael! No sickness can't stop me from saving him. What did the knights said?" I asked and by his looks, he's scared to spill it out.

"I'm asking you Michael!" I said and he stood straight looking at me.

"You...your majesty...the-" this is getting into my nerves.

"I have no time Michael" I warned him.

"Your majesty, the Princess is on her way there with her friend" I closed my eyes trying to be calm when I'm very nervous now.

My kids are there.

"Hurry the men now, the time is running" I said and he run quickly out of my room.

Kyungsoo

"I'm tired of waiting, should I kill you now?" the bastard said. I was tied in a chair tightly with a rope now. He sent a letter to the King and I am more than worried now.

He can't be here, he is too weak to fight.

"You better kill me now, you won't get anything from me" I shouted at him.

"Are you using your head?" he kneeled down and grip my chin. I was forced to look at him.

"My stupid brother loves you for I don't know the hell why, you're just nothing. Knowing that you're here, I could easily kill the King when he steps his foot in my area" he let go of his hold and laugh evilly. 

"You're crazy!" I said and he continues laughing.

Minutes after

I am thinking of how could I loose this rope, these idiots are sleeping and their crazy boss is not here.

My heart starts beating fast when a palm was covered in my mouth.

"Ssshhh, be quiet Oppa. We'll get you out of here" I slowly turn my face and it's Lisa.