Father's day part I (Randy)

RYAN'S POV
Small and sweet kisses on my neck, they were the reason for my awakening that morning of June 21st

His lips wandered gently all over my neck, a thousand chills ran through my body, leaving me with one of those beautiful sensations that only he has always managed to make me feel.

"Mmm"

"Good morning my love"

"Good morning beautiful" I opened my eyes, my hands immediately found their way on his chubby cheeks, gently caressing them and taking them immediately afterwards to be able to kiss his lips better.

We completely melted in the direct contact of our lips.

The kiss was interrupted by a groan of pain that made its way between his lips, he squinted and after about ten seconds it was all over.

"Are you feeling better?" I began to gently caress his bump, knowing perfectly well that this is the most effective method to soothe our baby and above all to throw out the feeling of hardening that leaves a contraction in the belly immediately after.

"Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world" he continued kissing me, loving waking up in the morning with his lips on mine.

Becoming parents at 20 was not planned, but it happened and we couldn't have been happier.

When we got together we were 15 years old, I secretly loved him for about a year before taking courage and kissing him, declaring my feelings for him and when my lips joined his we no longer knew how to detach them and this was enough to make me understand that he too reciprocated my feelings.

Our relationship wasn't seen well at school, living in a small village certainly didn't help, but we didn't want to hide our love, we wanted everyone to know about our love and we did.

My parents and my brother Robbie were disappointed when I told them I was gay, so my dad and Robbie offered me to make a deal: I was hiding my homosexuality, I was getting a girlfriend and slowly I would convert to heterosexuality. I was so sad that day and all the following week... at certain times I couldn't breathe, I cried at night hoping to fall asleep and be able to dream of being accepted by my parents, but it never happened. They had convinced Shaun and Sammie that I was some kind of monster, I couldn't see them, I couldn't talk to them. I was completely excluded.

Andy had proposed to me to go and live with him, his mom would have nothing against it and in addition she always traveled for work, she was at home only a few times a month, in fact Andy was always with his grandparents, but if someone had lived with him then he would start living in his and his mother's apartment.

One morning I woke up to go to school, got dressed, went down to the kitchen with the bags I had packed, watched my family have breakfast, and left the house. Needless to say, no one cared about me.

I disappeared, but they didn't care.

Andy and I had only been together for two months, yet he loved me more than any other person.

We started living together at the age of 15, we were kids, without money, but with a lot of love, love for each other.

He managed to make me happy in a way I didn't think could exist.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Now I want to show you what I have prepared for you"

"Have you prepared anything for me?"

"Obviously, it's your day today" ge gave me a peck on the lips before getting out of bed. "In the meantime, change yourself, I'll prepare everything and I'll tell you when it's ready"

"Okay, love"

I turned on my phone, checking my notifications like every morning.

I automatically put my hand in front of my mouth, shocked at what my eyes had in front of them.

It was a message from Shaun, more specifically a photo of both of them, Shaun and Sammie, and underneath it was a big message 'Happy Father's Day to our big brother'.

Tears began to fill my eyes with no control from me. I didn't expect it and crying was the only thing I could do. It was just a photo, but it meant a lot.

After four years without seeing anyone from my family, also because Andy had now become my family, I received a call from an unknown number and as soon as I answered I heard Sammie's voice. They were 16 and they told me that mom and dad didn't tell them the truth about what happened. They told them that I had decided to leave of my own free will, which was true, but they did not tell them the real reason. They had no idea that I was gay, they only found out when I told them that same day. They wanted to meet me and I couldn't wait, so in thirty minutes I was already at the park where we decided to meet.

We were going to meet, it was here that I told them the truth. They were shocked and pissed at our parents and Robbie.

We spent a beautiful day together, and as soon as I saw them I hugged them tightly to me, we couldn't let go. I started crying, I thought I had lost them and it wasn't like that.

They didn't say anything to anyone, but, without me expecting it, they called mom and dad and told them they would stay for dinner and sleep at their friend's house, Kyle, they said nothing but recommended thanking their parents for the hospitality. They invited themselves to my and my boyfriend's house, but this was certainly not a problem because if I could I would have made them live with the two of us.

I didn't tell them that Andy was pregnant because I didn't know exactly how to do it, it all happened too fast and I was too bombarded with the overwhelming emotions I was feeling at the time.

Andy was delighted to finally meet them and the twins were amazed to see my boyfriend's baby bump which, although he was in the fifth month, was already very visible.

It was emotionally beautiful to see my siblings interacting so much with Andy and our little girl.

"It's all ready" he covered my eyes with both hands, then headed for the kitchen. "You can open them"

In front of me was a cream cake with the letters he modeled forming the words 'Happy Father's Day to the best father' and beside it a box with a present inside. A simple gesture that was enough to fill my eyes with tears.

"Is beautiful, thank you my love"

"I'm glad you like it, I made it with cream, your favorite"

"I can't wait to taste it"

"But first open the box"

We sit down, I take the big box and open it while he looks at me smiling. The first present was a peach-colored onesie with the words 'I'm the best present for Father's Day'.

"I love it, I can't wait to see it on her"

I opened the other package, always contained inside the large box. This was one of the best presents I've ever received. It was a simple light brown wooden frame with the last ultrasound of a few days before, the ultrasound where our baby smiles for us. I didn't think it could be possible, but the children, in the womb, smile and she smiled for us, making us cry with happiness. At the top of the frame is written: 'Hi dad, I can't wait to meet you' with a little heart on the right and left side; underneath, instead, it said: 'Happy Father's Day to my dad, the best dad in the world'

"Aww" he immediately began to fill my face with kisses, making me laugh in a few seconds, this was his intent and he succeeded.

"I love you my little one"

"I love you too"

I wasn't very sure how to finish this oneshot, so I finished it in a simple way, like all the other times I didn't know how to finish writing a oneshot.The second part will be out on Wednesday or I'll do my best to publish it for this day anyway🌵💞