Responsibilities (Randy)

ANDY'S POV
I knew what I was doing was wrong, but we all know that wrong things are incredibly attractive.
Falling in love with my best friend was the worst thing I've ever done in my entire life. I met him and I immediately realized that he would make me lose my mind, so I simply decided to get together with a girl who, looking back, I didn't even know. She was my main distraction for five months and then, when it no longer made sense for her to continue the relationship and we broke up, I looked for another girl. I'm terribly ashamed to say that I didn't love them, but that's exactly the way it is.

"Andy I need you for a thing"

"Where?"

"In my room"

We go to his room and immediately his scent invades my nostrils. Without doubts his scent is a thousand times better than any other scented candle I have bought in my life.

"What do you need Ryan"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't know, did you do something wrong?"

"You called me Ryan" when I call people by their full name then it means I'm angry with them, but in this case I'm just trying to keep my distance

He gestures for me to sit on his bed next to him, I look at him confused trying to figure out if it might be a good idea or not. 

"What do you need?" I turn my gaze to him, his hands rest on my cheeks, I close my eyes letting myself be teleported by the most beautiful sensation I've ever experienced before

I realize what's happening, everything I've worked for all this time is gone, gone. I put a hand on his stopping him before the situation can escalate "Please don't"

"Why not?" "We both want it more than anything" both of us?

"Do you want it?" he puts his hand on mine and in seconds his lips are already on mine.

It's a slow kiss, no tongue, but it's somehow full of love, which is weird...
Our lips somehow manage to fit together perfectly.
He puts his free hand on my member still covered by the boxers and pants and a moan gets between my lips.

"We can not"

"Yes, we can and you know it well"

Without detaching his lips from mine he stands up, straddles me and the overwhelming excitement has already completely taken possession of my body.

***

Before every concert, I'm shaken like a mad eel, but this time it's different. This morning we had breakfast in the bar of a motorway restaurant and I must have eaten or drunk something that made me sick because I have already vomited three times, or it is simply a lot of agitation.

"Are you okay?" Rye tries all the time to talk to me, after we had sex nearly two months ago we never talked again except when we have to. I give him a dirty look and then our manager finally comes to talk to us before going on stage

The concert went well, the fans got blown up every time something happened or we said something but it's an integral part of the concerts.

We have just arrived at the hotel and I am very tired, I don't think I have ever been so tired in my entire life, at least luckily the urge to throw up is gone.

"Sonny, Brook and Jack share the room for three while Ryan and Andy share the room for two" all five nod and although I enjoyed being able to argue, I don't have the strength.