51

They rushed to the hospital and when they arrived, Lia immediately saw her mother.

"Mommy" she run to her and when her mom saw her she hugs Lia.

"Baby, Oppa is inside" she said and Lia looked at the glass window of the room.

He was there, lying with medical ropes all over his body.

"Oh my god! Mommy what happened? Why is Dad J like that? What's going on?" she covered her mouth because of shocked and worry for his adoptive father.

"Tito J! Oh my god!" Jisoo said when she now saw his state.

The group were standing there looking and gasped when they saw him. They sat on the hospital's bench just in front of Jacob's room and Denise started telling them what Jennie have done for her father.

After hearing the whole story, Jisoo felt bad for she didn't know what Jennie had been through same with Lia who is crying now. 

Minutes after, the doctor came and Denise stood up to talk to him.

"Doctor? How is he?" she asked.

"He's fine now, we just need to do the operation right away. The payment is settled already but as we studied his case we can't continue on the operation for something is lacking" Lia stood up followed by the others.

"What is it Doc?" she asked wiping the tears from her eyes using her thumb while Ryujin rubs her back gently.

"Mr. Kim is an AB negative, and the blood bank runs out of stock. If any of you is an Ab negative then that would be great" but nobody talks or raised a hand.

"I'm sorry but you need to find as soon as possible. I already give Ms. Denise mu contact number and the hospital as well, if you found one, tell me immediately. Excuse me" Lia and Jisoo went silent after hearing what the Doctor said.

Jisoo excused herself and told them that she will call her parents. She said that her father should know his brother's condition. Rosé just followed her.

"Excuse me maam, Ryujin come with me" Seulgi said and told Irene to stay with the two.

"You are not going back to the castle" she said that made Ryujin shocked.

"What?! But comm-"

"You idiot! You need to stay with Lia, have you seen her? She's a mess right now and I don't know if she will still forgive you when you will leave her again" Ryujin lowered down her head because she knows Seulgi was right.

"But the Princess and Jenn-"

"I'm going back, I'll tell Lisa" she looked at her and smiled.

"And prepare yourself too" her brows furrowed on what she said.

"Why?"

"The Lord's coming back tomorrow, you made her daughter cry. Good luck knight" Ryujin's eyes widened and Seulgi laughed then left her on her spot.

Morning

Lisa didn't have a good sleep that night. The fact that the dinner not went great plus Ryujin's not calling her since she left.

Then she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and saw Momo.

"Good Morning Princess, I hope you had a good sleep because you are needed at the council hall" Lisa got confused on what she heard.

"Why?"

Momo enters the room and locked it so they could talk in private.

"Lisa, the council knows. No, everybody inside the palace knows about the dinner you had with Jennie. They need an explanation about it, others were talking about you being bias for the candidates" Lisa clenched her fist.