30

"Do you really have to work? You know I can help you" Lisa worriedly said.

"Lili, we already talk about this right? And it's just 4 hours, I'll be done by 11pm" she was fixing her uniform while talking to her girlfriend. Lisa can't help but to worry for Jennie, yesterday she got the work and now is her first day.

She was sitting on Jennie's bed watching her putting her hair in a bun. Their practice would end at 6 in the evening, after that they would eat dinner and spend the time before Lisa and Jisoo goes back to their apartment. But starting today it will be different, because after practice they would have dinner quick and Lisa will escort Jennie to the coffee shop. Good thing the shop is just a few walks from their building.

"Come on, it's not like I'm going overseas" when she's done she noticed how Lisa keeps on pouting.

"I'm gonna miss you" Jennie stand in front of Lisa and cupped her cheeks.

"What a baby, come here" Jennie said and Lisa stood up wrapping her arms to Jennie's waist. Then Jennie tiptoed and kissed Lisa on the lips.

"I love you" she said that made the taller girl smile.

"I love you more, I'm gonna fetch you later okay?" Jennie nods. They walk hand-in hand out of Jennie's room.

"Wow the uniform suits you well Jen" Rosie said when she saw them.

"Yeah, more boys would go near her for sure" Jisoo teased that change Lisa's mood. When Jennie noticed that, she slap her cousin's arms.

"Don't listen to her Lili, she's just jealous us as GIRLFRIENDS" she countered that made Jisoo silent, while Chaeng silently laughed.

"Whatever. Lali, don't forget to fetch her later" Jisoo reminded and Lisa nods, who is now smiling.

"Let's go?" Jennie said and Lisa replied her with a smile.

*******

"Do not leave the shop until I come later okay?" Lisa said.

"Don't worry I won't" she smiled. They kissed once again before Jennie entered the shop. Lisa watches her from the glass window, when Jennie saw her she wave and Lisa wave back. She looked at her phone and it's 6:50pm, she sighed before walking back to the building.

She was pacing when she felt that someone is following her, so she stops and turn around but she didn't saw someone. She shook her and continue walking towards the building's entrance.

As soon as she arrived at their place, she missed Jennie already. She was alone because Jisoo was still at Rosie's place. She thinks of something she could do, to kill the time since she can't call Jennie and she doesn't want to disturb the the two.

Then her phone rings. Seulgi's calling.

"Hello?" she said after she picked up the call.

"Lisa, sorry but are you free?" Seulgi asked.

"Now? I'm not doing anything, Jennie is still at work" she became curious of this call.

"Great! Would you like to come over at my place? You know, hang out?" she got confused of this sudden invitation but she's also bored.

"Sure, but I don't have your address though" she replied.

Seulgi told her where the place is then the call went off. Before she got out of their crib, she texted Jisoo first. When she got no reply, she knows her friend is busy either with the plates, to Rosie or both. She grabbed a black hoodie jacket and locked the door.

She was at the elevator when she received a text from the latter.

Lisa, I changed my mind. Go to the park, I'll fetch you there. And please, do not walk to the main road, use the shortcut beside the convenience store.