I don't wanna hide you anymore (Randy)

RYAN'S POV
Five months, 20 weeks, 152 days, 3648 hours, 218880 minutes, 13132800 seconds of happiness spent with him.
Every moment is more and more beautiful, more special and more unforgettable and that is precisely why I want to put an end to all the "we can't be at my house because my parents are here" or all the secret places we have found around the city so we could be ourselves outside our homes. I'm tired of having to meet him in the bathroom, in the middle of the lessons, and always being worried that someone will see us; I'm tired of having to hide the person I love. Because that's how it is, all these months, these weeks, these hours, these minutes and these seconds have made me understand that it's him. He is the person I have been looking for all my life, he is the person I want to spend my life with.

Finding what I wanted in a boy rather than a girl scared the shit out of me. The 21st century is not populated by people who are open-minded enough to understand that it is better to see two men holding hands rather than two men holding two machine guns.
But the truth is, it's impossible to oppress your feelings, especially if they are as strong as mine are towards him.

And so this morning I woke up tired of all this, tired of having to be myself only when I am locked in my room or some other hiding place we have created for ourselves. I'm tired of having to hide what I feel.

***

I stop in front of his house waiting for him to leave the house.
I watch him go out and like every morning I just want to shout to the world "Isn't he beautiful? He is my boyfriend!".
He gets in the car and gives me a quick kiss before putting on his seat belt. Her mom knows about our relationship and as soon as we told her she burst into tears with happiness.
Leslie Fowler is a very sweet woman and above all very strong, appearances can be deceiving...

"Did something happen? I see you quite weird" he asks without stopping playing with the fingers of the hand that is not on the steering wheel

"I was thinking about the two of us" I feel his eyes on me and I sense his concern

"Do you want to break up with me?" his voice is already trembling and even though I haven't seen his face, I know perfectly well that his eyes are shiny from tears.

I stop the car in the first free parking lot, turn off the engine, turn completely towards him, take his hands in mine and force him to look me in the eye.

"I will never leave you"

"So what happened?"

"I don't want to hide our relationship anymore, Andy. You are the person I love and what I'm doing is not fair at all" one of his most beautiful smiles makes room on his lips, his eyes return to have their light full of happiness and his cheeks are slightly tinged with pink darker. God he's so beautiful...

"Are you sure you want to take this big step?" one of the many things I've always loved about him is that he never pushes me to do something I don't feel ready for. He sets himself aside for others and I do what I can to put him first

"I've never been more sure and that's exactly why I want to invite you to my house tonight with my whole family. What do you say Fowler? Do you accept or decline the invitation? " he approaches me with his face, our noses touch, he rubs them slowly and gently between them, our foreheads touch, I close my eyes preparing myself for what is coming. I feel his arms around my neck, I place my hands on his small hips, I feel the smile on his lips until our lips come together in a real kiss, they follow a dance of their own, but it's perfect for both of us. I savor his lips as if they were my favorite food. They taste like mint and I can still taste the chocolate pancakes he ate for breakfast.
I've always thought his lips should be in the Louvre. They would be the most beautiful piece of art.

Thirty seconds, maybe a minute and the lack of air forces our lips to come off. The absence of his lips on mine is immediate, but something inside me tells me that I will be able to kiss them for many more years.

"I accept"

***

I told my mum that a friend of mine was coming for dinner today and that I wanted to cook, I couldn't find any excuses so that's just what I said. I can't wait for them to get to know him and above all, I can't wait to show the world that he is mine and that no one should touch him.
Many girls and even some boys flirted with him in different situations and I was boiling with anger every time.

Robbie I'm sure he'll take it well, but I don't know what Shaun and Sammie might think, they are 12 years old and I'm not sure they can take it well.

The doorbell rings and I hurry to answer before anyone else can. I open the door and in front of me I find the most beautiful boy in the world.

"You're so beautiful"

"Thank you... you too, the apron with the kittens has always looks very good on you"

I let him in and immediately my mom welcomes him with open arms, treating him as if he were her son. After her it's my father's turn and I must admit that I have a little more anxiety.

"You're Andrew, right?"

"Please call me Andy, Mr Beaumont"

"And you can call me Jimmy" immediately after he hugs him and it's as if a weight had been lifted from my stomach.

Immediately after, Robbie also welcomes him with a hug. The twins stop abruptly in front of him, look at him a bit as if to study him.

"Would you like to come and see our collection of cars?" Shaun asks him with a big smile

"It's huge, really," adds Sammie

"Monkeys, let's do it after dinner" 

"Andy promise us that you will come and see it later?"

"I promise" he replies with a smile on his face.

I watch as my family walks to the kitchen and sits down at the table. Lots of beautiful smiles printed on their lips and happiness that pours from every pore.

"Could you take off my apron, please" in an instant his hands untie the knot I made, he leaves a kiss on my neck causing me to shiver all over the spine

"I'm glad to be here today"

"And I'm glad to have you here"

He too sits at the table and he's immediately filled with questions of all kinds and happy to answer each one of them, while I fill their plates with the pasta with sauce that I cooked for them.

"Before we start eating I would like to tell you something" 12 eyes on me, Andy's hand holds mine from under the table and somehow that's all I need to say "Me and Andy are together"

"That's great," my parents exclaim at the same time

"We knew it" my brothers say, also at the same time

"What do you mean did you know?"

"Sammie and I found a photo of you two kissing, while we were looking for a book to read, and when a book fell, the picture fell too"

"And then they showed it to me" adds Robbie

"And you are okay with this?"

"Well since you've been with him, you are the happiest person" replies Sammie making me smile and making Andy blush

"And we just want our big brother to be happy" adds Shaun

"Plus you seem very happy together" Robbie says with a mouth full of pasta

"Well it's all true, I'm very happy with you" I say looking at Andy

"You're so beautiful together" I look at my mom and dad, tears wet their eyes and I'm so damn glad they are tears of joy

"I'm proud of you," Andy says, stroking my hand. I connect our lips and even if it's only for two seconds, the love contained in the kiss is extreme.

If you have any suggestion please me know.
Hope you liked it🌵💞