Friends / Half-brothers / Brothers

JACK'S POV
"Come here" I motioned my finger to come towards me. He came onto the bed, crawling towards him.

Our lips joined in a slow kiss, full of love, which in a few seconds turned into a make out that aroused each other's excitement.

My dad was at work and my mom had gone to pick up my youngest step brother, Andy, for a reason that didn't even interest me. This meant having an hour all to ourselves and we already knew how to use it.

We detached ourselves from our lips, to catch our breath and in the meantime to get dressed.
I took off his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room. With one finger I traced his abs, he threw his head back, eyes closed, while my contact made him grow in his pants every second more.

“I want to try to. Fuck! " I put pressure on his bulge, making him moan instantly.

He took control of the situation, taking my hand in mine and throwing me against the mattress beneath him. He raised my shirt slightly leaving a trail of kisses / hickeys. My O shaped mouth and a series of moans made space out of my mouth.

"What did you want…"

"It doesn't matter now, I wanted to try to switch positions but now I want to feel you inside" the only thing I was able to do was nod, unable to let out even a single word.

He took off my shirt, immediately concentrating on covering my whole body with hickeys. I felt the excitement growing inside of me, spreading throughout my body. An overwhelming sensation.

"Brook, fuck!" he broke away from me, knowing full well that if he hadn't done so I could have come in a few minutes.

A noise from downstairs made us scared like never before.

"Who the fuck is it?"

"I don’t know. Holy shit! "

Meanwhile, footsteps were climbing the stairs. They looked like more than two people. I was in a panic, we did not know what to do in those few seconds of time we had available.

"Hide in the bathroom, in the shower" I pushed him into the bathroom, throwing his shoes and shirt at him, hiding his backpack and his mobile phone under the bed. I put on my shirt, sat on my desk chair and opened a book at random, pretending to be studying. All this in twenty / thirty seconds.

The door to my room opened, revealing the figure of my mom and Andy.

"Jack, I need a big favour"

"I'm studying"

"I know and you can keep doing it" she walked over to me to kiss me on the forehead. "How did it go to school?" circumstances never mattered, she always asked me and Andy how it went to school. Always.

"Fine thanks"

"Your brother-"

"Stepbrother" I corrected her, as I always did. Andy wasn't my brother, he didn't grow up in my mother's womb like me, so that didn't make him my brother.

"Andy isn’t feeling well and I absolutely have to go back to work for a meeting, could you help him if he needs, please?"

"Okay" I replied, not very convinced by my answer.

“Thanks, I love you” she gave me a second kiss on the forehead, then moved on to Andy and left the room. I replied with a "I love you too, mom" ​​and a few seconds later I heard the front door slam.

"I need that-"

"I'm studying, get out" he lowered his head, walking out of the room and closing the door.