05

Jennie

Lisa Montreal. Of course I know you, how can I forgot about you when you're always in my mind? I know the moment I step my foot back in Klaveo, I will see you. You never change, you're still pretty Lisa. Even though you cut your hair, those pretty eyes and your signature bangs were pretty memorable for me. As much as I want to hug you and tell you how much I missed you, I can't.

You're so cute how you blush when we're together, aren't you too obvious Lisa? When I saw your childhood photo, my memories of us 13 years ago went back. I wish I could stay in your warmth.

"Dinner's ready, come on Jen" I went out of my room when I heard Rosie called me. As I reached the dining table, the smell of the food filled the area.

"This smells good, I can't wait to eat it" I told her and she smiled. She removed the apron from her body and sit across me. This is my first time to eat this food, and it's so delicious.

"This is very good Rosie, what is this called?" I asked her while scooping more rice.

"This is Chicken Adobo, a famous Filipino dish. I saw it online, so I tried it" interesting. I was about to add my compliment when she speaks first.

"Just eat Jennie, I'll just save some of this for Lisa and your annoying cousin" I chuckled hearing how she addressed Jisoo, I'm really curious about this too.

"Do you hate my cousin that much?"

"I don't hate her! She's just annoying, you should know what she has done to me Jennie. Ugh! I really can't stand her" she complained while filling the Tupperware with the adobo. I just smiled at her continue eating the food.

"Sorry for that, I never thought Jisoo would be so annoying to someone" that's right. Because between the two of us, she is more patient than me.

"What do you mean?" she stops what she is doing and looked at me.

"I don't know, she's.... she's very kind and patient" her eyebrow raised and turned her back to get the plastic's cover and put it on the Tupperware. 

"Huh! I doubt that, you're defining her as an angel well in fact she's a devil in my sight" I laughed hard on her words. I wonder what Jisoo thinks of her. When she's done putting the cover, she put it in a paper bag and sit back on her chair.

We were enjoying the food, knowing each other more. I learned that Rosie loves singing, and like me she also loves to cook. She said that every time she cooks for dinner, she would save more the two. How nice of her? But I laughed when she told me her reason, she told me there was this time when she visits the two and found a burned sausage on their kitchen. That's when she learned that the two of them doesn't know how to cook. Can't imagine my life eating fast food every day. When we're done eating, she puts the plates on the sink and told me to just sit at the couch. But since she made the dinner, it will be fair if I'll do the dishes, so I insist.

"Jennie, are you going to come with me?" she asked as I wipe my hands with dry towel after I'm done with the dishes.

"Where are you going?" I told her and she lifts the paper bag, by that I got the answer. I look at the time and its 8pm, they're must be hungry by now.

"Yeah sure, give me a minute I'll just change my shirt" I said when I notice that I'm still wearing Lisa's shirt, good thing Rosie didn't ask about this. I went to my room and pulled out a white t-shirt and change. As I walk out, I saw Rosie ready to go out. We're heading our way to the elevator, as the door opens, we get inside and press the lower floor.

We're on the aisle walking towards their door, as we got nearer we could hear noises from the inside. Rosie noticed it too when her pace becomes slower. I press the doorbell and waited 'til a man opens it. I look at him from toe to head, when I saw his face I instantly recognized him.