46

It's been a month since he passed away and all he did is to stay in his room, sulking and hating the world.

He sure heard about the fuss happening in the whole kingdom, and for sure he is aware about the royal selection inside the palace.

The door opened and he walk closer to him, putting the food on the bed side table.

"You need to eat" the man told him but he just shoved the tray off.

"I told you! Leave me alone!" he shouted and the man just shook his head.

"You can't do anything when you're just staying here! Are you trying to kill yourself? You're going to follow your father?" those words made him cry again.

He punches the pillow and the sheets releasing all his anger and frustration. He's mad, he's hurt and he wanted revenge.

"I'll be back when you're on yourself already, you're wasting so much time kid. The Princess is living her life now while you are here crying like a child!" he said and turned his back from him.

He was about to open the door when the younger man speaks.

"I'm ready Sir Nicholas" he smirked when he heard that.

Finally. He thought to his self. He looked at the young man and nod his head.

When he was outside his room now, he whispered to himself.

Like father like son.
*******
Lisa

Tell me why this selection annoys me all the time?

Because I'm not interested in this shit! I can rule the whole kingdom without someone by my side.

The door opened and I know who it is, only Ryujin and Momo can enter my room anytime as long as it's unlock.

"Unnie, you're needed at the hall" I rolled my eyes.

"Why?" I said without looking at her and still lying on my bed.

"The candidates are done, you need to taste the food and give your score" I sighed before facing her.

"Am I really going to taste 15 dishes?" I asked her.

"No Unnie, only 3 of them was able to finished" I furrowed my brows, somehow I find this interesting.

"Really? Then put it here, I don't want to go out" I said because I don't really feel like going out of this room.

"But Unnie your-"

"Cut it Knight, I said I don't want to go out!" I firmly said and I know she can't disobey it when I called her like that.

"Yes your highness" I just sighed on what I've done. But I can't take it back, after all I have to be firm all the time for them to respect me and obey me.

Minutes after, Ryujin was back with 3 maids holding the tray. After they put it on the table, the three of us were left alone inside my room.

"Ryu, open it please" I said and our treatment is back to normal now. Ryujin isn't a sensitive woman, that's what I like about her. She's really a knight.

"Wow!" she said as the covers were lift.

"Is this the food that Rosie Unnie keeps cooking? This is your favorite dish of Jennie Unnie right?" she excitedly said unaware of my stares at her. Then when she looked at me, she stop smiling.