49

Seulgi

We are here back in our old place in Klaveo. Irene can't stop whining because she misses our friends and I think we really need to see them after what happened. I guess I have to explain everything since Lisa's identity will be revealed anyway.

Now Ryujin is in front of us looking like a scaredy cat.

"Speak now Ryu, I'm loosing my temper. I'm telling you" I've been asking her so many times but she won't say.

"Commander I really need to go back, the Princess will look for me" she replied.

"After you tell why are you following Lia when you can just show yourself to her freely" I said and I saw that she's contemplating.

"Come on Ryu, I'm still your commander. Don't worry about Lisa, I can handle her" she sighed and got silent for a seconds before finally answering my question.

"Jennie is in the palace" me and Irene both looked at each other, shocked.

"What? Does she know? What is she doing there?" Irene asked her.

"She joined the Royal Pick, we only found it earlier this afternoon and....and Lisa talked to her-" what?

"What? So she knows Lisa is the Princess now?" she shook her head.

"They talk with partitions, Jennie doesn't know about her but the Princess does" I closed my eyes and sighed.

Lisa stayed at the palace because she doesn't want to see Jennie, and look where did it brought her?

Still back to Jennie.

"Love, is it okay if we will stay here? We can't just leave letting Lisa handle this mess" I asked her and she smiled and nod at me.

"Do what you have to do" she said that and I kissed her forehead.

And I turned back to Ryujin.

"So why are you following Lia?" she still didn't answer my question.

"The Princess wants me to find out what is happening to Mr. Kim, Jennie told her that she needs the money for her father" my brows furrowed. Things happened so quickly and I missed everything.

"We need to tell the Lord about this" Ryujin immediately stood up and stopped me from grabbing my phone.

"No! Please no! Lisa will kill me" she pleaded.

"You know she can't do that Ryu, and trust me, Lisa needs help" I said but she keeps stopping my hand.

"Just not now please, tomorrow or when he comes back. Just not now, please commander" my poor knight kneeled in front of me.

"Stand up Ryu, what are you doing?" I told her but she hugged my knees.

"I won't if you will still call the Lord, please Commander. I'm begging you" Irene taps my shoulder and I just sighed in defeat.

"Fine, now stand up" with that she stood up straight.

"But we can't work on it alone Ryu" Irene suddenly spoke.

"What do you mean Lady Irene?" Ryujin and I looked at her.

"We need to tell this to Jisoo, and you can't say no" Ryujin's mouth dropped in horror.

"Love, Jisoo is ma-" she cut off by placing her finger on my mouth.

"Even you!" she said looking straight in my eyes.

Great! I didn't signed up for this.
*******

Morning

Jennie