35

Lisa

"Are you okay? We could stop the practice so you can go home" I told her when I noticed that she's quiet for some time now.

When she told me about what happened, I got scared for Mr. Kim. Jennie's so worried about him that she can't focus on our practice.

"Don't do that Li, we should not involve the club to my personal problems" she said and I just nod.

You don't want to argue with Jennie.

Coach is here, Mr. In Yeop. He was just discharged from the hospital because of his car accident.

"Lisa, sorry I was not here the whole time. But since Seulgi told me that the position was given to you, I felt relieved" he said that made me smile.

"Thank you Coach, but it's also because of my team-mates. We're doing our best for tomorrow" I said and he pats my hair.

"Coach, this is Jennie" I introduced to him and Jennie shyly smiled.

"The girlfriend, you have good skills Jennie" I got shocked. Why does he knows her?

Coach is a tall man with a slender eyes, aside from his good personality, he's really the best coach and the coolest.

"Okay, gather them up. I need to say something before you could go home and rest" I nod. Jennie and I separated ways to tell our co-players.

I told every person that I could see, and they run to the front immediately. But I noticed two people's silhouette at the back of the equipment's rack.

I walked towards them and my eyes widened on what I saw. It's Jeong and Nayeon kissing.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry for interrupting but now's not the right time guys. Coach arrived and he needs to talk with us" I didn't looked at them and left them quickly.

So they were together now? 

Jeongyeon

"So that's the plan huh? Noted" she said when I told her s about the commander's plan.

We know that they will kidnap Lisa at the middle of the game. So the Commander told us that the Lord will let them and just captured them at the exits where some knights are placed already.

In a quick motion, my lips were on hers already. I don't know what's happening but I figured out after when Lisa saw us.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry for interrupting but now's not the right time guys. Coach arrived and he needs to talk with us" she didn't looked at us and left quickly.

"We should be more careful" she said as soon as we're left alone. She pulled me gently, going to where the other players are.

When I looked at Lisa, I sighed and turn away. Not because of the kiss, but ashamed of this treason.

I'm sorry Lisa. I hope you could forgive me someday.

I'm just in love!

Lisa

"Welcome back Coach!" everyone greets him. Coach put his hand on his pocket and smiled at us.

"Hello Ladies! I know you've done your best for tomorrow's game. And I would like to congratulate Lisa for handling you guys well" I blushed when he complimented me and they all clap their hands.

"I'm proud of you" Jennie whispered that made me blushed more.

"The other 6 colleges and you guys were fighting for the gold. I know you can do it, just enjoy the game" he said.