53

5 days have passed and Lisa was still stuck at the palace. When Jennie arrived at the hospital, she immediately told the doctor to do the operation.

Now Mr. Kim is still unconscious and Jennie never failed to visit him everyday. When Kyungsoo went back to the palace, Lisa got a lecture from him.

"What were you thinking? Lisa you could've tell her the truth, now look what is happening? You can't even be there for her. Her father is in bad state, and you'll expect her to accept you with wide arms after what you've done?"

Those were the exact words she received from him. She can't be stubborn because she knows her mistake.

She can't leave the palace because the council's been bugging her about the coronation. The people is looking for their new ruler and Lisa is so pressured now.

Not just from Kyungsoo but she also got some words from Seulgi. Lisa can't think straight, especially what she heard from Ryujin.

The Knight told her about Jennie's whereabouts, and she doesn't like her information. Because all she said is how Harry gets closer to Jennie.

"I need to see her. I can't wait any longer" she said and stood up but she was stopped by the Lord.

"Lisa think of your decisions well. You have to wait until Jennie's in a right state you can't just-"

"Then what? Wait until she falls to someone named Harry? I should be there Oppa, I should be the one by her side during this times" she spat back.

"Lisa I know what you feel. And believe me, if you'll continue what you have in your mind right now, it will worsen the situation" she sits back at the sofa.

"Listen to me Lisa, everything will be okay" he hold his sister's shoulder and Lisa nod defeatedly.

"I have a bad feeling about Harry" Lisa give him a confused face.

"What do you mean Oppa?"

"I saw him talking to Nicholas one night, you know Nicholas Lisa. And Harry is Harold's son, if I'm right, then we should be careful" Lisa doesn't agree with him. Yes she's jealous of Harry because of Jennie but she knows Harry won't do such thing.

"Aren't you thinking too much Oppa? You said it before, Harry isn't like his father" she answered.

"Yes, when his father was still alive. Isn't it odd after his oath taking that he stood beside Jennie all the time when he knows about you and her?"

"Oppa he doesn't know who I am, he knows Lisa his friend not Lisa his cousin" the Lord keep silent for a while. 

"We have to do it tomorrow Lisa" the girl's brow furrowed.

"Do what?"

"Your proclamation, we can't let them on whatever they are planning"

"No! Oppa are you crazy? I have to tell Jennie first, she can't know it from the news" that was Lisa's plan.

"Don't use that excuse Lisa. Whether you tell her first or not, you will received the same reaction. You know what, you will not stuck in this decision if you just told her the truth from the very start she steps her feet here in the palace as a candidate" Lisa kept silent.

"You're old enough, now you decide. But please don't let your father down, I don't want to force you Lisa. But think of it well" when he finished saying that, he goes out of the room.

Lisa kneeled down very frustrated. She knows it's all her fault. Momo warned her but she didn't listen, she knows she can ask the Lord for advice but she didn't do because she's afraid it won't agree her decision.