04

"Open the gate for the Lord Kyungsoo of Klaveo!" as the guard shouted, the main gate of the palace opened. The sound of the horse's gallop was heard, there, the Lord mounted on his horse came to view. He jump off as he reached the main door.

"Where is the King?" he asked.

"Lord Kyungsoo, the King said he's waiting for you at his quarter" the servant answered. He nods and walked towards the top floor. As soon as he turned the knob of the door, he is welcomed by the great Linus Manoban lying on his bed.

"Your Grace!" he greeted and bowed down his head. When the King heard him, he turned around and lift his body up to sit on the bed.

"Kyungsoo, how's my Lisa?" he motioned the Lord to lift his head up and face him.

"She's doing very well, your highness. But the Princess is asking for your whereabouts, especially you haven't visited her for a long time now" the younger man answered him. Linus gets off from his bed, he's only wearing a simple shirt and shorts. As his body left the bed, Kyungsoo saw some red marks on the King's body. Some of the marks were even turning into a violet one.

Linus tries to walk towards his table but his body is too weak to do it, his knees were trembling, and looking at him right now, he's paler than his original skin tone. When the falls on the carpeted floor, Kyungsoo quickly run to him and held his arms to put him back to his bed.

"Your highness, you're getting weaker, please let us bring you to the hospital. Or let me call the King's doctor" his tears were starting to form on his eyes as he looks at the sick leader of Madriado. But the older man just smiled and taps his head like he used to do when he was still a little boy.

"D.O dear, I'm happy of how you've grown to be a..." the King was cut off.

"Please father, I...I can't lose you. Think about the Kingdom, and Lisa. You can't leave us" a noble man who rule's one the best place in Madriado betrayed by his own tears, and hugs his adoptive father. This time you can't see a King and a right-hand's relationship but a father and a son.

"It's been so long since you called me by that, you should do it often kid" he chuckled then the King held his shoulder. Kyungsoo looked at him wiping his tears off using his hand.

"Father please, I'll call the doctor" he insist and pulled his phone out but the King stopped him.

"Lord Kyungsoo of Klaveo, I am Linus Manoban VIII commanding you to follow my decision" he said in a serious tone. Kyungsoo cannot do anything but nod his head. When the King is settled, he stand and is ready to leave the room. He bowed and was about to go out when the King stopped him.

"Kyungsoo" the Lord stop and turned around.

"Yes your highness?"

"Prepare everything, it's time"

*******

Lisa

"Wow! I'm so impressed ladies!" Seulgi said as everyone gathered in the middle of the court. The final selection for this week is happening now.

"We have these 3 remaining smashers here who lasted 'til this stage. But I'm sorry girls because one of you will be eliminated" I saw how the players face became sad, except for Jennie.

"But don't worry" she paused and everyone started to whisper.

"For those who got eliminated today, you can try again next week. The club needs 8 new members for the school year, so you guys still have a chance" the hopefuls felt relieved on the announcement. When everything's settled Seulgi give them time for a little break and walk towards me.