61 [ End ]

After 15 years

"Look at them, few years from now and they will be high school Jen. Time flies so fast" Kai said as they watches their kids together.

"Oh my god no! I can't imagine my Ellie growing and not my baby anymore" she replied and Kai just chuckled.

"Relax Jen. Ellie is a sweet child, she will always be Mommy's baby" Jennie smiled.

"So as Kristy, I'm jealous that she really looks like you" Kai laughed. Since their kids was born, Jennie has always been complaining about that matter.

"Just laugh Kai, but my next child would look like me"

Then Ellie and Kristy ran to them and the two put their towels on their back.

They are currently wiping their sweat off when Ellie saw a kite and she wanted to play with it.

"Mommy, I want that. Please mommy please" she plead.

"Ellie, let's wait 'til we get home okay?" Ellie pouts by her mother's refusal.

"Then can I borrow it? Just want to play Mommy. Promise I will be good" Jennie sighed and pinched her daughter's cheeks.

Kai saw that and think that he could give the child's request.

"Let's go Ellie" Ellie smiled widely by Kai's words.

"Really? Yes! Want to come Kristy?" the other kid shook her head.

"We'll just wait here for the two of you" Kai nods and grabs Ellie's hand and went to the renting booth for kites.

"Tita J?" Jennie turns her head and noticed that Kai's daughter is bothered.

"What's wrong Kristy? Are you okay?" the kid shook her head, contemplating if she will tell it to her or not.

"Kristy, Tita J will listen okay?" she nods.

"I told Mommy about this already and she's okay, but I'm scared of what Daddy would say" she leans closer to the child so she could hear her clearly.

"Kristy? What is it? Come on, tell it to Tita" she rubs the child's shoulder so Kristy would feel comfortable.

"Tita J, what if My Prince is A Woman?" Jennie's eyes widened and shocked of the question.

The only person that comes to her mind when Kristy said that is none other than Lisa, her wife.

"What did Mommy tell you?"

"She said it's fine. But is it normal? What will Daddy say about this?" Jennie remembered her younger self when she's still scared liking a girl.

"Kristy it isn't bad, it will never be. And that is normal okay? You just have to be honest with your Dad, he is a nice person and I'm sure he will understand it. I bet he will be prouder when you tell it to her" Kristy hugged Jennie.

"Thank you Tita J" she giggled that Jennie find it so cute. The child looks like Kai so much but she got her attitude from Krystal.