06

Harold Manoban is the King's brother. He's one of those predators who were hungry for the throne. Since Linus became the King, he was appointed by their late father as Lord of Montealto. It was so long since he left the palace, and now he's back. What could be his reason of coming back?

The sound of crickets was heard in the cold night of Montealto, the Lord was sitting on his chair inside his quarter when a man knocks the door.

"Come in" he said. The door opens and the man enters, the lord turned around to face him telling him to sit down.

"Be sure it's a good news" he added then the man give him an envelope with pictures of the King.

"My Lord, I found out that the King is ill and is refusing to be threated. When the council will know about this he has to step down and passed the crown to his successor, if not then....." he was cut off by the Lord who's showing an evil grin.

"Then my Harry will take over" he completed. His victory moment was cut when his right hand speaks.

"But what about the King's son my lord?" Harold got angry and slap the man's face.

"Son? The Prince that never exists? Linus never had a son, you remember that! His son died together with his wife, so no one can stop me now" he slap again the man when he speaks.

"But that is only a rumor my lord, what if he's hiding the prince?" this time Harold became furious. The man's words triggered him.

"Then I'll kill his fucking son if I have to. If I didn't succeed getting the crown from him when I killed his wife, I'll make sure I will have it now!" the mad man laughed.

"Now get out of here! And make sure to be back with another good news, or else I'll cut your head out" the man walks out with trembling knees.

*******

Lisa

I thought after that night Jisoo and Rosie would be back as what they were before, but I'm wrong. Because this time, their fight got worst. As we send Stacy to her apartment, Jisoo keeps telling me how Rosie punched her in the chest. That is also the time I confronted her.

Flashback

"I can't believe her Lali, you see? She's not really friendly at all" I don't know if I should laugh or not because her words is opposing her eyes.

"Yeah chu, I also can't believe you're still acting like that to me" I said that made her confused.

"What do you mean?" she stops the car and look at me. We were on our way back to the apartment.

"I know you're together chu!" she covers her mouth feeling surprised.

"H...how did y...you know?" she stuttered.

"Really? I'm not dumb, it's so obvious! I can't believe you hid it from me" I fake a hurt expression.

"Sorry Lali, I...I'm just scared" Jisoo said with a sad stone. I open the door which made her confused, I went to the driver's seat and told her to move to the side. I can't let her drive in this state, I don't want to end up having a broken leg.

"Thank you Lali" was all she said. I put my seatbelt on and started the engine again.

"Its fine, but why are you scared chu? And why did you two break up?" I really want to know the reason, I'm sure it's not about cheating, they're too good for that stupid reason.

"I'm scared because I've never been this serious to someone, I'm scared because Rosie is too good. She....she's the best actually, I'm scared that I'm not good enough for her and I will just hurt her Lali, and......" I cut her off and stops the car to hug her. Jisoo broke down and cried over my shoulders.